Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis

"It may be wise to get used to it, instead. You never know when you might need that name again," he said with eyes aimed forward. Her reaction to the tail touching being pointed out warranted a raised brow from the Dragonoid. Did she really think that was reasonable? No matter. She was right, after all. He wasn't exactly complaining, as should be evident by his previous utterances and implications. This, too, would be something he made clear. "Why would I complain? You know what I am. The Dance of Dragons is not something that can be stopped, once decided upon. It can only be interrupted for a time."

A bit of advice came from Akashi about the nature of her given name and the pet version of it. He advised she might want to get used to hearing it, if only because she might need it some other time. "Doubtful, I can't even say it. And aside from Tsu-chan no one else really has a reason to call me that..." she mentioned, though that was obviously a bit of an understatement since the man with her chose to call her such as well. "And you. You called me that," she said managing to sound the slightest bit strange about it. She wasn't sure why, but she could definitely say she enjoyed being called such by the lad whose lap she occupied at the very least. Soon enough she managed a bit more of a direct gaze while talking to Akashi and he managed to explain his current predicament. "Well, that makes sense. I guess you wouldn't complain in that case, and you were just teasing me..." she said not sounding defeated though she still hadn't really stopped what she'd been doing. She wondered what kind of time span the Dance of Dragons had, she figured this lad would be happier with his Dragon partner for such a thing even if he didn't seem to care too much one way or the other, and her own Dragon had been strangely quiet since they'd gotten back.

As Miki spoke further, Akashi looked at her directly. His expression was no less bland than his previous words were. "I did. And, I'm sure... one of the others will some day," he said, thinking ahead to a situation he only considered. All things considered though, there was a metaphorical bush, and Miki was in the process of beating around it. Akashi couldn't be having that. "I've done no teasing. I was, and am still, just waiting. You don't seem to have any plans of answering me, though. I'm getting bored again." He obviously had a single intention since waking, and it seemed he wasn't even going to be getting an equivalent. Whatever the case, he wanted the certainty.

Akashi was back to a normal level of bland, which was quite strange considering the aggression of his earlier words. Beyond this he seemed to be very sure of the eventual need for her normal name. She didn't really have anything to say about it in the moment. In fact, she was still in quite a precarious predicament, one which she'd been thinking about and one which apparently Akashi didn't intend to let go. He even claimed he was getting bored again because he'd not gotten a straight answer out of her. "You aren't going to cut me a little slack here?" she managed, finally without the extra exasperation she shifted to give the lad her full attention. She faced him from his lap and stared at him with a gaze as if studying his face. And she leaned in, stopping just before his face still just looking. "You said not to underestimate my ability to dance, what exactly did you have in mind?" she asked of the red haired lad. She'd already admitted a great many things in their conversations, so it wasn't as if she didn't understand fully what she was asking, but if he knew he couldn't get the dragon dance he wanted, she wondered if he wanted something else from her instead.

Akashi shook his head. There was no slack to be given. He would have his answers, one way or another. If Miki didn't do so verbally, he would come to his own conclusions. Either it could end well, or it would end badly, but he'd made his point already regardless. Soon though, he met Miki's firm gaze with his own. She didn't exactly answer his question, but it seemed he would have to be a bit more specific. With her leaning so closely to his face, he boasted a deadpan expression while the tip of his tail crept up her body until reaching her chin. "You know what I meant. The Dance of Dragons. You may not be one of us, but there is Dragon within you. You possess her soul."

Akashi apparently had no intention of taking it easy on the blonde lass, she'd figured as much but his confirmation made her chuckle. After she asked her question though as she stared into the lad's deadpan expression, she'd soon find his tail creeping up her body with the tip of it coming to rest under her chin. When he spoke again his clarified, saying that though the girl wasn't a Dragon in form currently, she held the soul of one and thus was suitable for the Dance of Dragons. "Sou ka, that is a pretty big leap to take... and your poker face is a lot better than mine," she said, but she'd been thinking it over for quite a bit, she wondered if there were any actual negatives to accepting this attention. She couldn't think of any immediately, and Miki was a bit impulsive. Beyond that she didn't appreciate being embarrassed by someone who could maintain such a straight face. "Hm, well I suppose I did tell you to do what you wanted, and that I just wanted you here. So then if you believe in this, then... I'll take what you give," Miki said with a smile on her face and at this distance she continued to wait. She'd kissed him herself last time, but this time she simply waited to see what he would actually decide with permission to continue as he wished.

