In spite of what Miki had done for this man already, she continued giving him consideration even when choosing to take her own path through the Underworld. He knew how easily he could simply move on from here, how quick it would be to take his leave of her and go back to whatever place he belonged... And yet, he also knew there was more at work regarding the bond between them. No, he could accomplish something if he remained at her side for a bit longer. In fact, he had a desire to do just that. "Iie," he said with closed eyes, and a gentle smile. It warmed whatever semblance of a heart he had to have such an offer sent his way, and only fueled his resolve to join the proverbial ride. "If you'll have me, I'll go with you. Besides, it may keep you from referencing the game so openly if you have someone to speak privately with."

A simple jest. Beyond these matters, he was offered the chance of departure alongside a mention that he could locate any friends he had. He didn't have any to find. Well... there was one; there had always been the one. Shaking his head, he shunned the notion of looking for that one person. "My friend is fine. I don't know how long it's been, but I know... nothing has happened to him. Let's go," he said, joining her along her chosen path.