"Of course not, exploring caves is pretty fun..." Miki said and strangely she meant this. One of her favorite parts of adventuring in game had been cave exploration, likely because of how she'd started the game. Soon enough she'd gathered everything she thought would be useful to her in a small bag for herself, and in her large one she gathered up anything that showed a reasonable worth for future transactions and trade fodder. Karna's words to Hikari weren't missed, she thought about what had been happening two days prior to this since Karna claimed to have been waiting since the last time he was here. "Sou ka, when they were hatching the chicken, we climbed up the falls and visited a hidden hot spring. That was amazing..." she said of the hot spring, though she still had no real interest in chicken raising, even with the cute little bird right in front of her.

Moving right along, Kou's words to her, had to do with one particular piece of loot. He claimed it was the highest tier weapon one could get as a lootable and that she could take it to a blacksmith to have its true potential revealed. She had a look at the weapon and then took it, strapping it to her back so it didn't get mixed up with anything else. "Hai hai, if you say so, we can look it into whenever," she said. "Arigatou gouzaimasu..." she said in thanks of the good loot gifted to her by her brother. "Miki-nee did you get anything good?" she asked of the blonde haired lass. "Eh, I picked up some things I'll need in the near-ish future. I'm pretty good on actual need of things at this point, since we did the quests that gave me my weapon pretty early on..." she said remembering their trip to the fairy forest and all. She had some pretty fond memories of that place, but as it stood it seemed like it was about time to be leaving. As such Miki headed towards what should have been the exit but something about it seemed strange. "Hm?" she muttered looking down a path that was clearly only going deeper. The little bird on her shoulder fluttered but seemed to settle down after a minute with a small chirp, she looked to Karna with those beady black eyes, and her head turned to the side. Miki supposed this reaction was normal given she'd never laid eyes on the lad before.