Progress at last, and yet, there was another bump in the road ahead for Giyu. He could have left natural progression in charge, or even let Shuten continue to shine as the facilitator. Alas, he was chosen by Shuten herself to present the exposition. Of course this would be the end result. Even healthy, that darling sister of his was content to throw him under the bus at every opportunity. "Kisama," he muttered as narrow eyes found their target in the form of Ibaraki. A sigh escaped him prior to the explanation of why Ibaraki had been summoned. "You're here because your brother isn't fit to rule the Oni. You should know by now that metaphysical powers are necessary for our kind to grow. There must be an Oni in charge, and that Oni must show fairness. We were told you would be a suitable candidate, and I'm guessing you've known all along."

"You're not wrong... assuming it's your own freedom that keeps you occupied," the boy retorted. Moving on, it seemed Kuroka believed her companion would manage in the end, in spite of his rambunctious nature. If that were the case, it was worthwhile to have snakes continue observing things under the Yuki-Onna's area of influence. Rimuru was even being met at the time being, not by the woman he sought, by by some representative of... interest, so to speak. The lad paused his yelling to view the culprit, only to then pause whatever rebuttal he had to... well, continue viewing. "Holy─ Will something else show up if I yell? I know a hundred guys who'd be trying to 'get busy' right now. Anyway, if me yelling isn't gonna do the trick, then you yell. I've got major Adventurer stuff to do, chop chop!"