"Is it? I didn't think so," Kou replied as his left hand stroked his chin. Even while he upheld this discussion of chocolates with Seriri, he continued to think on matters of Fiona's special item. "I just don't like how it's weirdly bitter and sweet at the same time. Besides, it gets stuck in your teeth, and that's not very good for oral hygiene. Anything you eat or drink afterwards is tainted by the aftertaste, as well..." It was a simple vent, but a vent nonetheless. Kou, or rather, Yugi, had a serious qualm with chocolates due to these few reasons.

Nevertheless, there was a matter of great importance. Time was limited before parent/child festivities, and something had to be done for the Filolial. Kou shook his head upon hearing Seriri's suggestions, not due to him thinking they were bad ones, but because he didn't wish to go for the norm. "No, I don't think it would be enough to make her something that can be picked up for just... any old Filolial, you know? I want it to scream Fiona, but I can't settle on a single thought."