Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryozanpaku

Once again, Tamamo could practically feel the lad thinking through his options. Even as they approached a poorly lit corridor she looked down it with nothing but thoughts of deviance. She didn't even bother trying to shake them off, unlike her other selves. Also, it seemed that the lad stopped his own statement once more, or rather the repeat of the one she just said. It seemed like the lad was at war within himself, what would win out in this case? It seemed at least his physical reaction said it would be his body but he posed another question to the kitsune which caused her expression to soften gently. She shifted around him in this moment. Once she was before him, she looked him in the eye closing the distance between their bodies and reaching out for the side of his face. "I said it before didn't I?" she asked though she had no problem reiterating herself so that there could be nothing but clarity between them. "I can be like this... with you," she said softly. "Rather, I can show you all of who I am and offer that to you~" Tamamo said while looking very directly at the lad, her golden eyes glittered with several emotions but the base didn't change.

Tamamo was simply more direct than her other selves managed to be because of her own disposition. She'd show him all of herself for a couple reasons, because she liked him and didn't want to be dishonest. She enjoyed knowing that he liked her and wanted to experience the things she fantasized about with him. Their current predicament was such a moment as one which appeared in her mind as a potential to be explored. So, why not goad the lad into a bit of fun, and help him and herself out in the process? Why couldn't they both have fun and get work done? "I know it probably seems like a lot, but... we are both kind of a lot," she said looking at the lad directly. Her basic premise was always the same. She offered herself to the lad, at every turn, this version of her, was just a bit more direct about what it was she was actually offering. The kind of person to not only take advantage of a situation that presented itself, but to make the situation if she wanted the experience enough.

Tamamo said it before, and was content to say it again. Now though, she was even more direct, more literal about it. She continued shooting offers in Kou's directions, whether intended for the moment or not. No... it would be more accurate to assume they were all intended for whatever moment they were taken in, and the evidence was simply the way she looked at him. The hand upon Kou's cheek came with a surprising warmth, yet not in a true physical sense at all. Perhaps said warmth was merely a byproduct of arousal, or even adrenaline due to the present location being where they discussed these matters. "I'm guessing you mean that literally and metaphorically," he said with a sigh. At this point, it was impossible to believe Tamamo wouldn't literally and figuratively bare herself to the lad. With that in mind, there was only one thing worth doing...

Each incarnation of Aiba Yugi spent most of its time in this world acting as an Adventurer, even as a gamer and puzzle-solver. At what point would he behave as a man if he continued that way? They were both indeed 'kind of a lot' as Tamamo put it, but that was fine, wasn't it? At some point, there would be no avoiding the fact that he could not simply offer himself as Kou, as Akashi, even as Licht or Amakusa; true progress would require an offering of Aiba Yugi... at least in the mental and emotional sense. Resolve began to find him, or perhaps he found it? In a way, he made the executive decision to avoid the statistic of gamer guys who put girls off, before it became a potential. "... Alright then. You're the business-savvy one; what's this offer?"

With her hand upon his face, Tamamo found herself searching the lad's expression for any hint of what was going on in his mind. She found that she could read him rather easily, but since he hadn't given her an answer about peeking into his mind, she wouldn't use this to figure him out. He seemed to think she meant her offer in two senses... which was quite true. Or rather she meant it in every sense, to offer herself to the lad in every way she could think to do it. "Hai. Both of those work for what I mean..." she said softly. She realized that she was indeed a bit more than most people could or would want to put up with, but in the time they'd spent together (and what a long time it was), she'd come to believe in him a bit more than everyone else.

So, she watched him for a few seconds longer. He seemed to be coming to some sort of conclusion. Perhaps... making up his mind about something, but she couldn't quite read it off his face alone. It wouldn't be until he spoke that she understood what he'd been doing in his own mind over the last few moments. Her eyes widened a bit at his question. Strangely, she didn't initially believe such a thing would be placed back into her lap. Ah, but that was kind of how this dance between them went, wasn't it? One of them would put an idea out into the open, and the other would give a logical consideration of it before placing it back. Their negotiations were always argued from a point of fairness. Why should this have been any different? "Hoh? I didn't expect you to phrase it like that... well the offer is what it was always going to be. Equal partnership," she said still maintaining that same distance. Well, that was untruthful, she moved a bit closer, though just shy of touching him directly. "We can share all things with each other equally. We can have the spoils and make up any differences, as friends, as adventurers, as gamers... and as a couple. I don't mean just this face either, I mean... the actual me. I want to share all of me with you, as my equal..." she summarized. There was something very real about what this lass said. She intended to share herself with this lad, not just their adventures but their perversions and hobbies as well. They already had so much in common, they were already so much alike not progressing past this point, just seemed an unnecessary hold up. Did they need to have this conversation right just now? Not really, it could have waited but... since he brought it up, there was no time like the present.

"No surprise there," he said. In actuality, there was a bit of relief to be taken from this confirmation. That alone did wonders for his state of mind, and interestingly, the same could be said of his physical state as well. What's more, Tamamo drew closer and closer yet while explaining the 'offer' he'd questioned. What she brought up was not, in this particular case, exactly what he meant. It was, however, relevant nonetheless. She offered the entity known as Ashikaga Kimiko. Was the offer for Aiba Yugi, though? Did she even have enough information to make that decision? Well, perhaps it didn't matter. Kou and his other forms were, in fact, making an effort to consider this world as the only remaining life for the rest of time; the other details didn't matter in that case.

"Well... that's not exactly what I meant, but yeah... I get it. Like everything else, it sounds like a fair deal," he said with certainty. Truthfully, he was winning the agreement in every way he could think of. If she saw enough desirable traits within him to think otherwise though, that was fine as well. "Sign me up then. I might've been confused, though; I thought that was just another innuendo at first. Suman."

It would seem that Tamamo brought to the forefront an explanation which wasn't exactly the answer to the lad's question. She had the right vantage point, to stare into this lad's face while he accepted the things she said. She watched him visibly relax as she claimed that both of his interpretations of her words were right. She also watched the gears of his mind turn as she made her proper offer to him. How strange was it that she'd taken this conversation so far away from just innuendo? Not at all, in her own mind. Perhaps this would require a bit more explanation? Definitely. But at the moment, it wasn't necessary. Kou, accepted what she said with no further prompting, claiming it to be a fair deal. He even apologized because he hadn't meant for her to explain everything she meant. The smile that graced her face grew to the point that the sharp canines in her mouth were revealed and she, stepped into him, pressing the soft flesh of her body into his after gaining his acceptance. "iie, I've said before, everything has to be negotiated from a point of fairness. The innuendo was intended and still stands... just like other things~" she said winking at the lad before allowing her rather devious gaze down his body. "But... it would have been unfair of me to take advantage of our likeness without fully explaining what I wanted, and giving you the opportunity to counter~" she said as she leaned into his person wrapped her arms around his neck in a manner most suggestive. "I'm a little... voracious," she said flicking the lad's ear with her tongue. "Take that as you like~" she finished up. What would they do now? Well her offers were open and at least one was accepted, and the physical aspect of her offer was apparently always on the table so to speak. So, at this point all she could do was wait to see what the lad would do in response to what she'd offered.

She had a point, at least. Fairness was a thing viewed as necessity by both of these individuals, so he could very much agree with the notion. Either way, Tamamo considered this agreement beneficial enough for herself to offer it, and Kou saw every reason not to refuse for his own sake. Even though the relationship between these two became the primary point of focus, Tamamo thought to mention that the more devious meaning remained on the proverbial table. In the same breath, she made a very clear reference that could only have been about the second erection he was experiencing since this Avatar was born. Kou was destined to be overloaded by this incarnation of Kimiko, it seemed. They were now... dating? At least, that seemed to be what was meant. Oddly though, the Youkai's degeneracy appeared as if a step had never been missed. Oh, there were only two ways for him to take that. They were both hungry, that much had been established already.

In this case, however, Tamamo's offer for him to take it as he liked, led Kou to the clear conclusion that she meant something else entirely. With the lass in such close proximity, and given his current state... there were few ways this could go. Maybe it could be a simple matter, in which the Kitsune found satisfaction and became level-headed enough to continue with their quest. "So... breakfast really soon, yeah?" was what he wound up saying. Did he mean that at all? No. He knew what was being implied, and he knew what he would have preferred as well. There was even a thought as to what he should actually say in response to Tamamo's claim, but as he stood there sweating bullets with the lass' arms wrapped around his neck, his nerves seemed to have forced a different reaction entirely.

Still this lass continued to stare and study this young man's face. It was more than a bit obvious by now, that she was having a lot of fun, and more than a bit of it at Kou's expense. Even so, she'd meant every word she'd spoken about fairness and the shared bond between the two of them. Having gotten some sort of acquiescence to that wish, she could only push so far. After all, even Ashikaga Kimiko wasn't completely unreasonable. So, how would the lad take her offered suggestive words in a moment like this while she was pressed so close to his body? He'd mention actually getting the pair of them breakfast, which sounded like a grand idea to the fox girl. Though she hadn't forgotten her own appetites, one of them could be easily substituted for another. She continued to hold on to the lad, and would rather suddenly press her lips against his. "Breakfast would be great!~" she mentioned giving her consent to carry on with this particular mission. She'd shift herself back to his rear, leaning her head over his left shoulder as if amused. She couldn't honestly completely stop teasing the other lad, it was far too easy. "We could always take that breakfast date in bed though,~" she chimed. Ah, but there were narrow corridors to look into, puzzles to solve, an object to find and several other things to do first. She supposed she should find some other way to amuse herself completely, instead of sexually harassing what was her first boyfriend.

Suddenly, Kou's lips were assaulted by those of Tamamo. Considering his experiences thus far, he was far from expecting such a forward approach. Clearly though, he didn't mind. In that short period of time, his own lips pursed against hers until the eventual withdrawal. Strangely, she commented on the actual mention of breakfast after doing that; he had once again anticipated something sexual. Was this going to be how things worked? Would he repeatedly be shocked by the development of these discussions, and the lass behind these Avatars as a whole? Time would tell, but the answer for now was a certain yes.

Ah, and there was one more suggestion added when Tamamo returned to the male's rear. He may have been willing to move forward, stiff member and all, but she was indeed back to her usual antics. That was fine though, wasn't it? If they were going to continue like this, such things would always come back around eventually. Breakfast in bed by itself did sound lovely as well, and if that had the additional implications he took from it... even better. What of now, though, he wondered. As they moved through these dim halls, was it worthwhile for Kou to address his physical situation as a point of importance? Tamamo herself seemed to have assigned some importance to it earlier, so perhaps. Then again, what of the task at hand? "Sou ka. I guess, yeah, that's a pretty good idea. Let me just... walk this off, and hopefully we can find that Artifact quickly in this dark ass temple."

When her lips pressed against Kou's, Tamamo was more than a bit surprised to find that the lad returned her gesture in kind. She'd figured he'd be a bit more withdrawn for a bit longer, considering their previous interactions. Perhaps, she could expect a bit more forwardness from the lad, at least in response to her own prodding. Speaking of prodding, after she returned to the lad's rear and made her suggestion about their breakfast activity, he didn't seem adverse to the idea. Even so, he apparently wished to get this aspect of their adventure over with, even to the point of mentioning wanting to walk off what was currently ailing his loins. Something intrinsic to Tamamo's being, almost disagreed with the idea of doing anything but putting such a tool to use, but... she could see how such a thing couldn't be immediately dealt with. She signed in response and pouted like a spoiled child being told no, "Hah... Hai hai, it's a date..." she said and with that she released the lad from her clutches to give him a bit of space without being further hindered by her physical imposition. She didn't stray too far though, as she was more than content to stay within teasing range. "So, did you see anything that would require real preparation to deal with in your vision of this place?" she asked of the lad, content to distract her own mind a bit, lest she fall back into her previously shown habits and have the pair of them end up in some strangely compromising position.

They were in agreement, but this would not be the end of the current escapades. Kou had frankly been expecting a furthered approach on Tamamo's part, and when she proved otherwise for once, he nodded and began stepping forward. The corridors of this place may have been dark, but they were well-enough lit that he felt no need for additional lighting. A few Youkai needed to be passed on the way to the first hall's end; it was an easy enough task with a bit of simple side-stepping.

What could go wrong? Well, loads would be the answer. Kou was not giving due amount of consideration to this adventure at all, and he was even failing to 'walk off' his erection. By the time Tamamo questioned preparation, it was already too late. At a point where the hall split into three sections, there was a door behind which sealed itself, along with the additional paths. Small, was the space left between, and all just before he admitted that he hadn't seen anything requiring preparation. Was this apparently magical seal the end of the trap? Sadly, no. This tiny space no larger than the intersection between halls was fated to drop far lower into the temple's deeper reaches, and that wasn't all either. What sealed them was not physical doors, but rather a barrier that rebounded all forms of Mana raised against it. For those keen enough to invade the temple, this had been put in place to seal them away until their eventual deaths. Even greater darkness would surround the pair once they were underground, with the only source of light being the barrier around them... and other, more distant barriers containing the unlucky souls who came before. "Uh... well... This isn't a good time to say no, is it? For what it's worth, I did not expect this─"

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast