Having his hand pushed aside didn't seem to bother Rengoku much at all. He still wore that same grin as he looked to Gozen through the corner of his eye. "As always. I like that about you, Gozen. If you just agreed without hassle, you'd be boring rubbish like all the others," the male said, being without a shadow of a doubt that he would consider Gozen riffraff as well, if she were to actually throw herself at him. He couldn't trust that sort of reaction at all. What he could trust, was the attitude being presented by a particular, seemingly-lesser Oni with purple hair. "I think I am the most powerful Oni to exist since Shuten-doji himself. If he were still alive, I'd even prove I'm superior."

This one claimed to be no servant, but the same could be said of his other servants. She wanted him to offer a genuine apology? What would he apologize for? If anything, he owed an apology to the divines in the near future, for sending such a petulant creature to them before its mental maturation. Though... looking at this one, he could see many uses, should he keep her alive. "You'll make no form of leader here, I assure you. Or is that your way of proposing to me? You're pretty small, but that might actually be more fun than I give it credit for. I'll test you out when we're done, if you live~" he proclaimed. With that, he drew one of the katana he wielded from its sheath, holding onto it with a reverse grip as the crimson blade was unveiled. The smell of fruit struck his nose while a small amount of fire encased his blade. He didn't appear willing to assault the girl at all, whether it was an effect of her ability or not, though he also made no steps toward her. No, he was far more willing to stare her up and down, as if viewing a fine meal presented to him. "I'm in a good mood. One more chance, we can test you out and see if you're concubine material."