"Chichiue," was Kou's simple answer when considering who would be at fault for their birth order. That man, simply put, was at fault for everything he could ever think of in the siblings' lives. If Kou had a few minutes, he could probably think of a reason to blame him for this random appearance in another world as well, but... perhaps that would be too positive a thing to be given to such a lowlife. Whatever the case, he had nothing else to say on that topic. His ears remained open for Shuten's explanation of how she interacted with her Source, and while he couldn't fully agree... he could understand a bit. "You've always been lazy, though. Hell, you'd probably be a lush in any other form that had a sip as well. A Loli Bait Trap who sits around on the couch all day, drinking the hours away. And you call me the shut-in~"

In speaking to Tamamo, Kou learned that the affectionately-named 'Tsu-chan' would likely be glad to hear such a comparison between them. He could see that; she did seem rather attached to all forms of Kimiko. It seemed, though, that this would work in both directions to some extent. He wasn't one to pry so directly, but that was his train of thought at the time of their discussion. "Probably. I've never had a close friend like that, so if I randomly encountered you two together, I'd consider a high probability of you being related. You know, especially considering how you and Kaiba get along."