A chortle. It was all Miki could manage at this slime's apparent outrage. Of course, girls played video games. It wasn't as if this wasn't an actual fact of real life, he'd obviously just gone a bit over the top while having is go. Actually, in a moment like this, she was reminded of the Demi-Human back on their ship. She wondered if this pair would get along and then immediately wanted absolutely nothing to do with the pair if they did. Hikari was already quite dangerous in her own right, adding this lad to the mix would spell a special form of disaster that Miki wasn't at all ready for. "You are saying a lot of words, to clarify further that you're a cross-dressing masochist and an internet pervert," Miki said curtly with a roll of her eyes.

Soon after an introduction was made between this group at large and the Tengu who was in fact a young professional from their own world. "Hai, nice to meet you... properly. And thanks, even with multiple Avatars I can't say my own name," she said with a nod of happiness. It seemed that Kou was prodding for information or at least, that is what it seemed like to Miki, even so, she had little to say about it so she was content to hold off for a bit. The raven-haired lass gave a casual shrug about the comment related to her and playing video games. "Everyone has hobbies. Without breaking any oaths, one of my patients mentioned this game, and I was looking for an activity to share with my brother and friend group. It ended up being this, I am still not entirely sure how long I've been here," she said in a clear explanation. It wasn't as if being a practicing medical doctor and psychiatrist took up literally all her time. And she had enough knowledge of the human psyche to know the importance of leisure activities. Still this knowledge was strange, because she was certain she'd not missed any of he appointments with this Doctor which meant she had to have gone missing the week prior to Miki ended up here... or sometime way after. Miki's face gained an intense look of concentration, which doubled as seeming a bit ornery.