Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryozanpaku

The manga Kou thought of, was also one which appeared in the mind of Tamamo. In fact, she found the entirety of the potentials of such an adventure worth more than anything she could receive from it. As such she was more than content to move along towards their new goal. Her mirror went back into her giant sleeves and she floated along her feet not touching the ground as she did. Actually thinking about it logically she was a lot like the female lead in that series. An heiress with at least one overbearing parent and an inability to make regular friends. Still the idea of a nice cozy puzzle filled dungeon with the boy she wanted to be alone with was plenty pleasing to the ear. "Hai hai, puzzles are fine too. I'm sure you're up to it!~" she said, happily and again a tiny bit more suggestively than would have been intended. A chuckle came to her as she looked at the raven-haired lass and the blue-haired slime and waved happily. "Ja ne!~" she chimed as the pair of them headed off. As Kou took his steps to the east, Tamamo floated alongside without a care in the world.

At the same time as the pair disappeared from sight, a sigh escaped Kuroka. She'd been a bit uneasy the entire time watching that pair of people speak to each other. It was quite obvious that they were interested in each other. She'd begun to wonder if they were exhibitionists and if she'd have to cover her eyes and those of the slime boy to avoid seeing too much of the pairing. Still, knowing who they both were in their previous world, she had faith in them to get their jobs done without fail. 'I don't envy them all of that extra energy.' she thought as she waited for the silme to decide on his course of action for the duration of those two's dungeon dive.

And so, they were off. This didn't occur without an extra clause spoken by Tamamo, though, and that was just as filled with implications as everything else he heard from her this day. Already, he was sensing the return. What could he do about it, though? He certainly couldn't withdraw back into a shell after what they'd already been through. Tasks needed completing, but... he'd read and watched a few series in which the protagonists still managed an incredible job while fully fornicating the entire time they were meant to be working. All in all, he wondered if such a thing would be possible here...

Ah, but a statement required one in return. What to say, what to say... "Eheh... yeah─" he murmured, thinking it best to simply answer as close to honestly as he could. After all, she'd been picking her way through his brain through mere expressions all this time; there was no point covering on purpose while they were uninterrupted. "Well... I'm sure I will be soon, at least," he quipped. Sure, he meant that in the serious manner as well, though he was also well beyond doubting that he'd be 'up' in numerous senses again soon enough.

They left with little fuss and soon they were alone again. Somehow this felt like the right way for them to be, and Tamamo couldn't have been more pleased even if she'd tried. What could have led to an even more elated state? Kou. Specifically his rather cheeky commentary that managed to not shrink away from her own. What had the lad done? He'd responded in kind, not only taking her slight deviance at face value but managing to quip back to it. It caused her an untold amount of joy, which blistered out of her very being. She moved herself around him, slipping her arms around his neck, pressing her chest against his back and speaking softly against his left ear. The whole time she held a rather amused tone, but there was still that hint of something devious just behind her. "Ara ara, don't tease me with a good time, Mikon~" her words were left to settle against the lad's neck. She didn't know why she couldn't resist teasing as such, but it was a fair deal harder without having to keep up appearances. It was as if being acknowledged in such a way further fueled her behavior and she couldn't be stopped while being entertained.

... And of course that would be her reaction to his quip. The more Kou spoke, the deeper the hole he dug for himself became. This specific Avatar, this specific Youkai, was going to ruin his very existence with her approach... and he was going to let it happen. It was up for debate whether this was a new low, or a height he had never before been able to reach. In little to no time at all, they were encroaching upon the temple which housed Kou's desired Artifact. What a dangerous place this was. Could Kou have been worried about the traps? Not one bit. What concerned him was, in fact, the potential for completing the task when he had a personality like that of Tamamo's alongside him. Regardless of what happened inside, they first had to make their way in. "You wouldn't happen to come with the ability to hide in plain sight, would you?" he asked. Interestingly enough, interacting with Tamamo thus far was beginning to make Kou himself think twice about every spoken phrase. He wondered, if she had such an ability, if they could have been sharing very different words mere minutes before this moment.

Her reaction to Kou's words brought out a strange trait in the lad. It seemed that with everything on the table, he didn't at all seem like he cared, if she acted this way. It was encouraging, in more ways than a few. To be honest, she didn't mind dragging him along on her fantasies, if they were ones he shared, or could benefit from. And Tamamo's personality, dictated that she didn't mind showing the object her affection, exactly how far that affection went. She offered herself fully to him. She was far from the only version of this lass to do this but, her direct nature led her to believe that he was fine with and even happy for her dalliances. His question once again brought a chuckle from the lass, as she squeezed him. Her eyes glowed an eerie version of the golden color they possessed and her tails shown with the warmth and vibration of extra magic. "Hoh? Feeling a little naughty... in plain sight do you want to be unseen and unheard? I wonder what we'll do with that~" she teased knowing how her code lines currently worked. She had a build that was... frighteningly similar to a certain 'Queen' from a series she enjoyed. She cast an illusory magic which would serve to keep them from attracting extra attention as they moved through enemy territory. "I have in my Mystic Code the ability to hide my presence and that of my allies magically from others. I used it with an illusion which adds the idea that looking at us is forbidden. So, they shouldn't want to view us, even if they sense something is off," she summarized the ability which definitely sounded a bit more science fiction than magical, but that was simply how she understood it best. She would leave it to him to test the full bounds of this ability, but this particular task didn't seem like one which would require her full attention. Instead she nestled herself into the lad content to offer her teasing commentary and gauge his reactions.

Just as Kou had come to expect, Tamamo took his query in a devious way. Even though he had already accepted that Ashikaga Kimiko at least rivaled his own degeneracy, but these clauses coming from Tamamo managed to be both surprising and anticipated at once. Needless to say, a few ideas made their way into his conscious mind, especially when Tamamo described the ability she made use of. For them to essentially have a perception filter surrounding them, they could do literally anything they wanted without worry. Kou was familiar with this concept, and if things were the same here, even noises made would be ignored by passers-by. "Were you... thinking really hard about Naruto when you became this one?" he asked somewhat sheepishly. He had been doing his best to avoid caving under the sensation of Tamamo pressed against his back, and now, there were sultry thoughts plaguing his mind once more. Tamamo seemed rather familiar to a protagonist in the series he mentioned, who happened to be... quite promiscuous in nature. "You're uh... not seeming too focused on the quest, y'know?" he asked, mostly in rhetoric. Of course, he didn't have much of an actual complaint to offer. All things considered, he had even given a bit of thought to whether the quest was actually more important, or not.

Tamamo explained her abilities and had faith the lad understood all that she said. Strangely, or rather maybe it was expected at this point... the lad became more than a bit distracted. Was it her movements? Her words... her overly flirty nature? Yes. Probably all of those things, and they manifested in the form of a question. Of apparently her thoughts when she created this particular Avatar. Kou rather sheepishly made reference to a series that Kimiko was more than a bit familiar with. As Tamamo, she couldn't help but offer a teasing giggle as she thought to answer his query. "If I was, it wasn't an active thought. I do like Naruto quite a lot though... it definitely hits my top three," she said with a knowing smirk. "I thought that was pretty obvious though..." she said teasing just a little as she maintained her current position without caring at all how it was taken. The lad hadn't launched any actual complaints about her behavior and as long as he didn't, she'd likely carry on without deviation. His next statement was one which covered the idea that she didn't seem to be focused on their given task. "I am not... truth be told I'd rather focus on you~" she said rather directly, her face meeting the side of his as she rubbed against him like she was enjoying the feeling of their skin making contact. It didn't go past her notice that she was obviously distracted by her own work with the lad. At the same time, she didn't feel like she was truly in any danger nor did this task require a lot of her that she couldn't do easily. Still, the lad's words didn't seem like a complaint so she didn't take it as one. "Lead on, I'll help you in whatever way I can~" again, her words could be interpreted as overly flirty, but that wouldn't make too much of a difference.

"Really? I'd have never guessed," Kou stated without an ounce of seriousness. Aside from choosing the form of a kitsune, having a pet Direwolf named Youko, and a few other key things, it couldn't have been more obvious that Ashikaga Kimiko favored that particular series above most others. In fact, it could just as easily be said that she had an interest in the character named Youko; that was a bittersweet thought. Could he measure up to that? Did it even matter, when that character was an imaginary existence? Why was he even comparing himself to a fictional being? He shook his head to try and shake off the thought, deciding to move forward into the old temple.

On the way in, Tamamo admitted that she hardly cared for the task at hand, and instead set her gaze upon Kou. Suddenly, his previous train of thought all but dissipated into the recesses of his mind. There was, of course, also a provocative hint to her offer of aide. What was he to actually do about any of this? All things considered, he could have probably gotten away with throwing himself at the lass right there at the temple's entrance; it seemed as if she'd have actually enjoyed such a thing, and he was physically on his way to being very prepared once again. As opposed to outright doing something like that, he decided simply to... continue bantering, and see what happened in the long-run. "Guess I can't complain about that or anything. I mean... that's the sort of thing that happens, right?" he asked. Things that they both read and watched would easily imply that any random pair of people could engage in coitus abruptly, even with other things on the line, and all would be well. If that were to happen here, though... who could know the true outcome?

Kou's sarcastic retort brought a giggle to the pink haired lass. "Hoh? What a cheeky reply..." she mused. It was nice to know that all of her habits weren't unseen even though the nicer lens of her other Avatar. She was quite fond of the characters in that series, in particular the male leads tended to have all of her attention. That being said, she could still almost see the lad's thoughts across his face. She wondered what he got out of comparing himself to fictional people. She might have done something similar herself, but... she'd taken the approach of becoming what she considered better versions of female characters she might have compared herself too. Ah, but that wasn't something which would be obvious for quite a while. Still the lad's thought pattern didn't seem to stay and he was eventually distracted back into banter.

As they entered this temple she gave a casual look around the place with her arms still wrapped around the lad's body. She couldn't help but chuckle at his statement. "Well no complaints is fine... but I might prefer when you seem like you are barely controlling yourself," the lass teased. Was this true? Yes. She definitely took some kind of satisfaction from the lad acknowledging his feelings for her. His physical reactions being the sort of thing she enjoyed the most. Being able to see on his face and body that he appreciated her actions and words was among the best feelings she had. She leaned her face into his in the moments and pressed her lips softly against his cheek. "You can take that as you like. Or me~" her voice was still teasing but there was a hint of seriousness in her that made it obvious that even in gentle flirty banter she was being quite serious in her desire to be with him.

Cheeky, was it? He supposed so. As far as Kou was concerned, his retort was a simple part of standard progression in conversation. In this case, though, it was undoubtedly a bit... different from the norm. He spoke with intent, whether he meant to do so on the surface or not. There was an oddity in the works. What Kou thought within, and what he expressed outwardly, were being somewhat mixed up, as it were. The fault, of course, was Tamamo's. Every word she spoke was confusing, arousing, and generally exciting in addition to quite a few other things. Kou barely being able to control himself was constantly up for debate, and it didn't help when she added that closing statement about what he could take, and how. It couldn't have been more clear how many options he was being given; they were quite infinite in concept.

What sort of man could he purport to be if he didn't take advantage of a situation like this? Sure, there were things to be done. However, his mind, heart, body and groin were all locked in a heated argument over what held higher importance here and now. "Or─" he nearly repeated her clause fully, but his words were lost. It was far too late for recovery now; he was at full mast, standing still in the opening of the temple's first corridor en route to the treasure he sought. This was the moment he imagined. There were different types of youkai wandering the temple, yet none of them seemed to realize these two were inside at all. Even if they could be seen, there was nothing more than the light of well-spaced torches throughout the halls, and dark patches between each pair. What better time was there to break? "A─... can you really be that open about stuff? It just seems... I dunno..."

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast