Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Argo & Desolate Sands

Her new outfit was both a thing liked and disliked how confusing what else did he want from her. She would have seemed cross, except she was a willing participant in this, she pouted instead trying to process what was desired of her. It was quite a factual bit of information, that Kolin or rather the person behind that face and so many others, was absolutely used to being serviced and in a few extreme cases used. But she was not at all experienced in the role of the one who needed to please. She didn't offer pleasure of herself, she didn't beg she was simply offered satisfaction which she took at her leisure. Now, someone wanted, or rather demanded more of her than she'd ever had to give before. Was that exciting? No... surely not. She didn't like this... she didn't want this. Right? Obviously what was going on here was a matter of the oath she'd given, it had nothing to do with who she was inside, it was simply bleeding through because of the oath.

He gave her instructions, if she had to earn this thing she desired she would do it, because of the oath... right? "Please Great Hero Jason♥~" the woman started, she was stripping down to nothing moving that body of hers around, showing it off as she took off more clothes. She could dance, she didn't but it wasn't something she was bad at, and she was healed enough it didn't hurt much. She turned holding her own chest presenting herself, taking away everything but the thong she wore. She moved that to the side after bending over to spread her labia for him to see. For someone who hadn't been touched, her pink hole was surprisingly wet and ready to be filled. "Please use this fuckhole for your satisfaction♥!~" she fully debased herself in this moment. She showed she was truly into this thing sexually, she really wanted to have sex with this man, though she'd been outright opposed to it initially.

At the very least, this one wasn't boring at the end of the day. She may have struggled to figure out whether her oath compelled her, or she was simply discovering her own preference, but that didn't matter at all. Perhaps she would go on to thirst for this sort of attention─ not that Jason gave a care what happened outside of his presence. When he was around, he would have access to... apparently a decent enough show to keep him throbbing, and an interesting spread to top it all off. Jason finally moved toward the woman, deliberating within his own mind exactly what he would do next. She was bent over, presented, and clearly ready for insertion. What to do, what to do─

"Oh? You get called trash, have a meat rod shoved down your throat, and look at you─ sopping wet. I thought you said you weren't a whore," he said once the decision was made. As for his actions, he slung his arm around Kolin's fore until long fingers were able to firmly wrap around her neck. Like this, he pulled back for the sake of jerking her into something almost resembling an upright position. The vial of Phoenix Tears was placed between his teeth, freeing his other hand to snag Kolin by the hip while he inserted only his tip betwixt her folds. "Now, when has your pompous ass ever bent over and presented yourself to a man? Is that some special treatment you start giving after realizing how much of a slut you really are?"

Kolin was obviously in a very strange headspace. Did she actually enjoy this sort of treatment? Maybe a bit more than she'd like to admit. If one was being fair, she probably could have gotten away with having such preferences and them not ruining her psyche if she hadn't been acting as if she was holier than thou and only allowing herself to experience things from the perspective she thought she wanted. She wasn't a whore in her own mind. So long as she was in charge of the situation. As long as she was picky about what happened around her. As long as she didn't let some man use and abuse her... she wasn't a whore! But... right here right now in the moment, she couldn't deny enjoying how she felt while being used by Jason. That had to be a part of the oath, right? Right?!

"I wasn't!~" she said but she sounded a bit too excited. Still it was the truth as far as she was concerned she wasn't a whore at all. Those long fingers of Jason's found their way around her neck and it was such an interesting experience as she was pulled into a more upright position. She felt the tip of him just barely part her lower lips and could barely fight against the desire to push back against him. Of course she knew better than to do too much before she was told and to answer his question. "It's the special treatment I give to the Great Hero Jason. Please... please, give me your fat cock♥!~" She was practically begging her body fighting not to shift backwards with her hips in this position. She'd never assumed such a position before. She wasn't an animal, she wasn't a whore, she refused to let some man put her into such a thing. Even so... here she was allowing herself to be handled this way. She was actually begging to be penetrated, there was no longer any question about whether she enjoyed this treatment. The only question left in her, was whether or not this was organic to her original personality or if it was an aftereffect of being under such an oath.

She wasn't a whore? No, that couldn't be right. "Liar," Jason stated, pausing his every movement and tightening his grip on her throat. "Whether you acted on it or not, a whore is a whore. It's all a lewd body like this is good for, right? Look at you... and how easy I can push my way inside you without doing a damn bit of prep~" As if to prove his point, he responded immediately to Kolin's somewhat acceptable begging. The hand on her hip firmed its grasp as well, all to hold her in place while he casually thrust his hips forward. He'd not be stopped in this progress until his tip felt another, tighter orifice deep within the first. Prodding against this newfound location would be his new goal, it seemed, while he continued to antagonize the woman. "This here? This ain't learned. You ain't gonna get like this overnight, either. I think it's about time you admitted what the whole point of you being born was." With that, he continued moving, albeit not in the form of a thrust. There were just the slightest movements of his hips, shifting his cock around within Kolin as he teased without a thought of mercy.

Jason called Kolin a liar but she wasn't. Truly she didn't do these sorts of things. Her entire body nearly convulsed as the grip on her throat tightened and this man slid his way home inside of her. How amazing! "Fuck! It's amazing♥!~" Kolin moaned as this simple thrust forward combined with the hand upon her throat seemed to do wonders for her body. Her insides throbbed as she was filled and her tongue hung out of her watering mouth. How very exquisite. This feeling was probably one of the best she'd ever had, but she'd never experienced it before. Jason's words antagonized her, they picked at the core of her being. Truly all this was due to her oath, she couldn't have liked this. She couldn't have been born for something so lewd and disgusting, right? Still the moan which escaped her was undeniable. She would have pushed her hips back but she was being held in place. Jason began moving his meaty rod about within her, causing a noise akin to whining whimpers to escape her mouth. She wanted more...she wanted it rougher, such a feeling that this didn't feel as much as she wanted it to. How did she get it? Well she couldn't demand it, that didn't work for Jason, she'd beg for it mouth open. "Please Jason♥!~ Please don't tease me. I want to feel your cock more... stir me up, please, I'm begging I want more!♥~" she wished to thrust her hips met thrusts. "Pull my hair, control my body whatever you want!♥~" she exclaimed. Yep. She was a goner. Kicking and screaming she wanted nothing more than what she was about to beg for. "Fuck this slutty body all you want. I'm a whore for the Great Hero Jason!♥~" The cries of this woman were so happy and chipper, she truly wanted this. Her mind wouldn't make it logical for her base, but she actually liked this. Wasn't that hinted at by her preferences all along? No, surely she liked her men subservient, but... she did enjoy men like Cador and ones like Lot who did things without her telling them to... what else could that be?

"I figured it would be," Jason said, smugness exuding from his person. The continuous begging was fuel to his urges. Kolin's whorish cunt was surprisingly more satisfying than he'd previously imagined. Was it perhaps due to her newfound servile nature? Possibly, but he couldn't be very sure at all. He could at least carry on without finding himself bored over time, and that, too, was worth rewarding the harlot fixed to his rod. Said reward came in the form of thrusting. Jason wasn't one for any sort of gradual buildup, or any tact whatsoever. He was here for his own satisfaction, and the immediate roughness that came at the end of his teasing was a sign of this fact.

Oddly enough, Jason did grow tired of a slave being so... coherent. The grip of her throat during his continuous plunging, progressed in intensity as well. It almost seemed as if he intended to silence her completely with his grasp, though that was not quite true. He would adjust the tightness of those fingers whenever necessary, allowing some quantity of breath, but he would make sure any additional words were important by ensuring their difficulty. Just to make sure his grip was appropriate, he would occasionally test it by removing his hand from Kolin's hip, and instead swinging it wildly against her meaty ass. Perhaps this even served an additional purpose. Zuria's former queen was quite pale, after all; her skin could use a bit of color to it.

Kolin was rewarded, with the glorious feeling of the beginning of a proper fucking through movement on Jason's part. Yes, her earlier assumption that she'd enjoy this man had been true. Actually, without all these oaths and things she probably would have had a good time regardless. Ah, but that didn't matter anymore. She was a slave to this feeling and more was to come. It was rough, she liked it this way. But was this a new development? Probably not, but she wouldn't know she didn't allow people to be this rough with her. Plunging in and out of her body, giving her throat more squeezes this couldn't have gotten better. Except it did? Soon enough she was receiving rough slaps to her fleshy backside. That stung but she didn't hate it, though her immediate reaction was a yelp the tightening of her core which happened in response to the pain of it was something quite amazing. She had nothing to say immediately but whenever his grip tightened and she seemed to be on the verge of losing consciousness she'd rather suddenly find herself feeling a sharp stinging pain which brought her back to reality. This was far too good. She liked it far too much... she'd really never had anyone treat her like this before, and it was amazing. In fact each stroke was becoming something delicious and her body found itself right near the edge of a certain precipice. But was this alright? Did she announce it... or did she need permission. This wasn't discussed.... and it was distracting, so between gasps for breath she finally managed to ask a begging question, "Jason!♥ Can I cum? I'm so close... I wanna cum all over your amazing cock!♥~"

Over time, Kolin seemed to be going a bit limp here and there. Each time this happened, there was an immediate yelp brought about by another slap, which managed to bring her to attention... both inside and out, apparently. He could feel himself being gripped rather firmly each time this happened, and it only furthered his effort. Clarity struck him; there was no arguing how Kolin was now. The way her body reacted was a dead giveaway, and even if it wasn't, her questioning was more than anyone could have asked for. She was developing some sense now, was she? Jason had been intending to halt her orgasm preemptively if she dared seek it without permission. Since she had the presence of mind to request it, though, he could happily oblige. "Shishishi! Good, good! Now you're getting the hang of it!" he exclaimed, snatching those long, flaxen locks to jerk Kolin's head back while he squeezed her throat once more. Directly into her ear, he'd grant her permission with a more forceful plunge into a would-be child's resting place. "Sure; I'll let you have one. Make it count~"

Kolin was having a crisis. She was saying and doing things she'd never done before, and she was enjoying them. But was this something organic to her being or was it just the oath? This was hardly something she could properly consider but her body seemed to know the answers that she didn't have for herself. Every bit of roughness made her relax, the worse she was treated the happier she responded. Truly she seemed to like being on the receiving end of such abuses. It was shameful. Not the act itself but being so servile while she maintained such a high opinion of herself. She still didn't know which one was real, but at the moment it didn't matter, Jason was all that really mattered.

And he was pleased, he laughed, and praised, seeming to enjoy the fact that she'd asked permission before seeking the climax which was so close. Each knock of his cock against her cervix practically stimulated this. It hurt, but it felt so nice. She was ashamed but her body had never felt better!! What was she supposed to do with these contradictions? Relax. Her hair was pulled her body tensed by not her own doing and then suddenly she felt the plunge of Jason even further within herself. She was to make it count, this feeling was enough to make it happen. Her entire body seized up around him. Her cries happened without a single care in this world. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over the Hero Jason's cock♥!~" she'd never been happier than she was in this moment. Even with her throat being squeezed, her body being penetrated to its deepest point and her hair being pulled. Never had she experienced an orgasm with this kind of power, it was thrilling... and frightening.

Was this release satisfactory? If it was for Kolin, that was of no importance, but for Jason... he would give it a pass. The announcement of Kolin's climax was something the hero's ears could appreciate; he was even developing a tingle of his own to signal a similar occasion in the near future. Yes, it certainly helped that Kolin was finally acknowledging her position after boarding the Argo. Servitude fit her well in the end. She wasn't some queen to be worshiped and knelt before; she was a rough ore to be smelted and hammered into a proper tool for her superior's use. She'd been smelted now, so it was time for the hammering. He began by jerking the woman again, intending to throw her back-first onto the map table. With that done, he would swiftly move to snatch her by the ankles.

How far back could her legs be moved? Jason wondered, but he would find out regardless by lifting them both, no intention of stopping until Kolin's feet touched the table behind her head. He'd plunge into her anew, no longer limited to the point of prodding at her cervix, but instead fully penetrating it with every thrust. Since he was leaning over Kolin this way, the Phoenix Tears in the vial between his teeth naturally dripped down toward her face. There was more than enough in that bottle to recover the injury she'd so foolishly taken before coming here, but he was well beyond caring about the idea of her full restoration. "You're back in good graces after that stunt! As a reward, I'll upgrade you from common whore to breeding sow! Doesn't that just sound great?" he asked. There was infinite doubt that Kolin would ever say no at this point, but even if she did... nothing was going to stop the Argonaut.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast