It took some time, but the Oni who formerly represented Rengoku produced a recommendation. Before she gave it, though, there was the reveal of her connection to one Ashikaga Kimiko. Giyu had an inkling, but he'd yet to give any proper consideration to this as a plausible outcome. Alas, the truth unfolded before his eyes. How strange it was that so many faces who knew this girl were here, dragged through this game, where an obviously secretive gamer in their circle happened to be as well. Stranger yet was the fact that none of these individuals seemed surprised by Kimiko's presence in this world. Her associate in Atlantis seemed close enough to know of a hidden hobby like this, but the others, bar Kaiba Seto, made so little sense. Could he have been wrong about the type of gamer she was? Perhaps. If he was, though, he'd be quite surprised. Whatever the case, a name was finally given. Rengoku Ibaraki was a strangely familiar name, but why did he remember it? Moreover, was it the memory of Aiba Yugi, or that of Giyu? Time would tell.

Speaking of time, the time had come for a certain Tengu to meet with the Youkai she sought. The ashen serpent slithered off, forging a path through multiple alleyways along a path littered with ne'erdowells. Of course, these various Youkai were alerted to the Tengu's presence, but the peculiar snake she was in the company of resulted in none of them batting an eye. Soon enough, the outskirts of the city would be reached. A small marsh harbored a stone cave shrouded in darkness, within which Kuroka would see the glow of two eyes, one golden and the other a deep green. "Tadaima, Kuroka-san. I thought you would find me before I had to send for you," spoke the voice of a young male, somewhat muffled as if his mouth were covered beneath the shadows.