"Is it? It all seems normal to me," he said, meaning just that wholeheartedly. As for the difference between poker faces... well, Akashi didn't have one. He was legitimately just bored. It wasn't that he was bored of Miki in particular, but he most certainly was bored in a general sense. Alas, the next time Miki opened her mouth, she spoke in a roundabout way of giving her consent to the aforementioned Dance of Dragons. Akashi's expression remained unchanged. However, there was a twitch in his tail that resulted in the stroking of Miki's chin. In the meantime, his hand rose with a clawed finger reaching out to the top of the girl's collar. "If that's all you wanted, you'd be making the wrong decision right now. Don't play Chicken with Dragons," he said casually, just before his lips pressed against Miki's. His claw initiated movement again, casually moving its way down the center of Miki's chest. If left unhindered, it would begin the gradual process of concentrating a tiny amount of energy at its tip. Said energy would be just enough to tear through the girl's top in the straight line he carved.

According to Akashi he didn't see anything wrong with the intuitive leap he'd made about Miki's ability to dance with him. Possessing a Dragon herself, Miki understood that the lad wouldn't really understand the amount of reservation found in other creatures particularly in the mind of teenage girls. Miki seemed to lack them to some extent, but it wouldn't stop her from enjoying herself in the moment. And though nothing changed about Akashi's face in the moment, his tail twitched beneath her chin, causing him to stoke her. 'Oh a different kind of tell then...' she thought absently as the lad seemed to meet her antics fairly. He'd state soon enough that she shouldn't play chicken with a Dragon and that if this was all she wanted she'd made the wrong decision. Still the Dragonoid pressed his lips against Miki's in the next moment and a single clawed finger of his seemed to be moving down the front of her. There was just enough energy applied to it, to begin opening her top up as he moved said finger. In the moment, Miki didn't seem to care too much it would leave her skin being rather slowly exposed to the lad whose lap she occupied with his tail still wrapped around her. Was she feeling particularly bold, had she learned the lesson of not playing chicken, not really, she slipped her tongue out of her own mouth this time, intending to invade Akashi's mouth instead.

There wasn't so much as an attempt to stop him. She would concede to his will, then? Or was this her will, too? Whatever the case, their lips kept in contact while Akashi's tail rubbed Miki's chin and cheek. At the same time, his claw continued to progress down her top. In a matter of moments, he would cut everything open at the front if he kept along this path. Miki's efforts to have her tongue enter his mouth were met by the same efforts returned. Akashi's tongue rubbed along hers, occasionally finding its way fully beyond her lips before retreating only for the sake of traversing the length of her tongue again. All the while, one could note that they were beginning to hover over the throne by the will of Akashi. Magic saw to it that the Dragonoid's jacket faded away in flames, and the same could be said of his breeches and boots. He lay himself fully bared in the open air, and if his efforts were not in vain, he would be leaving Miki in a position to do the same.

Miki made no efforts to stop him from opening her clothes in such a way. And one might think this very odd except, there was one little known fact about this blonde lass and all other forms of her. She seemed to have a mind for perversion and though she never truly acted upon it, with the opportunity to do so presented without consequence she seemed to find no reason to stop herself. After all there was no telling when a chance like this might appear again, and she honestly liked the lad she was with in all of his forms, even if this wasn't the one she imagined herself with directly. In this moment she found Akashi's tongue dancing in and out of mouth while her own did the same with lavishing strokes. Unlike the prior time they'd kissed she found the ability to do so and breathe simultaneously, and as such she didn't have to stop. Strangely, the pair would soon be hovering off the throne, which she somewhat expected given the lad's own aversion to being on the ground in such a case, but that being said it was still quite stunning to think about as it was under no control of her own. As his clothes disappeared she found herself able to touch his skin, which she did as her own use of mana zone allowed her to strip away the layers of her clothes leaving her mostly naked atop him. All that remained attached to her person, was a single sleeve down her left arm and one thigh high up her right leg. She seemed to be engrossed in the activity without thought of anything else, she couldn't deny herself the ability to possess this lad in the current moment and as such she intended to have him.

Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast