Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryozanpaku

Kou wasn't even fully conscious of his hand's movement, but that swaying tail grasped his attention rather quickly. Only then, did he create a link to the cause of said action. Was this a pleasantry? It certainly had to be, which only made him wonder what sort it was. Speaking of wondering... he also wondered something else since entering this world. "So, the animal parts... what do those feel like?" he questioned, making no effort to cease this strange act of petting. Tamamo seemed to enjoy it by her physical response, so there was no reason to stop. "Whatever I like, huh?" there were so many things he could have said in response. He considered a joke about fifteen cheeseburgers or something of the sort, but the tone applied to Tamamo's offer made him consider something more... sensual, as well. "I'll offer the same then. If I've got it, have at it whenever you like."

Strange though he may have been, the road to victory had already been paved and traveled by Rimuru. In Slime form, he landed just where he wanted to be, squeezed within the oversized bosom of this new comrade. This was always the way. Success was guaranteed the moment women witnessed the harmless little Slime they could take hold of like a plushie. In this case, he was even offered the position of leadership toward their needed destination. "Sou ka. Alright then, Outlier of the Great Rimuru's Legendary Harem, take us to the tree!" he announced, forming the shape of a hand with his slime to point toward Ryozanpaku's center.

Kou's hands upon her canine ears were quite encouraging. There was a unique amount of pleasant feeling which came from having such parts on her body. When asked about animal parts and how they felt a small smile came to her face as well as the lighest of blushes. Her body gained an almost anxious quality, but there was much comfort to be gained from the lad's continued actions. She gave it a bit of thought before the words came to her. "I suppose it feels pretty normal. But they're sensitive. And the tails all seem to move on their own," she said in a general explanation. "Ah, but I really like this, it's comforting I think..." she said looking into the lad's eyes with her golden irises shining with both innocence and something else, just below the surface. What was more, beyond his curiosities about the animal parts, he offered more of himself to the lass than she'd ever have imagined. His claim basically providing a level of equivalency to what she'd offered before this point. A wicked smirk spread across this lass' face, she was a pervert after all, her mind jumped ahead several steps. And she was just greedy enough that she wouldn't have backed out of such an offer ever. "Sou ka, I'll definitely keep that in mind ya' know. I really can't say no at all to stuff like this~" she said as she leaned into him. she slipped her arms around him leaving him the freedom to continue petting her while she held him. All the while Tomoe watched with a knowing glance, she'd never really known what to expect her boss, but if this lad was her decision she wished them nothing but the best. As they were very obviously some kind of couple even without her listening to their conversation or anything like that.

Mizore came to the conclusion that this little slime had some serious delusions of grandeur. It wasn't really that unusual long term, but at least he had somewhere in mind to go. And if she was being honest, the little plushy like boy was cute enough to be carried around at least. She'd do so as they approached the tree in the neutral territory. Each step seemed strange to her but there was little else for her to do. The same could be said of the pair of Oni who were currently making their way to the top of Mt. Kurama, well on their way to start clearing out a spider youkai infestation. The country of Ryozanpaku seemed to be well on its way to some pretty great changes.

"Sou..." the lad murmured. It was easily understandable that these extra appendages would be considered sensitive, though clearly in a positive manner. The 'petting' motion became even more deliberate as Tamamo caused there to be even less distance between them, holding onto the male while mentioning that she couldn't pass up the opportunity of their agreement. "I don't think I can either. I'm not really sure what to do ever, but I'll do my best for whatever it's worth." Kou spoke only truth. A girlfriend? What was that really? Any time the realization hit him that they had entered such a state recently, he was thrown aback by the thought. Currently, his eyes repeatedly averted, as if being pulled toward those shifting tails of Tamamo's. Perhaps he had a few more perversions than he'd admitted thus far, but at least one of Kimiko's Avatars had discovered that fact. Could Tamamo be counted as one who knew? Time would tell, perhaps. "I should... be doing something now, shouldn't I? Is this a sexy thing? Or is this one of those wholesome things? I... have read a lot of stuff, and I can't really tell how the real thing's supposed to go."

Kou's petting of Tamamo became more deliberate as he learned that she liked this activity. "I'm rarely sure what to do myself outside of certain situations~" she murmured happily. "Still, I am really happy, and you doing your best is worth quite a bit~" she chimed happily. He couldn't know his efforts were always appreciated by her. And what was more, there was more value in his ability to do things for her or at least try them than most could ever offer her. Their relationship held that much more value to her. He was really her partner? Amazing! And her boyfriend doing his best for her?! That was the most unrealistic sentence she'd come to know as fact since their official coupling. He went on to begin thinking aloud, asking if he should be doing something. Kou expressed a certain level of confusion, as to whether or not this was a sexy activity or a wholesome one. A bit of confusion played across the lass' face in this moment and she nuzzled herself closer into him, speaking directly to him and hiding her face ever so slightly. "Um... well, if I am being honest. I've read just as many things and I am not really sure either. I'm only certain of things inside of very specific instances. But..." there was a brief pause from the lass. "I am not opposed to either wholesome activities or sexy ones," she mused happily as she pressed her lips against his neck, just outside of the line of sight of anyone present. "That being said, I don't think I want to do sexy things in front of people. At least not in a way that is obvious~" there was an openness to that statement which would lead many to know that the girl was something of a pervert, but she'd already admitted to that.

He was not alone in uncertainty, it seemed. Good. If neither of them really had a clue what they were supposed to be doing, then they could simply move forward while figuring out what the other desired of them instead. Overall, it would likely result in a better end than otherwise. Voiced happiness was a point of contention for the lad as well. Never without his hang-ups, knowing that he could offer at least that much in this world, he was internally elated. Yes, this could work magnificently so long as the proper pieces were in the puzzle. Speaking of puzzle pieces, there was one duplicate that worked perfectly. Tamamo, or rather Kimiko, also practiced degeneracy in her media consumption. What they both enjoyed above other things was still up for debate, but that didn't matter much; they were a pair of perverts nonetheless. In fact, Tamamo specified that she had no issue with their current meeting being either 'sexy' or 'wholesome' as he'd put it moments prior. Once more, this Avatar showed her ability to get a rise out of even the more reserved Avatar, Kou. Hearing her speech so close to his ear, and feeling the soft, warming sensation of her lips against his neck immediately afterwards, he was rather quickly put under a spell of arousal. Ah, but his attention was brought inadvertently to another existence nearby: Tomoe. There was still someone around? What did she mean when she said a way that isn't obvious? Could he ask about that? What would asking result in? At the end of this thought train, Kou only muttered a single clause. "I... uh... well─" he stammered. "So you mean...?"

Their combined inexperience and shared degeneracy would indeed make for an interesting combination. A chuckle escaped her as she imagined the lad's mind working in overtime. She could practically feel it racing even as they spoke to one another, and the feeling of his skin against her lips might have hinted at such. Beyond this point it seemed that he was having quite an interesting flurry of thoughts. She pulled back from him but only far enough away to study his face. And true to her earlier assumptions and assertions, his face was indeed much more readable than those of his other counterparts. Her hand remained around him and she allowed her fingers to trace along the back of his neck. "Oh? There are so many things going on in that head of yours... if you have a direct question you could always just ask it where others can't hear us~" she mused. "Though if I am taking your curiosities the right way then it's likely the case that you interpreted what I said the way I meant it~" she confessed a tiny bit of wickedness appearing in her golden eyes. "We could also take a walk... I assume reaching neutral territory will be necessary for meeting with everyone, Mikon!~"

Where others couldn't hear, she said. Kou found himself wondering if any of the questions he had in response to this Avatar's statements would be appropriate, or simply off-putting. She may have been perverse in her own right, but did their levels of degeneracy match one another? It was very possible that he could present clauses so far beyond whatever limitations the fox had, that she experienced a change of heart. It wasn't as likely as he once thought, but the chance remained. Maybe he'd take her up on that offer, posing his queries in solitude... eventually. Whether he did or didn't, it seemed at least Tamamo could interpret his train of thought, perhaps even to the letter. "Well..." His statement went unfinished, but his tone implied a certain amount of complacency. Moving on from it though, there was the idea of them taking a walk to reach neutral territory. This, of course, produced more questions. Was this suggested for the sake of progressing their goals here, or was it an excuse to be alone? Well... it didn't really matter which one, did it? Both reasons were viable, and each was more than enough reason for Kou to agree. As such, he nodded. "Yeah, that sounds awesome. Let's walk toward the center, maybe take in a few sites on the way," he said, giving a bit of extra thought in light of the potential reasons of this trip. "... Scenic route?"

There were some discrepencies here that Tamamo and rather Kimiko didn't really expect. Though she'd admitted to this lad that she was quite the degenerate in her own right, she hadn't considered the idea that he might not know the full extent of that. She thought it would be a bit more obvious considering their earlier interactions. Ah, but maybe the fact that he didn't know about their long term date wasn't helping him remember all the sorts of things she'd already agreed to? That could be the case. No matter, she'd take up leading him to the right set of thoughts and interpretations of her her whims. Of course, she didn't really have to do too much she was the kind of person who would say exactly what she wanted or needed to the lad directly. What was more his use of a singular word let her know that she was at least on the right track. "Um-hm, as you like then Mikon~" she said willing to let him take his time and express himself properly. Apparently even without great detail being needed the lad was willing to take her suggestion for them to head for neutral territory. Even better, he had an added suggestion of them taking in the sights on the way the 'scenic route' he called it. A grin spread across the fox lass' face as she finally unhanded the young man in their esteemed closeness only to claim it in a very different way.

She reached down gently slipping her right hand into his aiming to gently interlace their fingers and move along with him a gentle smile upon her face. "Of course, Mikon!~ Let's go sight-seeing!~" she said excitedly. All the while Tomoe watched what was obviously the start of a date. She didn't need to see this part all the way through, nor did she feel the need to go to the tree. No she had a bit of work to do among Oni Kind and she'd remain to take care of this, while shaking her head gently at the idea of witnessing a lass like Ashikaga Kimiko actually go on a date. 'Where is everyone else when I need them. Better yet, what would he think...' she mused internally as she watched the rather forceful girl drag away her lovestruck boyfriend.

There were quite a few things that could be done in this very moment. Unfortunately, options that came to Kou's mind were repeatedly ones which did not lend properly to the time in which he had them. On the other hand though, there was the fortunate part in which none of it was necessary for a satisfying scene to play out. The pair agreed to take their walk away from this quarter of Ryozanpaku, and to start it, Tamamo released Kou's torso and took his hand. Fingers clenched when laced to solidify the hold, and it seemed the lad hadn't even done it consciously. There was something to be said about the random quality of comfort he felt... whether Kou himself understood it or not. Regardless of his perception, they were off soon enough. Only once they were out of earshot did the male speak a question that had been kept in his mind for the past few moments. "So... did you suggest this for efficiency, or...?" Of all the questions he had, Kou found this to be the most prevalent. With the answer to this alone, he could easily piece together other answers... perhaps. It was, after all, much harder to solve the puzzle of Ashikaga Kimiko than all others he knew.

Tamamo felt the slightest clinching of her fingers upon slipping her hand into Kou's. Something about this gave her an unknown bit of comfort. There was a bit of warmth involved, that didn't start in her hand but instead somewhere in her chest. Her tails shifted happily behind her as she mentally got to wonder about this contact. 'I'm really holding his hand and walking with him!~' she chimed within her own mind. This was truly an exciting turn of events, what was more as her mind swam with this happiness, the lad worked his way up to asking a specific question. She expected something like this but still she was happy to be moving and alone with him already. Did she do this for efficiency? Or... something more open-ended. This boy had a habit of asking questions without definite terms. It was something noticed by this pink haired lass in any form she took. "Mikon, you're really fond of those questions~" she stated knowing his mind was working towards answers both direct and indirect. "Efficiency is quite important but in this case, it grants me the ability to be alone with you a bit more. So..." she mused making her own open statement. "Yes!" she chimed to further clarify. Whether she fully explained herself or not, every face this lass bore was quite honest about liking this lad and wanted to be with him as much as possible. It wasn't simply their current relationship status that had her feeling this way. She felt a comfort around his person that she could not rightly explain, and would take advantage of it, whenever it presented itself. "And a moment alone, outside of the direct gaze of the others, can be fun right?~" she questioned in a manner most teasing as she walked along. She wondered if her word choices were obvious enough now, if she was clear enough about her desire to have him.

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast