Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis

Apparently, Kou made the proper choice to at least keep the fever of the Devouring from advancing. That wouldn't do well enough, and he could tell that much clearly. However... Seriri had a method, which happened to be the same one used on him days earlier. Her item could work, and all it required was that Miki already have another Avatar within her. She did. Fortunately, the pair of Adventurers had unlocked their secondary Avatars simultaneously. The only potential negative was that Miki, too, had a Dragonoid sealed within her. Kou didn't care about this. If Miki had kept him from doing something insane while he was Akashi, he could do his best to ensure the same for her. As such, he didn't even mention what the other Avatar was. "She has one. You can use it."

Seriri was quite sure of the state of Miki's body, and unfortunately it was obvious that the push of extra mana alone wouldn't be enough to stave off the Devouring at this point. It was almost as if this wasn't her first bout with it, even though they both claimed to know nothing about the Devouring initially. 'That's really weird,' thought the Queen. But apparently the blonde lass on the ground did indeed have another Avatar to work with, so a switch could be made with little to no problem. "Hai hai... come on Kimi... it's time," she said placing the stone within the middle of the girl's body. It took a second but it hit the girl like cooling water, dissolving the stone around it and wrapping her body in cooling water which calmly streamed over her.

It was time, but not for Kimi. As this shift took place the water over her body began swirling in various places, creating miniature riptides and swirling cyclones in the water across her skin. Her weapon disappeared, her clothing disappeared and was replaced with armor and lace with an open front and exposed legs. Her ears gained points. She gained horns like antlers. And her hair lightened to silvery platinum blonde. She gained a long tail with several fin like spikes at the end in a blue so light it was almost white. "Sugoi! Kimi's a Water Dragon!" This was the only sentence spoken by Seriri who immediately backed away. But this Avatar still hadn't opened its eyes. She had but a single piece of passing advice. "Uh, if how you woke up is any indication, you might want to let go of her..." she mentioned whether he let go of her or not, the features of her arms and legs began to shift. A solid blue glow surrounded the girl and after a few seconds her eyes would finally open, jeweled red with slit pupils. A pulse of power would happen as she awoke in a place that equaled power unparalleled for her, and the first thing to happen was a gentle twitch of her nostrils as she searched for that which had previously called to her.

Kou kept Miki... or as she was soon to be, Tatsuki, in his arms even during the end phases of her transformation. She wasn't quite awake initially, and that matter was somewhat concerning. Kou obviously had no idea how his own transformation had taken place. Seriri urged him to release the Dragonoid, but he could only shake his head. Whatever had occurred with his own shift, everything was fine in the end. He'd do what he could to ensure the same outcome in Miki's change to Tatsuki. Soon enough, the Dragonoid stirred and sniffed about. The power surrounding this one was incredible, though Kou remained steadfast in hopes of easing the transition in whatever way possible. All the while though, he felt a burning, scratching sensation in the back of his very soul. What could it have been?

Seriri had advised the lad release the Dragonoid he held now for his own safety. The first thing Akashi had done after waking was claim what he saw as his, and she wasn't quite sure how this would work out for a female Dragonoid. Akashi had taken the throne, his sister, and Miki as his mate, Tatsuki had more focus and she could feel what she was looking for housed in the body at her side. Even as the lad felt the first of the burning scratches within himself, and the obviousness of the difference between a female and male dragon would become clear. She sat up with her tail easily wrapping around the both of them. She then leaned in swiftly to the boy still holding her and pressed her face into his aiming to kiss him. In the exchange she would even aim to slip her split tongue into his mouth but she was calling to her mate. She wanted what her patience should have gotten her, Akashi.

Seriri watched with wide eyes. There was something she'd always known about her friend, and it was very obvious when she was a Dragonoid. She liked Kou or rather any incarnation of the lad before her, and beyond all that, she was a bit of a demanding pervert. Whatever the case, she got to see how a dragon aimed to claim her mate. 'Jeez, that's forward. Like super forward... Damn Kimi!' she thought about the lass.

