What was that room he'd seen? Did Miki see it as well, or was he already hallucinating from a lack of sleep? There had to be something more to it. Surely, his extended time being awake couldn't have such a massive impact on him this early. Whatever the case, he wasn't quite capable of addressing it just yet. Now was the time for Fiona to be unveiled in her first ever ensemble, and with hair ornaments to boot. This little runway show carried on in a grandiose fashion, though the seamstress appeared to have such a nature about her own craft even in their previous encounter.

He had to admit, at least, that it was an excellent garb. There was an air of Gothic Lolita fashion about it, while also retaining a friendly amount of modesty and innocence. Even as tired as he was during the moment, Kou found it within himself to appreciate the woman's work by clapping gently. "Sugoi, sugoi! I like how it all comes together," he commented, managing to stifle the yawn which attempted to escape him this time around. "Gotta agree, though... I could use a bite or two myself. Maybe we can make a food stop first when we head out. Apparently, there are some delicacies available right now."