"Right?! It's all fluffy like a pillow~" Miki explained her current feelings about the softness of the Filolial. As their conversation progressed it became apparent that Kou was perfectly capable of figuring out a male from a female Filolial. This was quite a relief to Miki as she didn't want to have to go all the way back to the farm to consult the farmer but she would. She also figured naming the creature earlier would help out its growth prospects, like it had with their other mount. The small chick lavished under the attention of the hands that petted it, "Girl Philip would be funny, but I don't want to ruin the life of a real creature... with my pop-culture references. Can't be a total meme lord or anything..." Miki mentioned. She was no internet troll, but she enjoyed the small jokes, but with a creature so cute she had no intention of making its existence a joke. Soon after, Kou started listing off names, and the little bird in her hands began looking at him as he did. Each time a name was spoken, she nipped at his fingers. Particularly hard when Leeroy was mentioned twice. All the while, Fiona got only a gentle flutter of the female chicks wings and her chest puffed out. Miki felt the vibrations of her little body within her hands. "Uh... might be Fiona, that gave a nice reaction... I think it's pretty cute too!~" she said of that particular name. At the mention of Fiona from Miki, a little vibration came from the creatures body again. Like it was indeed what it'd chosen.