Licht could only imagine that Hikari had missed the point, or at least the part of it he considered major. Even so, it wasn't as if he would openly mention why he brought up the appearance of her Avatar. Knowing it was his sister, and having met her in this world while she was in the form of a child, he could ignore her visage easily... but in seeing the lass now, he knew exactly the type of attention she would have garnered in their world. "Alright, fine. Whatever you sa-" His clause came to an abrupt end the moment he heard Hikari point out the chance of him understanding the body pillow market, as she put it. "Oh, so we're just tarnishing my good name now? Wonderful. Is there anything else you want to try exposing me for while we're here?" the lad asked as Arjuna stepped through the portal, which subsequently closed behind him. The taller male had nothing to offer besides a curt nod toward Hikari, but there was much more yet to be said by Licht. "Your level now is about where I figured it would be. Since we're looking toward the sky soon, as I'm guessing you've heard, it's time we broke the cap. We also have a few things to do for personal development during the meantime, so we're off in different directions. I'll take you with me, if you're interested. Either way, what's this gift you're talking about?"