Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryozanpaku

Ah, there was a certain warmth provided to the fox-girl while she held this lad's head against her bosom. It was satisfying in a strange way, and she very much enjoyed their interaction in this moment. It could have been a lot better, with no witnesses of course, but for the time and place it was quite fine. A smug smile crossed her face as the lad seemed to take her introduction pretty well. Kuroka at least also seemed to acknowledge her new name without much of a problem. Still, Kou's face soon became red as he was apparently planning to call her Tama-chan which she very much enjoyed, only to blurt out Mikon as if she hadn't said it a couple of times since taking this form. She looked into his face with the most devilish of grins, showing fangs with nothing but an amused glint in her eyes.

What would she do in response to his embarrassment? Well the answer before would have been to leave him alone, but... that wasn't who she was presently. No, such a thing was cute, and deserved teasing. "Hai, Mikon!~" she chimed as if it made the most sense in the world. It was obviously how she intended to claim her attachment to him, and she had no desire to change it at all. "You like it don't you? Or is there something else you'd rather me say with the same enthusiasm?" she questioned almost innocently, but that innocence didn't reach her eyes. Those eyes were smug and a little suggestive, like she was content to flirt instead of taking anything seriously. She wouldn't truly take no for an answer. No, instead she was going to push the limit, flirting with him, fawning over him, cuddling him... all things that were presently on the menu given her current personality. Kuroka had to look away, which was hard because this was rather funny. In fact, she was now simply wondering how the lad would respond to such directness from the lass.

The results of this interaction were repeatedly blowing the young man's mind, and mostly due to his own thought process. Tamamo confirmed her earlier word choice, but there was much more to it than that. She met his gaze with one that was somewhat... seductive. Would that be the end of it? No; there was still more to it! As she spoke, the mind of Kou took the proverbial reigns. For her to say something else with the same enthusiasm she had spoken the word 'mikon' with... it gave many implications that may or may not have even been meant.

Aiba Yugi, in life was a shut-in, degenerate, virgin, teenage boy. It went without saying that when his mind raced with such provocation, nothing savory was filling it. He began having these strange... daydreams of a sort. It was almost real enough to feel, what he saw. This Tamamo Avatar and himself were stripped half - if not fully - bare and ravenously exploring one another's bodies. Within these visions, he heard many titles given to himself with that tone and cadence. Daddy, Master, Darling, and his given name all came to mind, and that was only a few on a very long list. If his face could be any redder, well... it seemed to be reaching its peak in those short moments. Was he drooling? Was his nose bleeding? Almost would be the answer to both of these questions. In the end, though, he seemed to be snapping back to reality. "Uh... no, um... that's fine─" he said, swallowing a lump in his throat. Even if they were completely alone, there was no way he could ever admit to the things he'd just thought. Those visions would have to remain as simple dreams to be used in recollection during his alone time. For now, he had to struggle against rather stiffening physical repercussions of even following that train of thought...

Tamamo looked at this lad while his brain worked and she knew it to be working overtime. He hadn't said anything, but the look upon his face, let her know that there were many things going on inside of his head. What did she think of this? Nothing negative at all. In fact, if Miki said she didn't mind the lad perv-ing on her, then one such as Tamamo demanded such an outward show of affection for her. No questions asked. Still, there was a moment she was waiting for, he needed to answer her inquiry. Did he wish her to say anything different? The light in her eyes never changed as the boy eventually regained himself and in a few words told her she could continue calling him as she did. "Hai!~" she chimed leaning into the lad once more. After all, she couldn't resist just one more tease, and it came in the form of a whispered short request for some other time... "Maybe I'll test out those other things you thought of... when it's just the two of us, Mikon~" she mused before finally releasing the lad. After all, he still needed a new Avatar and she couldn't well keep him from it, even if she did wish to tease him more.

In the meantime Kuroka had watched with neutrality on her face, but she'd come to several conclusions in the moment. The first of which was, that this Avatar of Kimiko's seemed to maintain her directness, while also containing the perverse nature of her teenage brain. 'I did say that overactive brain could have negatives...' she thought absently about what had to be a rather tense situation for Aiba Yugi. He was still just a teenage boy, as his silence meant acceptance long before he spoke it as such. And that they played off each other, even in ways that didn't directly involve their known skill sets. "Sou ka, I wondered if there was a stark difference in personality from Avatar to Avatar, since I didn't get to witness my own... this is becoming rather interesting," she mentioned aloud if only to help keep everyone on track in this. Rimuru had been surprisingly quiet for the time being, she wondered what the lad had gotten into in the last few moments to not have some kind of scathing commentary for the older teens.

Kou said what he did for the sake of... well, avoiding any of the things filling his mind at the time. Alas, there was hardly a thing to be done after all. He accepted the title of 'Mikon' instead of anything else he had in mind, but Tamamo didn't seem ready to call it quits just yet. Did she know something was amiss, or was there something more? Another lump formed in the half-Celestial's throat as he considered the possibilities. Those glowing eyes had an air of intimidation about them, even if it wasn't necessarily a frightening one. It reeked of intent, and perhaps even of... desire? If the look wasn't enough to make it clear, her whispered words following it were a cue and a half.

"I... err... please don't tell me you can read minds," he pleaded. If she did have such an ability, then she heard everything he thought... and perhaps saw it as well. Ah, but... if that were true, didn't that mean she was accepting of the ideas racing through his mind? Would that not be a superior outcome to her simply believing there were other titles in his head? What a turn of events that would be. "Or... maybe you can, and─"

Kou seemed to have a problem initially figuring out the intentions of this fox girl. That was something which she found funny, if only because there was no way he could claim she wasn't being obvious about her intentions presently. He went on to panic mildly at the idea that she could read his mind. She looked at him strangely, her left ear twitching slightly as she seemed to have a canine like curiosity about her. She thought about her present set of abilities and chuckled. They were still speaking quietly, as such she could respond to him easily, that hint of mischief seeping into every word she spoke. "Ara ara, Mikon. You'd like that wouldn't you... if I could see all the things that played through your mind right then?" she questioned with a teasing quality. She reached out for his face to tilt this chin a bit as she floated just a little higher. She could think of a few situations in which she'd have this type of advantage over him, and knew for a fact he could do something similar. She stared at his face and smiled happily. "You really would, huh?" she said with a smirk.

Truth be told, it wasn't technically outside of her abilities to read minds. Part of her ability to bring good fortune to men and help women with their matches had to do with her knowing and understanding her targets. Moreover, she could have used such an ability easily in the moment, even inadvertently. But that wasn't what happened at all... no, instead she'd simply been looking in the lad's face and knew in the moment that he'd had more going on in his mind than he wished to let own. Her own devious mind filled in the blanks based on the sort of prodding she did. And she found herself imagining such moments between them in due course, as she always did. After all, her imagination was just as active as his. But was this something to admit? "The ability to read minds is one I can have if I try. What I said before was because your mind isn't the only one that wanders so. The likeness in our thoughts was similar enough that I could read it in your adorable face!~" she chimed softly to the lad. She had no desire to keep secret the sort of abilities she had, nor did she want him having the wrong idea about how she'd come to her conclusions. "So, then would you like me to use such abilities on you?" she asked for reference for now or for the future.

Kou had become anything but stable, it seemed. There were already so many things going on in his head, he couldn't fathom much more. Speaking of things he couldn't fathom, Tamamo's rebuttal made a few interesting implications. What he first heard could have easily meant 'yes' in a roundabout, teasing way of saying so. That smile was almost unnerving as a result, but he'd be lying if he claimed he wouldn't have enjoyed mind-reading being the case in this particular situation. Could he be so openly truthful, though? It sounded impossible, and still sounded far easier than it actually was. Silence was the answer.

Interestingly enough, it was not at all the ability to hear or see his thoughts that brought this about. Tamamo herself claimed to have the ability, but specified that she had not been using it. No, it was instead the similarities between them which led her to such a conclusion. His face even gave it away? How repulsive it was that his own visage would betray him. On top of that, there was an unavoidable, horrible question. Did he desire just what he alluded to? If she saw his mind, would her reaction be the same? She wasn't wrong about their similar mindsets, but perhaps there were some key differences which stood out more than necessary. Giving proper consideration, there was but one conclusion─ one proper retort. "Well... what did you come up with, without using it? Step one is finding out if it's necessary, right?" It was a bit of a trap, his suggestion. On one hand, he could use it to avoid incriminating himself upon answering. On the other hand, he could fish for a fair bit of context.

A look of inquisitiveness crossed this lass' face. She couldn't help but wonder about his silence, but she could practically see the gears turning in his head. Using the same method she had to make the assumptions about his thoughts concerning what she called him, she began to work through how he would in fact approach what she'd said so recently. Those golden eyes of hers retained an amused light, and she appeared to be rather openly flirtatious regardless. She wouldn't actually mind answering his questions, but she had to maintain some air of dignity or she'd be too forward. But then did one really care about being too forward with their intended? These were the mental questions that Tamamo worked through, that plagued her own mind, and led her to the idea that the lad would indeed ask a question that wouldn't necessarily incriminate himself. And as she stared coming to that conclusion, he came with an answer that was more of a question. But not just a question, a question which would take more information than it gave on the side of the person who asked it.

"Sou ka, step one is a trap. The Akiza approach then... Mikon, you are asking a girl to reveal a lot about herself for so little in return~" she teased the lad about his question choice. This was indeed true, but it fit into the line of teasing she was content to take. This version of Kimiko seemed to have inherited her directness without the aggression of her Dragonoid form. "You'll have to make it up to me~" she chimed with satisfaction. If she was going to answer his question, she had to be quiet about it, still she wanted to be close enough to continue watching his face for cues. After all, there was still a base difference between men and women, perhaps in giving information she thought, she could find the line her directness couldn't or rather shouldn't cross, mediating a bit more of her own anxiety. "What was obvious was a few more words with two syllables that could be said with the same cadence. 'Darling' or 'Master' or 'Daddy' are the ones which come to mind first. There is always the fun of knowing and saying ones given name as well..." she said sufficiently. "But the words alone aren't all... there are the situations that come to mind when they could be said... in the heat of the moment, clothed or unclothed, in different positions..." she commented her mind had wandered in such a way. Hell, in her other form she had still been thinking actively about the windows on the ship. She could leave him with those whispered thoughts.

Kou's plan managed to be perfectly interpreted by Tamamo. Was this the work of her Avatar, or her aforementioned mind-reading ability? No, that couldn't be quite right. The only ability to show itself was the normal workings of Tamamo, Tatsuki, Miki, whomever Ashikaga Kimiko chose to be; it was her natural mind at work. True enough, there was a certain lack of directness that would have been found in a Dragon, but this amount of forward behavior was still surprising every time it reared its head. She was now saying he'd have to make it up to her for making her reveal so much, for so little even. That wasn't quite true; his question was merely a leading one. The white-haired male fully intended to match whatever was spoken.

The names Tamamo listed, happened to be the ones most prevalent in his vision. If he didn't have faith enough to believe her earlier words, he would have thought she had been reading his mind after all. A couple of those things made total sense, while the rest were... quite specific visions that came to him as byproducts of seeing this Avatar. What made her follow the same train of thought? One could only wonder. The way Tamamo spoke, it didn't seem to be necessarily leaning toward an offer of any sort... but when paired with her clause that started all this, it could have been nothing else. She presented herself quite openly, at the end of the day. It even became something worthy of note that she was more entranced by the situations resulting in such titles being spoken. "A─ well..." he spoke, losing himself in thought once more. He wanted to simply answer, but there were also things he wanted to ask... and things he would rather have been doing, but that was neither here nor there. "Ho─ that's an unexpected list. It's weird though, isn't it? Like... what could even make some of those things appropriate, and all..."

It was fair that Ashikaga Kimiko's normal mind was the one at work beyond the faces of her Avatars. Each one seemed to have its own kind of problems... interpreting her will though. In the case of Tamamo, there was less of an overall problem with the interpretation. She got to be as direct as she wished without the extra anxiety associated with her saying the things on her mind. Perhaps there was a reason for this. Maybe, it was being a fox that simply made seduction feel natural? Maybe it was the previous nights activities and the extra flirting which made it more, alright? Maybe it was a combination of things, including the knowledge that the lad was interested in her forms and multiples of them even.

Whatever the case, Kou was working through whatever process and the words she'd spoken seemingly with some difficulty still. Tamamo unlike her other selves took this as further confirmation of his interest, "Oh? You think it was unexpected... it looks to me like you're comparing notes," she said simply, her tone still teasing. She didn't mind this at all. Actually, it would likely be better if she were as open as possible and he could decide what all he wished to share from that point forward. "Still, you would think it'd be pretty obvious. Situations like the one last night where we aren't just trying to fall asleep could easily bring about the use of a few new words or titles," she mentioned coyly. Of course, this conversation was rather intense for general purposes, but if he'd rather clear everything up in the moment, she'd do the same with that mischievous glint in her eye. "I mean, I can think of more than a few situations where you could ask me and I'd call you whatever you like. Or maybe, you have some specific things that you'd like me to call you based on who I am at the time or what I am wearing? I can change clothes pretty easily now~" she seemed to have started off pretty seriously but the teasing came back immediately. There was an openness to how she spoke and she meant all that she said. She had a fantasy or two she wished to explore and she thought the lad just the outlet. After all, what was Ashikaga Kimiko? A degenerate, an heiress, virgin, teenage girl with very direct communication skills and who apparently wanted the white haired lad she was interested in to indulge with her.

This Avatar was becoming more and more... cheeky, to say the least. She picked apart everything he was saying; how? Had she managed to get him so flustered that he couldn't resist wearing his every thought on his face? Perhaps he had such an honest visage anyway, and this kitsune had a certain goal to read into the specifics. "That makes two of us then, doesn't it?" he asked in the end. Surely Tamamo, too, was doing nothing more than prying for information. While Kou's own prying was undoubtedly for knowledge and potential later use, Tamamo seemed to be more certain about everything. It almost seemed like, if they were not in the company of others and in the middle of a task, she would have seen the pair of them enacting one of their apparently shared fantasies. No, it wasn't so simple; that was exactly the case as he figured.

Hearing reference to the previous night was... quite interesting as well. Indeed, if it had gone differently, if the stars aligned, they could have approached things in far more interesting ways. What could he have heard from her during that time? How different would it be if he relived that exact moment with this Avatar? Bringing himself to request a particular title for the heat of the moment was a ridiculous concept to Kou, but he did wonder what she would come up with naturally. Could he wonder that for very long? No. Tamamo spoke of how easily she could change clothing, and his mind raced anew. What would this form choose to change into? Something classy? Something skimpy? Something that would make one's mother disappointed? The options were nearly infinite, which left Kou with a single choice. "Er... I guess I'm not sure. What would you even change to?"

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast