At morning greetings Fiona seemed to be most pleased. She gained even more attention and seemed to revel in it. Miki approached alone and was greeted in return by Kou, who seemed to be aware of the lack of waking of Hikari and estimated a time on her actually getting up for the day. His tone was joking as if he was quite used to it, and he even made a joke about how she was the one most interested in swimming. "Hai hai, actually she said I shouldn't think about trying to wake her, and I took her at her word..." Miki said in a tone which was also joking. "To be fair, she did age like 5 years yesterday. I don't want to imagine what that could do to a girl~" Miki mentioned thoughtfully. At the very least, the girl had basically faced off against a whole dungeon alone in the previous day, and to Miki this entitled her to a bit of extra sleep. "Sou ka, so it seems like it's just us for a bit today... So, how do we feel about swimming today?" she said to Fiona as she reached out for her as well, giving her a happy pet. The black chick seemed to lavish in the extra attention and gave a firm movement of her head and body. "Kawaii!~ It seems like you're ready Fiona~" the lass said looking to Kou she was also ready to get this training going. As such she moved towards the water's edge with Fiona following behind. The little chicks first reactions to the water were about what one would expect. She ran out into the water a bit, then ran back. There was an intense look passing the creatures face as she seemed to try and make sense of this moment on her own. 'Alright, she's thinking. That's good.' Miki thought waiting to see what else would come from the initial exploration of the small black chick.