Kou wasn't even fully conscious of his hand's movement, but that swaying tail grasped his attention rather quickly. Only then, did he create a link to the cause of said action. Was this a pleasantry? It certainly had to be, which only made him wonder what sort it was. Speaking of wondering... he also wondered something else since entering this world. "So, the animal parts... what do those feel like?" he questioned, making no effort to cease this strange act of petting. Tamamo seemed to enjoy it by her physical response, so there was no reason to stop. "Whatever I like, huh?" there were so many things he could have said in response. He considered a joke about fifteen cheeseburgers or something of the sort, but the tone applied to Tamamo's offer made him consider something more... sensual, as well. "I'll offer the same then. If I've got it, have at it whenever you like."

Strange though he may have been, the road to victory had already been paved and traveled by Rimuru. In Slime form, he landed just where he wanted to be, squeezed within the oversized bosom of this new comrade. This was always the way. Success was guaranteed the moment women witnessed the harmless little Slime they could take hold of like a plushie. In this case, he was even offered the position of leadership toward their needed destination. "Sou ka. Alright then, Outlier of the Great Rimuru's Legendary Harem, take us to the tree!" he announced, forming the shape of a hand with his slime to point toward Ryozanpaku's center.