Licht sighed. He could only assume Miki was going the distance to make the situation just a bit less worrisome than it was in actuality, but he couldn't keep himself from considering the negatives. "Yes, you may already be a moving target, but this is like taking a moving target and putting strobe lights on it. Like I said, I'm not against it. I just can't stop thinking ahead to the fact that if we're going to the sky, that has to be post-game content with a level 50 minimum. Kaiba's level is something past 50, and that shouldn't be possible in the eyes of anyone who didn't meet some super secret condition after a full story run. There have to be challenges ahead of us that we have no idea what to do with yet. A lot of streamers and YouTubers who play this game stopped recording, and a lot of professionals disappeared from the leaderboards before I came here. Those are the people to be concerned about... potentially," he claimed, ending his tirade there. He didn't believe there was much trouble to be met at all just yet, but he wanted to make his thoughts known regardless. There was, after all, always a risk. So long as the dangers were being given necessary consideration, he had no qualms whatsoever.

Of course, Hikari had to chime in with yet another jab at the lad. As if to prove her right without hesitation, Licht scoffed at her assertion. Even so, he was content to step forward when Miki offered the deal that included him as a confidant. In spite of what may have seemed like protesting from him earlier, he didn't even bother looking at the specifics of the deal. If both Miki and Hikari were in agreement, he could be satisfied simply giving his signature without another word spoken.