Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Argo & Desolate Sands

"Centuries? Huh... that's going to make this extra interesting for you. I'll make sure to give it the highest consideration. To be fair... a bard would be good for this sort of thing, but one step at a time..." Nerys said, she was still just thinking of ways to make Jason happy. Though she was resisting the outright sexual call of his nature at the moment by talking about it. She wouldn't have been able to deny the way her thoughts were working were aligned to that stupid, stupid oath made by Kolin. Nerys right now considered that if Jason wanted to sleep with her, it wouldn't be so bad if he was the only man she felt compelled to sleep with, she wasn't a stupid cow or anything. It could potentially be an experience... an experiment even in the interests of the female body she'd been inhabiting for the last half-century.

Strangely enough, Nerys found herself satisfied by Jason's reaction to her work. What an interesting tingling sensation she found welling in her loins from something as simple as acknowledgement that she'd gotten his proportions right in for this 'tool' she'd created. Yep, that was confirmation enough that Nerys was indeed as locked into this crap oath as Kolin herself was. Speaking of the blonde, she'd gone back to work on the man's cock like she thought for a moment she'd lose him to the wittier conversation provided by Nerys. Nerys herself knew the truth of this as she used to be a man, sometimes, it was just as interesting to chase something that wasn't obviously interested back. New conquests and all of that... though she wouldn't have picked to make herself prey, doing it this way would allow her to keep more of herself than throwing herself over to the world's sworn oath. "Thick is definitely how I'd describe it... I'm a bit scared to be honest," Nerys said, she was in fact... still a coward. There was no getting around that. Having made the tool she was quite frightened of it and how it would fit within her body. Yes, bodies were made to stretch in certain instances, but having never been on the receiving end of such stretching it didn't seem like the sort of thing she should be trying first. Why weren't there gradual sizes of these sorts of things... why did men come in such terrifying proportions? It made her wonder if she'd once been equally off-putting. "Stripper pole is a bit more my starting speed. I'll get to work then," she said, but her words were forced a bit more than she'd like to end this statement. "And if the Great Captain Jason wishes to join me before I'm completely finished... I couldn't at all regret the company~" Nerys blushed and turned to walk away with swiftness, still holding that dildo. Yep, that was definitely not something she would have said of her own accord. Such words earned her an ireful glare from Kolin, which was almost comical considering she currently had a huge dick within her mouth.

"Bard? We don't need some singing fop. The boys'll sing a shanty better than any crew I ever had," Jason announced, provoking the cheers of nearby, unoccupied crewmen. Of course, he also had no idea why Nerys even suggested a bard. Having no knowledge of stripper poles, he was also not privy to the existence of strip clubs, music for strippers' dances, etcetera. Not bothering to consider it much, he looked down to Kolin at last. Had her efforts intensified? Well, if all it took to make that happen was a reason for jealousy, perhaps he'd have to keep that in mind. Alas, his attention to Nerys was never truly lost. Her fear of the unusual object in her hand warranted a chuckle from the Argonaut. "Scared of this, huh? I don't blame you. Scared or not, though... you'll like it."

As if Jason wasn't certain enough already, Nerys essentially left an open invitation in her parting moments. The Argonaut laughed, but ceased this action with haste when he realized... something was amiss with Kolin's work below his beltline. His expression turned sour, and he reached out to palm the back of her head. If she was going to let herself be distracted by something so trivial, her punishment would be a force-gagging, held at the base of his shaft while it throbbed in her throat. He didn't intend to release this hold until he felt the natural withdrawal of Kolin that would remove her from his package if unimpeded. "Huh? The hell do you think you're doin'? It ain't nice to be paying attention to other shit when master needs attention, is it?"

According to Jason they didn't need a singing fop, but he didn't really yet understand the goodness of strippers. Maybe if he saw he would understand and he could be made happy. Even if it wasn't a whole fop, he could probably at least do with some sort of musician. Ah, but that was another thought about Jason's happiness not organic to Nerys being. It was becoming more and more obvious over time that she would fall to this whim. She thought she'd held out admirably, and getting away from him to go to the Captain's Quarters and do her work would help... But in the end, this would happen and she would accept it to avoid making it a bad experience for herself, because she was a coward. "If you say so..." was the last word given by Nerys, she was still blushing. She didn't think she'd actually like this at all, but giving it a fair shake was about the best she could manage. Right at present upon reaching the Captain's Quarters she invoked one of her magical abilities. She created the Enchanted Tower Workshop and began to reform the room around herself with the extra magical abilities she had. Everything she understood by her Knowledge skill and her Item Creation skill was used to begin work here. Making a stage at the front of the room with a long metal pole mounted from floor to ceiling. The surrounding mirrors which gave everyone in the room a full view of what was going on up front. Also, mirrors all across the ceiling and down to about half way up the wall. To the far left, she created a deep marble tub, enhancing it with magic to convert sand into pure water from the lower part of the boat and heat it to a certain extent. The entire floor was turned into black marble and fur rugs began to appear at various places along with pillows for comfort and use in arrangement of body parts.

An extra large four post bed was created, mounted all the way to the ceiling as well. Each of the posts would have attached multiple lengths of chains for various positioning. On the right side of the room in the depths of the space, a large fireplace, more soft rugs and pillows for bodies on the floor as well as a collar setup chained directly in. Oh... and one couldn't forget the sex swing which could be used for various positions. This room became as much of a pleasure palace as any one individual could have Nerys liked this room quite a bit by the time she it all started coming together. At the very end she made a few more dildos and other such items, including ball gags and cuffs. Oh and soft lighting, one couldn't forget the soft lighting. She wasn't really sure what Jason was into, but she figured she could cover the basics of any random internet search to keep everything good for herself and the others who would end up forced here because of Kolin's dumb oath. At the end, this room would look like a small pleasure palace with... a stage for the stripper pole.

Ah, but what was happening on deck while Nerys worked on the room Kolin got what she deserved. Her bad behavior which distracted her from her work on Jason's groin was rebuffed with force choking. He held the back of her head and she found herself gagging on meat forced down her throat too quickly. She hadn't meant to get distracted but she was annoyed by the idea that Nerys seemed like a school girl getting a hot date instead of like a scared wimp. She didn't want her to be happy about having sex with a man if she didn't like them, she wanted her fearful and wrecked. Yes, it was completely unreasonable, but... why should she get to be happy when it was costing Kolin something that made her happy? She pulled back from this coughing over and over while rubbing her throat. "Of course it isn't. I wasn't that distracted... forgive me, please Jason?" Kolin asked as politely as she probably should have been speaking to him when she first boarded his ship.

Jason should have just followed the white-haired mage into the cabin. He should have sought further entertainment, something new and exciting, but no─ he stayed behind to deal with this. Had she not gotten the point from mere minutes ago? At least the coughing slut had the presence of mind to kindly request his forgiveness for such a slight, but that wasn't nearly enough. She needed to know her place, and there were oh so many ways for Jason to teach her what it was. "Forgive you?" he asked rhetorically, leaning forward and raising his palm against her chin. Fingers clasped, Jason's thumb pressing its way firmly into one cheek while his forefinger indented the other as if to force the puckering of Kolin's lips. Like this, he would stare daggers into that lowly whore's face. "You don't get to ask me for forgiveness after all the shit I've put up with so far from you. You can only beg for punishment, and you might be lucky enough to get it. Get that through your thick head, bitch, and learn a better way to treat your new master. You don't get to argue either, got me? Now try again."

Interestingly enough, Leorio was becoming privy to what was going on here. Yes, he finally had his eyes on Kolin again... but what was this? Why was his queen without clothes, kneeling before another man while that man grabbed her face so aggressively? How─ how was she positioned before his erection as if she were meant to have it in her mouth? No, it couldn't be... but it certainly was. Her mouth and his cock were both drenched, and the way her chest rose and fell─ she had been pleasuring him! Surely there was no other explanation for the current scene, but why was it not him?! This Argonaut had the King of Zuria's ire on reserve, and Leorio would actually begin his approach. Luckily for him, he was outside of Jason's field of vision. He was not, however, beyond Kolin's line of sight while he approached.

Jason apparently wasn't in the mood to simply accept Kolin's apology. This was upsetting. In fact, in the moment her face was being squeezed tightly. Her lips were pursed and she seemed to be just barely able to move her lips. Right now, she was being stared at like she'd wronged him in the worst possible way. And he in turn was telling her what to do, and how it should be done. Was it bad that this treatment in the moment turned her on more than anything else? Her eyes widened slightly, she seemed to have eyes only for the man before her, even so, she saw the approach of Leorio in the corner of her eye. He'd better not interrupt or maybe he was just wanting to please Jason too? "Yes, Hero Jason, whatever you want♥~" she started seeming to know she was being watched by Leorio she wondered what he had in mind. "I'm sorry Hero Jason, for failing to please you. I got distracted. I beg you punish me for my disrespect!♥~" She begged for punishments now? Who did that? Well apparently she did now, with that oath in place she wasn't really able to stop herself from doing such things to the man before her. What was more, she was more than content to take such a punishment as well. How strange, she didn't actually like being treated badly, she was Queen... Goddess here to be worshipped, but here she was... kneeling before the Hero Jason, with his cock before her, begging for punishment because she'd dared to be distracted by that whore Nerys' flirtation with Jason in the moments before this.

Yes, whatever he wanted indeed. There was no other way for some floozy to behave after failing at the one thing she was good for. When Kolin finally begged for punishment, Jason grinned and made use of her blabbering mouth with a simple movement of his thumb. Away from her cheek it went, sliding its way into the queen's still-open mouth and pressing against her tongue. The remainder of his hand continued to hold her chin, and as he moved to pull her mouth into a more open position like this...

Leorio arrived. The boy-king was aghast, his mind blown beyond reason. His queen was begging. She may as well have prostrated herself before this lowly, muscular... strangely appealing brute of a pirate. After all Leorio himself had done, where was his praise? It was he who saved her from death. He chauffeured her from Zuria to the Argo. He did all she could have wanted of him! Time and time again, he'd watched her acknowledge the knights for their deeds, and now she was behaving in a servile nature for some pirate! When would his time actually come? "Kolin─" he said in the most annoyingly tentative manner, distracting Jason from whatever he'd been prepared to do. As with Nerys, it seemed he wasn't immediately taken in by Kolin's oath, at least not fully. Perhaps it was a matter of being a man, or perhaps it had to do with his current mental state. His desire for the queen had always overpowered everything else, after all. "It should be me, right, my darling queen? I... I carried you from that old dirt hole of a kingdom, here, so we can reach our new home. Is this... practice?" Of course, that had to be it. Her behavior toward Jason was so out of character for what he knew of Kolin, it could only be her trying to perfect the act for the day Leorio's time finally came. Ah, how she cared for him. Bedding knights and now strange pirates, keeping him on the straight and narrow when he made mistakes─ all was for the sake of improving their first experience together.

Well... Jason wouldn't have believed any of that if he were told by Kolin herself. Now, he could only wonder why some caitiff of a king had the nerve to interrupt his good time. He would speak, but not to Leorio. No, the only words he had currently were for Kolin. "H'oh? Is that kid your husband?"

Ah, yes... whatever he wanted. Kolin had her mouth opened. What was he going to do to her? Was he going to shove that delicious cock right back in her mouth? Did he plan to tease her a bit first? There was nothing but curiosity and anticipation in the woman on her knees. She was smitten already and she wanted to know what was going to happen to her, how was she going to be punished? The answer to that question was surprisingly enough, by the universe... through a question posed by Leorio. Of course he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Of course, he had to go and speak to her now... and of course he had to manage to sound like a whiny child while doing it. Kolin's eyes didn't move from where they were locked on bouncing between Jason's dick and his own eyes. Even though she'd heard the question posed by Leorio she also had no intention of answering him first. He knew better, he'd get what she gave him, and not a moment before she decided to do so.... It was like being on this boat wiped everyone's memory. Or maybe that was her own fault with the oaths and whatnot? "That boy was the King of Zuria. But husband implies a relationship we didn't have. I needed someone with a claim to the throne, I could control and he was it. He played that part, and helped fund my kingdom while letting me run Zuria into the ground..." she commented absently about the boy. His pitiful state was annoying to her, she couldn't even bring herself to look his way right now because she'd be reminded of how very servile he was.

"It isn't practice, I swore an oath to Jason for myself and all who pledge themselves to me. Any of mine who lay eyes on him will want to serve him as I do, like a happy slut..." she said as if it was the most common bit of news she'd ever deliver. "It shouldn't be you... in fact it will never be you. You did as you were told, but you were going to do that anyways..." she stated. "Also, if you hadn't noticed, Zuria is no longer a Kingdom you own. And you definitely aren't going to be my king ever... I wouldn't answer to you. You answer to me, so either do something useful or serve Hero Jason~" she chimed that last bit. Still one to wreck people and make them question their place she had nothing but biting commentary for the lad. Even as she destroyed every dream he had, mostly because he dared to have them while reminding her of how servile he was. "And I am pretty sure I made that perfectly clear already, but just in case. You belong to me, but don't inject yourself into positions you didn't earn." Kolin sounded like an adult ruining Christmas for an innocent child. Even so, she was quite right, she'd never actually told him she would make him King in her Kingdom. She'd simply told him about her other Kingdom... and he'd drawn all the conclusions about his prolonged employment from that point forward.

The words Kolin said, didn't make an ounce of sense to Leorio. What could she have meant? Had she been brainwashed some time during her trip to the pirate's office, or wherever she'd truly gone? Yes, that had to be it! As king, it should be his duty to save his beloved from that mad, strong, chiseled... sand pirate. "You swore an oath? He's enchanted you!" the boy king yelled. He couldn't bring himself to assault Jason, for whatever reason. Something about looking at that man compelled him to do something... different. Whatever the case, he had to find a way to get his wife back before she was further violated by that libidinous, dashing man. The poor lad even tried to make a move at some point, but Jason locked eyes with him and spoke. "Oi. Shut up and sit down," he said, giving an order that Leorio could only obey. The younger male sat on his rear, eyes and mouth agape in awe. Grinning, Jason returned his gaze where it belonged─ to Kolin.

"Disrespectful little king, isn't he? Good thing you don't answer to that. As long as you answer to me, whatever," the blonde chimed. Options were still aplenty, and Jason was finding himself rather indecisive. He was thirsting for the next meeting with that mage, but perhaps he could find a reason to reinvigorate himself first? Ah, the struggle of choosing things. "Maybe your punishment should be giving a goodbye suck to your old king's willy. Or... should I have him watch while the boys have a go at you? Maybe... I could make you share your next drink with him, but that one's not much of a punishment. Hmm, I dunno. What do you think I should do here before I check out my new cabin?" he asked, casually rubbing the print of his thumb around atop Kolin's tongue.

She did swear an oath, but she wasn't exactly enchanted. Kolin actually enjoyed the attention she got from Jason, as such she found her behavior around him to be acceptable. Even so, she didn't really want to share that attention. Bu she'd already sworn it so, she couldn't take it back. Now, instead she saw that Jason had just as much power over Leorio as Kolin did herself. The lad sat down easily just like he did whenever she told him to, and then Kolin got to listen as Jason cycled through ideas of how to punish her. His thumb was rolling over her tongue and she couldn't help but look panicked as he mentioned the idea of her doing anything sexual to Leorio. She'd already seen what he had to work with... she'd touched it at least once before... she had no desire to actually do anything with his... well manhood was an overstatement of the object. The idea of being taken by multiple men while Leorio watched wasn't really new enough and wouldn't count as much of a punishment either, especially not given that she'd made him lick up Lot's semen from her cunt already. Hm, that last one also didn't work for similar reasons. "The Hero Jason can do what he likes before he seeks his pleasure elsewhere, but at least those last two things wouldn't be much of a punishment since I already used those methods myself. And though I need to be punished that first one would truly only be a punishment to me..." she said with her eyes going slightly downcast. This amount of deference was definitely not innately part of Kolin, nor would she have told the whole truth on these matters of her own accord. That was definitely part of the oath. What was more she knew Leorio was sitting there like a good little puppy waiting for instructions and he wouldn't actually ever do any good at providing anyone anything because he had nothing to work with and no skill to offer. She'd turned him into a cuck to get any real entertainment out of him.

While the deck became a spectacle of debauchery, Jason's Quarters became more of a den of similar uses. Of course, being designed by Nerys it came to possess several items that Nerys would find use for without hesitation. Like the shelves over the bed which contained bottles of lubricant. Why? Because she was sure that Jason didn't seem the romantic type and the size of that dildo scared her to death... she couldn't imagine having that shoved into her body with no preparation. Even with the effect of the oath in place, she didn't like pain. She was a coward through and through beyond that she figured she wasn't to be the only one experiencing such things against her will, making it easier for those who shared her fate.

Options two and three would hardly be a punishment, yes, that was true. Jason did intend to deliver retribution, but those things were more self-satisfaction than anything else. Apparently though, having her service Leorio was something bad enough for her to seem legitimately downtrodden by the thought. Surely she couldn't have meant... "Oi, pull it out," he said to Leorio. Oh boy, what he was about to see would be life-changing. Leorio complied quickly by pulling down his trousers, exposing his...

Wait. Was there something there?

Now, Jason was not opposed to bedding those of the male persuasion, even though he very much preferred women. He was very, very old, and he'd seen many things. Never in his life had he seen something like that. "A─... Ahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He burst into a fit of hysteria, completely unable to stop himself. Kolin's mouth was released as Jason guffawed and pointed at Leorio's pitiful, infantile putz. "By the gods, what the fuck is that?! In my time, that would have been considered incredible. We should switch eras; I was a disgusting freak back then~" he announced, seeming to have been put in an excellent humor. "I can't make that a punishment for something that light. Remind me later though, I won't let you even think about an orgasm. But for this time... you get to come with me and watch what was distracting you so much earlier. And you," he spoke to Leorio after addressing Kolin. Several members of his crew were in wait, having a decent idea what was coming. "Have fun with him, boys," he concluded. Jason would make his way toward the cabin thereafter, leaving a shocked, hurt and frightened Leorio to be surrounded by Argonauts waiting to sully his innocent flesh. Kolin would be taken by the tongue, guided by it as if it were a leash as Jason finally sought the mage he'd become so interested in. In a matter of moments, he hoped to see a very interesting alteration to the Captain's cabin.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast