Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Argo & Desolate Sands

Why was she like this? It didn't really matter... no. She was enjoying herself beyond anything she could ever realize. This was fun for her, maybe better than she would have realized. After being penetrated in such a way, she hardly thought anything else would ever be so nice. Was she ruined? Surely this was still just the fault of the oath. Surely she could only enjoy it this much because she was sworn to, because it was a promise on her name. Yes, that made sense... she could still be mad, still have her vengeance. Enjoying this meant nothing right? Or was it everything?

She was jerked around, thrown on the table, her legs pushed all the way back nearly behind her head, tapping the map table. And then... Jason was hammering away at her insides. Every push forward came with a plunge into her very womb. What was she supposed to do about this? The answer was... enjoy it! It was such an interesting feeling of pressure each thrust hit her in a way that sent tingles up her spine and put stars in her eyes. Apparently, she was receiving more praise. That was great, the tightening of her cunt occurred at this... every single push felt like a reward. And an upgrade? What did she do to deserve such a thing? Of course she'd do nothing but agree... she'd already signed away literally everything else. "Of... course... it sounds great, I'm the Hero Jason's breeding sow♥!~" What a disgusting sentence. And yet, she didn't hate speaking it. That had to be tied to the ridiculous oath she'd sworn. Her temper had gotten her outsmarted and in return she'd gotten this treatment. That was all... right?

Again and again, Jason thrusted into the exposed snatch of Kolin with reckless abandon. There was a single thing he had in mind to do, and he would see it done this way. Kolin agreed, given her response. What other choice did she have? Even if she wanted to deny being a subservient whore, there was no longer a way for her to do so in Jason's presence. He could do anything he wanted, and she would even be happy about it! Was this true victory? Yes; there was none truer for the old hero. Regardless, the echoes of his pelvis slapping against the whore queen's cunt continued, even intensified, until such a time as he was ready for deposit. "That's the attitude I wanna see! Don't go losing any drops now~" he said, whether such a thing would be possible or not. Mere moments later, another lunge was made, far more intense than its predecessors. He could feel that secondary opening appearing around his tip as he let loose, pouring his spunk into Kolin's womb until it overfilled. Was he satisfied with this? No. He let this reach conclusion, and then went right back to thrusting with the same intensity. The number of times he intended to do this was not even a thing he had in mind, but he planned on ensuring this particular sow's impregnation beyond a shadow of a doubt.

There was more, and Jason seemed apt to sing more praises for Kolin. This was something she desired, more than anything she longed for this sort of attention. Whether she was simply sure of it now due to having sworn an oath or whether she was actually like this inside weren't really points of interest for her. Not at the moment, with Jason ramming her at such frequency. It seemed she couldn't say no to him in this moment and what was more... she didn't want to. He'd impregnate her? So what? "Hai♥!~ Not a drop wasted♥!~" That statement left her mouth, how disgusting. Still, that sounded like a great time and with those heavy slaps it was. One final deep plunging stroke and she felt full beyond reason. While this was something to enjoy she couldn't have stopped it if she wanted to. Her wet tongue hung out of her mouth, her face seemed askew, eyes rolled up on the back of her head... this was too much right. She had to look absolutely crazy right now. But... it felt nice. "The Hero Jason is filling me with cum♥!~ It's so warm!! It's too much I-" she couldn't go on, she couldn't say more. Why, because Jason hadn't stopped. He kept pushing further and further. He'd already finished, she knew this but still he kept going. How could she do anything but accept this treatment when it was so suited to her needs? The answer was of course, that she couldn't, it would continue for however long it was meant to.

Numbers... were not important. Jason proceeded to deposit his load into Kolin's hole until there wasn't a question remaining that she'd been effectively 'knocked up' so to speak. In the end, thick seed was spewed all over the map table from mere overflow. His half-limp dick was left dangling over the woman's face, simply for the sake of... a cleaning. He heaved, he smirked, he even laughed in the wake of victory. Such was a hero's just desserts. "Good, good. I'll keep you~" he announced. Alas, there was so much more. He didn't require a great deal more from Kolin directly, but he assumed the people she came with were having a rather interesting time on the ship's hull while cannons and ballistae fired at the desert's local monstrosities. Jason did have many men on deck─ there were always some with nothing to do during attacks. What had become of them? Well, in addition to seeing if the lads outside were enjoying their desert trip, he did expect a little something from Kolin. "Your people are still out there. Shouldn't you be doing ruler shit?"

Numbers were indeed unimportant. This went on far longer than Kolin would have normally been alright with. But here she was pleased beyond reason. Even after being disgusted, even after being covered in Jason's cum, she didn't care. His half-limp cock hung over her face in the aftermath of this ordeal and what did she do, without question? She licked it clean. Her own tongue curling around it, Kolin seeming pleased to be doing her part here. Obviously, this was well beneath how she was truly but... Jason claimed he would keep her. What did this mean? And why... why did this beyond everything else actually make her happy? That wasn't really something to think about now was it? By the time all was done she could finally hear a bit outside, there were cannons going off. What were her people doing by now? Did she really care? The answer was... No. But she was the ruler here, she did have stuff to do... she should be giving orders right? Ugh... that was so much work.

"I guess I should. If you think I should..." she rose finally from where she had been. She supposed it was time to check on deck and see what was happening with Nerys, Lot and Leorio.

Jason seemed as if he were having the most normal experience this world had to offer, while a queen elatedly lapped up a mix of fluids from his cock. He didn't have a single thing to complain about while this was going on, though he was interested to see what had become of Kolin's followers... especially the busty one. An earlier iteration of Kolin had attempted to offer that one up in place of herself, and he would have taken that opportunity if he wasn't hellbent on breaking the queen herself. When Kolin reacted to his mention of her acting as a ruler, Jason gave only a moment of consideration before retorting. Of course, the time he spent thinking was only due to him wondering how she thought such a question was acceptable. "Of course you fucking should! What kind of trash leader asks a question like that? No wonder you offered up the bitch with the white hair. I'll bet she's got enough of a brain over you that I would've fucked it out of her, and you'd have an edge. Get out there and do something useful, or I'll regret not throwing you to the first basilisk on the route!"

Jason's words to Kolin made her scoff. She really hated working when she'd rather be doing other things. To be honest, she wanted nothing more than to continue having sex until they made landfall, but... she couldn't trust other people to do anything of use. Well not without a certain amount of supervision anyways, which is why she was always doing things in Zuria. And while Nerys was clever she was a coward and this was something Kolin was well aware of. "She might be smart but she's still a coward... which means she makes dumb decisions..." she said with a curt nod. Of course, it wasn't as if Kolin could talk, her crazed mental state and the lack of harmony between her desires and herself usually caused her to make terrible decisions. For instance the ones which ended with her getting hit by Excalibur. "Whatever the case, I offered up Nerys to you already, Lot is good enough in a random situation and I guess Nerys is a healer and I guess a decent enough potion maker if she has the right materials. Leorio, I was planning to throw overboard at my earliest convenience though I don't think I can afford to now," she said pinching the bridge of her nose. This day had not gone as she expected, what orders did she honestly intend to give this group after basically getting sexually dominated into submission by Jason herself? She supposed his rules were the ones to consider for the duration, informing them of their new position and explaining their hierarchy on this food chain was likely what was best. It wasn't like they could argue with her about it... what were they going to do? Throw themselves overboard rather than follow through with what Kolin said? Doubtful. So she walked out on deck to see what this group was up to.

What was the busty white haired mage doing on deck? Well the answer was... being useful. Nerys by all accounts was an absolute coward, but that being said her desire to live was high enough that she'd already formulated a bit of a plan. Whether Kolin managed to get herself thrown overboard or not, Nerys was at least reasonable to keep around. She was a pretty decently high-class mage, with definite skills in healing. Right at the moment, someone who'd been injured in their first bout against a basilisk, was being healed by her. She had a hand over his open wound which she struck with force that didn't cause pain. It was instead, harmonizing it and helping it heal, and also a vial of antivenom she'd concocted in her research in the tower. "Here drink this, it should stop any dangerous poison effects and maybe don't punch a venomous creature in the mouth, because it's biting a cannon..." she mentioned haphazardly. She had no idea what Lot and Leorio were doing and to be honest she didn't care. In fact she wouldn't be surprised if the two were just standing around like lost puppies waiting for Kolin to return. 'Why did I come here exactly? I feel as if my life is in no less danger than it was before...' she questioned, wondering if she'd made the wrong choice. She held very little hope for Kolin being more than useful, hell given the state of her body and the fact that she hadn't emerged yet she figured the woman had died at some point.

"Being a coward just makes somebody smarter. A coward wouldn't do something stupid, like walk into life-threatening danger. Your bimbo ass should learn from that," Jason said regarding Kolin, at least in relation to the one called Nerys. Some of his most valuable crewmates would be considered cowards. They occasionally showed flashes of wisdom in their fear reactions, keeping the 'braver' individuals from making rash decisions and endangering the remaining crew. Jason had no issue with cowards as a result, and such would especially be the case if said coward had other uses.

Speaking of Nerys' other uses, he would find them at work the moment he and Kolin set foot on the deck. Jason had been fully prepared to parade a nude toy of a woman around, advertising her to the Argo's crew and holding her position over the heads of her own servants... but what was this? His injured men were having their wounds tended to in a way they could not do for themselves. "Looking out for the lads, huh?" the Argonaut questioned as he stepped forward, flaccid and dangling cock still on full display as if he hadn't a care in the world. "That's some good work you're doing. Shooting for a spot on the Argo, are ya'?"

Jason addressed Nerys directly, but had no words to share with the men of Kolin's group. They were occupied elsewhere regardless. Lot had been spending his time attempting to have a new lance of decent quality fashioned from monster parts, and Leorio... well, Leorio was indeed just standing around like a lost puppy, awaiting his queen's return. Oh, the surprise that would be coming his way. . .

Kolin scoffed. Even without having ever properly spoken to Nerys, Jason seemed to think she had redeeming qualities. And by her very nature this made Kolin upset, no woman was supposed to have anything over her... it was completely unacceptable. "Cowards also don't get anything done... they hide forever thinking about the consequences..." was Kolins' retort of course, if she had an ounce of cowardice in her and a little less spite, she wouldn't have put her crew into such a strange predicament, but she was already past that. In fact she was just mad she was going to have to do actual work.

Imagine her surprise when they went aboard the deck to find that Nerys was already doing something of relative importance. What was more, Jason addressed her directly, the amount of meance coming off of Kolin was practically palpable as Nerys finally drew her eyes away from the man she was healing waiting for another to take his place. Of course imagine her surprise when she turned to her left to find Jason's cock nearby. Now... Nerys spent their original life as a man and found nothing particularly interesting about men, even in a woman's body she preferred women. So of course there was surprise when she was thinking about this in a sexual manner. Unlike Kolin she immediately backed away, a fearful reaction but fear saves. "Yeah, I'm on a ship. I can fight but, but skills with fighting are better suited to human targets. I assumed that was the trade-off being discussed... but I feel like I am wishfully thinking here..." she said rubbing the back of her neck. "I don't know if that would be a good idea. With all due respect... you have no idea how much you're killing me with that sort of kindness. I just figured the ride wasn't free..." she mentioned to Jason, cutting her eyes to Kolin. Maybe he was smart. She hoped he was smart. Smart enough to realize that Kolin didn't want to share any man she thought of in any way. That her jealousy didn't know normal boundaries. That he was literally endangering Nerys' life just by speaking to her when it was obvious that Kolin was interested in him. Though she could see why. He was really attractive... and his dick looked pretty delicious. Actually, she wondered what that would feel like in... "I feel really weird. Why do I feel really weird... what did you do?" she asked of Kolin who finally got a look of superiority. She watched Nerys begin processing feelings and though she'd never seen her assess a man before, she knew what she was doing to Jason.

Now that attention was back on Kolin, she stopped menacing the white haired young woman. A smug look crossed Kolin's face as she saw the discomfort presented by Nerys this was what she wanted for this woman always playing at being so clever. "Oh? I thought you weren't attracted to men, Nerys... I guess that won't help you, since I kind of swore on my name that myself and all of my servants would be sluts for Jason." she said as if this was the most sensible thing to have done with her time. "You... did... what?" Nerys was genuinely stunned in disbelief. This woman was really stupid. "You have the hots for Jason too now don't you? I fucking knew you were a liar... you never once made a pass at me talking about how you prefer women..." she said seeming to be completely pissed off rather suddenly. "Of course I didn't... you don't like women," Nerys stopped speaking... mostly because right at the moment, she'd almost slipped and let that sentence end 'you stupid bitch'. Such a reply actually made Kolin pause... she hadn't really considered that Nerys was respecting her own boundaries. Of course, there was also the fact that Kolin was stupid and convoluted and thus didn't fit at all any of the things that Nerys would have wanted in a woman, but that didn't need saying. If you tell Kolin someone else is better than her, then suddenly you're facing down the Executioner. Now she was trying to figure out how to deal with the idea that she rather suddenly wanted to have sex with Jason and that Kolin was apparently made jealous at some point during this whole thing.

What was this bashful reaction? Ah, right... as Kolin said, the one called Nerys was a coward. It only made sense that such a person would shrink away when he approached, especially considering how she had to be feeling the moment her eyes met him. Of course, Kolin's jealousy was as obvious as anything could be. Did that mean he would be privy to what Nerys was trying to imply? Well, he certainly was... but 'did he care' would be a better question to ask. "We did have a nice, friendly chat, me and this thing here," he said regarding Kolin. There was an exchange discussed indeed, but the conclusion reached was... not quite related to the original topic. "If I'm gonna kill you, it ain't gonna be with kindness," he added. No, he wouldn't be saving the mage from Kolin's wrath in this conversation. An angry whore was no concern of his; all members of Kolin's group were his playthings until he drew his last breath. They could do nothing but behave if he merely dangled his cock over them and spoke the words, if he so desired.

Nerys expressed a strange sensation occurring within her. Jason knew what this was, of course, but it was Kolin's place as a ruler to explain. Ah, it was even funnier the second time it came up. She had truly resigned all who served her to be his personal playthings when anywhere near him, leaving him capable to take advantage of the situation even now. Jason couldn't even resist laughing aloud when clarity struck the mage. "Surprised? I get it. You probably figured it was just your natural urges taking over at the sight of a rod like mine. That happens. Oh, and it's not a free ride. Nobody gets to be on the Argo while it's moving, unless they're putting something on the table. Not just anything, either. I only take big offerings."

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast