Hand-in-hand, they gradually made their way toward the agreed destination. Kou was in no rush, and it seemed Tamamo wasn't either with how quickly she agreed to taking the scenic route. On their way, Kou's question was given an answer... vaguely. Of course it would be her to answer, but to also do so in a way that left him with further questions. That Ashikaga Kimiko was an enigma, and impossible puzzle made less solvable with every added piece... and it was exciting. If he never solved that puzzle, he would be content to keep trying until his last breath; this was his thought process. How strange. Such a definite, conclusive thought he had, when he otherwise showed no signs of commitment to most things that weren't games or the like. "It can be fun, yeah. Privacy, no interruptions, no incoming judgement or unnecessary stares... but─" He cut himself short there, knowing there was a lingering question produced by the vagueness of Tamamo's retort. Instead of presenting it in the form of another inquiry, he decided to go for a slightly different approach. "It's weird. You say things with this Avatar, and it really feels like being one of those characters in Naruto. Every time I open my mouth, I don't know if your next thing is going to be continuing the conversation, doing something risque or... both. I even wondered if that temple situation was going to repeat itself a few minutes ago, and I don't usually have to be so curious about the outcome of something."