There would be no immediate handing over of these cures, they would instead float over the pair of adventurers until they agreed. "I mean returning him to his Mistress doesn't seem hard. And we're going back to Atlantis anyways to join up with our own people. It shouldn't be so bad. Deal!" said Hikari. Adventuring was always just quest and quest more, though she also wasn't entirely keen on doing all sorts running around helping out her brother and his not girl friend was the top of her priorities. She turned to Youko and looked at him with decisiveness in her face. "And you Mister. You're expected to pull your own weight while you're with us. No more of this growling either, got me?" she asked of the creatures she now knew could speak. He looked at her for several seconds and nodded his head. "My Mistress would like you," he managed and he licked the side of the lass' face. "Kawaii!" she said before grabbing the two cures for the pair she needed. "Anyway who is his Master? Wouldn't want to return him to the wrong girl..." she mentioned casually. Fetch quests needed details and she wouldn't be without them if it could be avoided. Lilura looked up still amazed her eyes sparkling with this new information. Confirmation of the girl's existence in this realm once more was beyond anything she could have imagined. "You are looking for a Rogue Lancer, both Druid and Human... seeking to balance the world. She is called... Miki. She has the power of naming and named him... and he remained even when she was pulled to this world. So she must exist here still as well. She is the one you seek."