Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic Council Fiore Branch

The council members who were present remained in place as Aine chose to leave the building. They had no reason to recall her, and she was indeed free to go. Outside the building however, the Guild Master of Fairy Tail would be halted by a man stepping out in front of her. This man was Sasuke himself. Indeed, the version of this man previously seen within the building was nothing more than a Thought Projection. "Aine," he said as he stopped ahead of the woman. "There is something we need to talk about."

Once outside the building, Aine's eyes closed and she breathed in the fresh air. She had no desire to be one of the Ten Wizard Saints, but she supposed nothing bad could come of the title. Of course, she didn't even get a moment to properly enjoy her acceptance of this before she was confronted by the person who'd made her so angry just a few moments prior. "Sasuke." she said his name again, with that same misplaced tone. She really didn't like him, in her eyes he'd betrayed them, the fact that the Council allowed him to remain a member and seemed to excuse his behavior without any explanation only made this worse. With that in mind, Aine was going to try and avoid any unnecessary violence, since she wasn't certain she'd be able to stop herself if she actually started to do anything.

"We have nothing to talk about." her sentences were short and her attitude was descending. But instead of lashing out at him, she simply aimed to move around the man who'd appeared before her.

As he expected, Aine was very quick to brush him off and aim to move past him. As she moved though, a large, skeletal arm made of purple Ethernano and Sasuke's own Magic emerged from his left side, stretching out until it blocked her path. "We have much to talk about. I need for you, just this once, to trust me for a moment. Will you listen, or must I make you?"

Before she could properly move past him, a large skeletal arm moved into the line of her walking path. And the man, once her friend known as Sasuke claimed that he needed her trust and claimed she could either listen or he could force her to. Aine paused before this arm and her head shifted to the side so she could look directly at the man who claimed to still need to speak with her. "Trust is earned and mutual, Sasuke." she stated, not a bit of happiness in her face. Still her hands would come together and from them would bloom several flower shaped spheres of ice which began to crackle with thorns her only aim to freeze this man in place so she could continue on her journey home. "You're pushing me, Sasuke. And you should stop while you're ahead." was all she had to say. After all, she'd mentioned earlier that she was quite antsy and she wasn't necessarily above trying to capture a moment of revenge in addition to quelling her boredom. Especially against someone like Sasuke who obviously deserved this kind of aggression.

"I'm not as untrustworthy as you think I am, Aine," Sasuke replied. In spite of the ice aiming to freeze him alive, the man was unfazed. In fact, his body became encased in purple flames which melted the ice away before it formed properly. "Don't do this, Aine. You aren't ready. I only need to give you a message... one I need you to take to heart. In spite of what you think, I don't want to fight you, but I will if it becomes a necessity."

Aine was paused once more, as the ice she created didn't seem to withstand the purple flames of the man standing before her. Granted she figured this would happen, she'd only used Ice-Make to give an easy out that wouldn't actually cause too much harm to the man before her. Because, even though she thought him bad, she hated him, and considered that he might be evil... she still didn't want to unduly subject him to her wrath. But... it was building regardless. So much so that when she exhaled one could see tattoos beginning to spread up her arms and across all the highly exposed flesh of her body. Her feeling of betrayal from this man was so deep she hadn't even needed to use any magic related to the one this power was to trigger its transformation. "I'm not ready." she repeated this phrase. "You're right, but hearing you talk is making me mad. Seeing you walk around free to do as you please pisses me off. And you then having the nerve to try and tell me what to do as if you fucking care, absolutely infuriates me!" when she said the last it was backed up by magic power, black swirling winds erupted from her mouth aiming to mar this man as well as what was behind him with blunt force damage as she lost what was left of her patience. She was so different in this moment, from the caring sweet and sisterly Guild Master she was normally seen as.

