Miki followed behind Kou, she was quite sure of the placement of their pet within this dungeon. The confirmation that the chicken was probably in this place. Still there was commentary from Kou which caused Miki to raise her left brow. "I don't know anything about boy's rooms, but I am now infinitely glad I am a girl. I don't think this would work for me as somewhere I had to go at random..." she said in response as the only lightly sarcastic thing she had floating in her head. There were a couple of problems to be taken in a place like this, as such she began thinking about it. "It's a dungeon, right? I guess we should be on guard, for traps, puzzles and the like..." she said to herself. Still this was a strange place and she didn't know what kind of traps to expect from this place. Within a few moments they would be upon the first of such situations. There was a large cylinder on the side of this room, and several raised stones in the walkway between the start of the room and the end of the room. Across the room were several small hints, a glyph that looked like a serpent, a raised stone, and a death skull. Miki looked at this room and took from it a very simple truth, though she was more than a bit curious about the kind of death such a room could cause, she had no intention of finding out herself. "This seems really straight forward..."