"Tell me about it," Karna said regarding the methods of the one labeled 'Geno Killer' by himself and the gaming community of their home world. He knew too well what it meant to fall into such a category, but instead of addressing that matter directly, he instead honed in on something said by Seriri. "Nani? Did you say she was erasing his scores for fun?" he questioned. When he was taken into this world, such a thing was unheard of. No one had even managed to come close, leaving Geno Killer as the only name appearing in the top 3, 5, 10, even 50 and beyond, of many leaderboards by himself. For one person to finally manage such a thing, and for that person to be someone of potential romantic interest in this case, was... was...

"Now this is just annoying the hell out of me. I'm betting he doesn't even know what was going on. Did she use different names?"

Akashi, in the meantime, received the answer he desired. There was a certain amount of a Dragon's cutthroat nature leaking out of this individual in his arms, and he could almost respect it. Though she showed little power, her boasts showed a level of fortitude he could at least take interest in watching. "Ah. That was the plan. You're clever." With that said, he looked toward the pillow which held the position of Miki's weapon, intending to place her upon it instead of the ground. She could at least be left to her own devices enough to move herself, even if not walking.