The first words out of this lad's mouth in reply to her question were strange indeed. He'd come here for her? To what end? She was initially very skeptical of his motivations. To her surprise, though she wouldn't have to prod him for more information, he came with more to say in a way which caused surprise to float across her face in a manner most obvious. He valued her abilities? He had others with him, and still required, no, demanded her presence within the Kingdom? What a strange feeling she was currently experiencing. A flutter within the center of her chest, her face heating up in a manner she didn't understand. How could she even begin to respond to such a thing? Well, the answer was both simple and complicated. "You... value me?" she questioned softly, her entire face losing most of its harshness.

The Princess Aerona, was a Tsundere of the most severe caliber. Her issues surrounding her and her father, had to do with the fact that he didn't respect her abilities. She counted among the Royal Knights, but was not classed with Knightly abilities. It had been claimed that her lack of real weapon skill made her a liability and as such her father had been working to marry her off, to ensure the strength of the Kingdom. He didn't want her around, and had even gone so far as to displace her as the heir-apparent, with a girl who fit his need for a 'warrior' type of child. She felt inadequate by comparison, so being confronted with such compliments and such an earnest desire to have her along would bring about a very specific answer. One shrouded in the bravado she used to cover her softer side. "HAHAHA! I suppose if the Kingdom can't be supported by its other strengths... then I have no choice but bail a bunch of failures like you out!" Aerona stated.