"I understand," Diva said, having found a new resolve through their brief discussion. It was after this, though, that Miki fell silent again. This was the second time she looked as if something was amiss. When scanning the surrounding area with both eyes and Mana however, Diva found nothing odd. Strange though it was, maybe there was a larger difference between his Atlantean heritage and her Druid one, resulting in her experiencing something far beyond what he could comprehend. Maybe. "Is everything alright?" he asked. "You're making a strange expression again. If the cleansing is too much for you, I could try helping somehow. I can replenish your Mana for you as well." Diva truly had no idea what perturbed the young Druid, but his assistance was offered nonetheless.

The ghastly figure never stopped moving, though his stride was slow. Barely managing to remain on this plane of existence for longer, he began phasing in and out upon stopping beside a large tree and fully facing the blonde. He would not move, but his mouth would once again open as if he were speaking. Yet again, no noise escaped him.