Kou's stretching continued, though it seemed as if his problem was just as much an internal issue, as an external one. Perhaps his core was strained. According to Shuten, he was the only one with an issue. Tamamo also reported not having this problem, but offered to take the strain away if he desired. Frankly, Kou wasn't quite sure how to take such an offer... as per usual. Did she mean to claim the sensation via magical means, or was this yet another advance made by the fox? No matter which thing it was, there were more positives than negatives, he supposed. That still didn't take away the hint of nervousness in his retort. "Uh─ well, yeah, I guess that's cool. Magic stuff again?" he asked, though his eyes were constantly moving as if he intended to see if Shuten and the others were watching.

Exposition met Rimuru's ears, and those ears seemed deaf. Moving about and actively doing anything but listening, he continued to inspect the bosom of this Mizore girl as if questioning its very existence. She couldn't have been that much older than him, so what was the deal with those things? It couldn't be more clear that she didn't belong to this world. Was this just a boy who became a young woman due to the Avatar he chose in game? Perhaps. That reaction, however, was not at all up to par for such a thing. "Right... I caught none of that, besides bad snake is bad, big tree in the middle is somehow important. I'm pretty sure at least half of your problems have been fixed by now, and I'm guessing the rest will fix what's going on with Spirit Boobs?"