Kou was set on holding on until he knew the Dragonoid Tatsuki was well-off enough to function. After her waking though, it seemed she had something... slightly different in mind than normal functionality. Her first act after achieving consciousness was to approach her holder, Kou. This wouldn't have been too odd aside from the matter of her being an all-powerful Dragon within, except for the part where she... kissed him? Kou could react only with widened eyes and absolute shock, though his own lips naturally pursed to meet hers. That burning within himself intensified, almost as if he was meant to develop a fever the likes of Devouring himself... yet not quite. He seemed almost as if he would attempt to push the Dragonoid away, and yet, he couldn't. Whether it was himself, another version of himself, or some combination of the lot, he simply couldn't manage the attempt.

Seriri watched on transfixed, it didn't look like Kou was properly capable of fighting off the Dragonoid's advances. Kimi hadn't had much luck in that respect either given how she'd ended up with the Dragonoid Akashi as practically a pet for the amount of affection he managed to give her in the couple of days he was active. 'Sou ka... that makes sense. Creatures of action and emotion tend to show the most obvious of their originals hidden emotions. Yare, yare, I feel like a perv for watching... but gambatte Kou and Kimi.' she thought. She didn't know when she'd decided this was a good idea, but she was very for this relationship however it decided to manifest. Like a kid reading a manga with characters who seemed to like each other. She shipped this pair of individuals on every level. Especially seeing that the lad at base appeared to be as much of a pervert as Kimi managed to hide from everyone else.

Tatsuki knew her mate when he appeared before her. She could smell him here, taste him in this lad's mouth, feel his warmth just below the surface of this lad's skin. Her clawed hand which had rested upon this lad's face shifted ever so slightly as she pulled back and would be found under his chin as she separated their mouths and looked him directly in the face. "My Akashi. Will you come to me now? Or keep me waiting..." she questioned this as if she didn't expect to be turned down at all. She wanted her mate here and now and she'd woken with this sole goal in mind, held at bay by the power of her other self previously there was nothing to stop her now. She stared and sniffed the air she knew that Dragons called to one another, she knew simply by rising here she should be granted her mate without question. She could feel him just below the surface of the avatar of Kou.

Kou became lost in a moment, unsure in this state as to exactly why. No, that wasn't right. He did know why, deep within himself... yet something was off. Whether it was a positive or negative note, the lips of Kou and Tatsuki parted soon enough, while the former's chin was tilted by the latter. She referred to him by a name he couldn't acknowledge, though he knew it well deep within himself. The burning sensation within him rose to the surface to affect his very flesh, yet it could go no farther. Akashi would not rise; not now. However, Kou himself was in quite a state due to the actions of this Dragonoid, as well as those of the one within himself. "Your..." He took pause, unsure initially as to what he would even say. After a few moments of hesitation and consideration, he managed to produce... at least something, while staring into the Dragonoid's rather intimidating visage. "Kou desu..."

As the Dragon Tatsuki examined the visage of Kou from such a short distance the lad seemed to be at a loss. He didn't respond to her call of the name of the version of him most connected to her. But his body had reacted just the same as she would have expected. He was even the base amount of warm she expected him to be, did this mean that he like her other self intended to keep his Dragonoid self at bay while the other was out. The lack of fairness in this was completely uncalled for in the mind of the Water Dragon. The intensity of her gaze never faded, as she stared at him as if she intended to see deeper into his person than she'd ever looked into anything at all. "Oh, you plan on keeping my mate from me... while appearing before me in such a state," she said her body shifting ever so gently against his manhood. She didn't know what kind of person this lad thought he was challenging her affections, but she would not back away from her mate so easily as him claiming to be someone different. "I smell him on your skin, I feel him underneath me... The warmth I've been waiting for..." she said this softly while not breaking eye contact, but adding the slightest twitch to her hips to brush against his manhood in a more definite way. "You can't hide from me. Or do you intend to take his place beneath me? Are you the sort of Dragon to try and tame me instead, Kou?" The question was dirty in its inception it could only be taken one way as far as this Dragonoid was concerned.

All the while Seriri looked on at this train wreck in the making. She'd always expected when Kimi found someone she liked she'd be very straight forward about that like. She didn't expect her to be outright domineering and demanding of sex even while there were other people in the room. What kind of exhibitionist had Kimiko evolved into that she didn't mind the audience she was bound to have right here in the Throne Room. 'Oh my god... who the hell is she in her head? This is kinda hot,' was the thought in the mind of the Mer Queen who had fully devoted herself to hearing the words spoken by the Water Dragon.

Was this the sort of thing Miki had to deal with while he spent time as Akashi? Surely not. This was rather extreme treatment to the Saber Class lad. His eyes widened even further while he was being questioned by the Dragonoid, and the rubbing against his groin didn't exactly help the situation devolve in his favor. "I..." was all he managed to say for quite some time. This Dragonoid was being rather forward. In spite of her physical contact with him, she quite literally demanded the being - the Dragonoid - within, even referring to it as her 'mate'. What was he to do? He continued to fend off that burning claw within himself, but him not doing so would clearly be to Tatsuki's desire.

Tatsuki even went on to question him directly, as to whether he intended to take place under her - or even try to be above her - himself. Kou could only stammer through an attempt to react. This was very different from the Miki, even the Kimiko, he understood. "I-... I wasn't intending anything..." he said, in spite of the fact that he simply couldn't keep his eyes off the Dragonoid in front of him.

The first word out of this lad's mouth was simply I, he'd been supremely distracted by just the simple movement of Tatsuki's hips. And she knew it, she could smell it. She could smell everything and everyone within a certain radius of her person, but none smelled stronger to her, than the male holding her mate within himself. The little Dragon whose lap she currently occupied. "You?" a single word was her question but she smelled it once more the burning of her mate being obviously held back by this lad's indecision. She supposed there were worse things than meeting a lad strong enough to hold back Akashi, but this still didn't do anything to quell her. Still he tried, claiming that he had no intentions, moving past her words as if he didn't wish to meet her. But he was sorely mistaken if he believed she didn't know what the reactions of his body implied that his words couldn't. "Your intentions are clear," Tatsuki mentioned her eyes hadn't moved, and his hadn't either. "Your actions make it so, my mate isn't here. You're keeping him from me. I know you feel him, burning at you within. Akashi won't be ignored. And he hasn't ignored my call..." she said with all the calmness of a still lake. "Your body responds to mine, even without my Akashi..." she mentioned connecting this man's intentions and his physical desire. "It takes another Dragon to meet one. So, you are also a Dragon that means you would have me," she seemed to have put this together very easily in a matter of seconds. She was challenging him. Did he really intend to tell her no, when every part of him would say yes? Did he really have her brought out just to deny her advances? Did he really think she would allow him to say no to her in such a way without a proper explanation?

The questions in the mind of Tatsuki were unknown to Seriri, but she was amazed by the kind of person this lass had turned into within her own mind. The Dragon version of Kimiko held all of her natural instincts. The Dragonoid female was down right dominating in the present moment. It was as if she woke with the intention of mating and didn't intend to take no for a real answer. 'Damn Kimi is a little rapey. Glad she isn't into girls or that would be dangerous,' Seriri thought absently. Perhaps she should interfere, not directly... but maybe she could do as Karna had and distract the Dragonoid a bit. Giving the lad a bit of a breather, lest he become afraid of the lass in her other forms and stop their potential pairing in its other forms. "Yare yare, the man has a whole work day ahead of him. Don't tempt him and be mad he doesn't know how to answer you..." these were Seriri's words in the silence. And the Dragonoid Tatsuki gave thought to them with the smallest of twitches in her tail. She supposed it would be best to find out first hand if this lad had what it took to truly deny her the mate she sought before she demanded he mate with her to prove it.

Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast