Miki told an interesting tale related to her purchase of Age of Eternity. Indeed, the game had a very bad reputation surrounding it, due to all the disappearances. Kou knew something else about it, though. There was one massive, time-related inconsistency surrounding Hikari, whom he primarily knew as Yumi. That matter would come up in his address of Miki claiming she wouldn't return to their original world, even if given the opportunity.

How strange. Didn't she have a life others only wished they could experience? Surely she had her reasons, but Kou wouldn't bother with finding out the specifics. At the end of the day, she was content to immerse herself in a video game like what brought them here, and... well, who really would want to abandon that? Not Yugi, not at all. Perhaps, if they were to remain in this world for the duration of their existences, there was a proper chance. Perhaps Kou didn't need to have the hangups he did, especially considering how unwilling he was to leave this world. Ah, speaking of that-

"... Sou ka. I only had one thing keeping me in that world, and she was... gone," he said in reference to the loss of Hikari. When he spoke these words, there was a certain aspect of finality about the specific word 'gone' he used. "She's here now, though. I don't plan on going back either." He sighed then. White Day existed as part of this week-long festival, so he supposed then... he'd have to come up with something. Kou's mind immediately wandered into a long, drawn-out train of thought involving his response, as he tossed the white chocolate into his mouth and chewed.

Interestingly enough, he didn't seem at all disgusted by the treat. "Arigatou gozaimasu," he said with an amount of politeness that was lost to him more often than not. "It's good. Did you really make this?" Sure, he said nothing at all about Miki's offer. That was a matter he intended to address in his own time, in his own way... whenever he found out how he would truly answer.