As it became apparent that Aine's hateful state was beginning to trigger the transformation belonging to her God Slayer Magic, Sasuke's eyes closed. They opened after only a few moments, and while his right iris had become red with three tomoe forming a ring around his pupil, his entire left eye had turned a purple-ish grey with a ripple pattern expanding from his pupil, and three sets of the aforementioned tomoe in place, one along each ripple. "Fuujutsu Kyuuin," he said when she assaulted him again. The winds she created were quickly absorbed into what seemed to be a barrier conjured around Sasuke's person. "Susano'o!" At his command, a rib cage relative to the Magic arm's size formed itself around him. The arm was attached to it, and the ribs themselves encased Sasuke's body. The flames of his Devil Slayer Magic also formed around the ribs, adding a bit of offensive capability to his defensive layering. "Calm down, Aine. Your immaturity is showing."

Aine was asked to stop, and while she realized she was behaving immaturely and starting a fight simply because she could... Sasuke telling her that didn't make her want to stop the behavior. Besides that she was getting a bit power drunk as it was rare for her rage to get to such a level. Beyond that, it was becoming rather obvious in this moment that she was surely losing control of herself, as black winds stirred up from her entire being she exhaled more up into the sky. Sasuke's Susano'o would protect him from this she knew, but that almost made her want to try a bit harder to break it. In fact, this was about the most perfect arena to test this ability, without her having to care about whether or not someone would be hurt by it. Apparently, even while enraged, Aine was still thinking about her Guild Members and making sure they were safe... and with this in mind.

"Shut up! I know I am immature! I don't need you around to tell me that!" she said this and raised both her arms in the air, the winds of black which were spewing from her body began forming over her head. While they did this the winds became feather shaped in a manner unseen by others. For the first time, since she'd seen Sasuke's face a grin came over Aine's which was not malicious at all... in fact she seemed quite pleased. "God Slayer's Secret Art: Heavenly Gathering of Clouds!" this command caused the formation of wings which lashed out at the man hidden in his Susano'o. But this wasn't the ordinary wind of her Sky God Slayer Magic, it was fueled by her hatred of this man the winds their feathered wings had cutting potential nigh undeniable by most things. She wondered in this moment how it would fare against him, and the thought of this as he was assaulted... began the process of calming her down.

If anyone understood the hatred this woman had for Sasuke, it was the target of said hatred himself. But, he was more than willing to harbor said hatred as it seemed, even going so far as to let her unleash her rage in this dispute. "Shinra..." he said as Aine began collecting the winds for what was once known as her strongest attack. He wasn't quite sure if this was still the case after this most recent year, but he knew it to be a very reputable offense. However, Sasuke remained unworried by the woman's efforts. His Magic Power swelled to an incredible amount, as he could tell what would be required of him to come out of this unscathed. And when the attack fell upon him, his right palm rose toward the encroaching winds. "Tensei!" By his will, a repulsive force erupted from his very being, passing through Susano'o as it spread outward, and repelled the wind, the grass and trees in the area... everything within a ten meter radius of Sasuke's person. In the end, he would be standing in what appeared to be a barren wasteland crammed within the area outside the Magic Council's branch headquarters.

Calmness returned to this young woman as her feet once again made contact with the ground. The tattoos covering her body began to recede and as she took in the rather massive destruction caused by Sasuke defending himself from her she inhaled. Taking in a tremendous amount of air into her body and seeming to use it to rejuvenate herself. If she'd been looking for the satisfaction of maiming this man, she'd probably have been more enraged, but when she'd attacked him she'd never actually expected to put a dent in him. Even so she still didn't really want to talk to him, but she decided by the look of the massively marred landscape and this man's unmarred appearance that she couldn't make him leave her alone at present so the lesser of the evils presented to her was to simply hear him out.

"Fine. What do you have to say that is so important you couldn't just leave me alone?" she asked seeming to have calmed down enough to converse with the man before her. After speaking she was rubbing a hand across her face and doing a very good job of suppressing her exceedingly negative feelings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast