Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Argo & Desolate Sands

Nerys couldn't help but look at Kolin with absolute horror filling her face. This stupid, stupid woman... really never considered that anyone might actually be looking out for her. Had the gall to decide to sign everyone up to be whores for Jason, but somehow also had the absolute audacity to be jealous that someone else was interacting with him. How did it make it sense? "Make it make sense..." this was an utterance that fell from the mouth of Nerys unwillingly. Of course, Jason didn't seem too keen on saving her from potential torment. That was fine, she supposed expecting a perfect strangers help with such matters wasn't really alright. Because Nerys had spent their previous life as a perfectly normal human boy, he knew full well that kindness from strangers was supposed to be rare. "Whatever!" snapped Kolin seeming to have become upset again. "I basically told him he could have you, before all of that anyways... I figured you were just lying about not liking men to try and get one of mine," Kolin stated as if this was a normal line of thought. "What part of... I spent my first and formative life as a fucking man don't you get?! I was a man. I have man thoughts... I fucking made this body because I wanted to look at it all day... I... and let me be very specific about this... am not at all interested in taking a dick..." said Nerys with so much force it felt like it would snap her in two. "Well, you don't really have much choice in the matter. You'll do what he wants when he's in your presence... because that's what I promised him, and you'll be a slut for him because that's what I promised him," she mentioned as if this was a perfectly logical thing to do.

"So, let me get this completely straight. You... decided to swear to someone that everyone that works for you is their personal slut whenever they are near them. No limits... And you think it's perfectly fine to magically change someone else's sexuality. Not even thinking about what would happen if you say... had to share the man you are obviously interested in... with another man? Or you know, if your men, who are all about you... are suddenly all about him instead? That cover this bout of bad decision making? Right up there with... putting a sorceress you didn't understand in Anti-magic and having all of your men suddenly desire her more than you... and you did this on purpose again with a man this time? Right up there, with trying to face tank a hit from Excalibur in the form of a Diamond with a huge fucking flaw? You're on a roll today." Nerys said looking at the woman in front of her. Obviously, Kolin never considered any of that... it didn't matter to her because she was getting what she wanted. Besides, what kind of man would choose to have sex with another man? While Kolin thought it over... Nerys returned her attention to Jason. "I knew it wasn't that, I am mage, I know when magical effects are active. I spend all my spare time working on such things, so I have a pretty reasonable understanding of bodies, and other such things. That applies to magical creatures as well, so I can pretty quickly strategize around take downs of complex things or avoidance if they are outside of range. You know if I am actually asked a bit before something is done... like most people do with people with those kinds of skills. It's an additional way to help keep the crew up and lessen lives lost. I can also develop useful items from monster parts... I am reasonably proficient," mentioned Nerys. "I thought I'd mention because I was probably introduced with something like, oh she's just a coward and a healer..." she said, managing not to sound as upset as she was about this potential. All the while she decided she was quite done with Kolin. If she spoke to that woman too much longer she might end up having to fight her.... though with her retaining that injury to her body, she could probably finish the job of breaking her apart if she tried anything too hasty. Unlike Kolin, Nerys knew where her skills were, she knew what kind of use she could actually be, and while her body was made for ogling she could get by with actual skill and would prefer it if it was possible.

As fate would see it, there was a hefty disagreement between Kolin and her servant. Nerys was correct; Kolin did make the most foolish decision in offering her underlings to him by oath. He couldn't help noticing, though, that she was also leaving out one very important detail. Never did she specify that she, too, had become an object for his use. Perhaps it was obvious due to the physical state she was in presently, or perhaps that was merely something expected of the woman by now. No matter. This one named Nerys unveiled her identity as one of the male persuasion in her previous life. Jason didn't care one bit about this; her present state was all that mattered to him. Besides... he was a bit flexible from time to time, anyway. Preferences aside, a hole would always be a hole. "Is this little chit-chat going somewhere? I'm pretty sure somebody should be attached to my leg by now, and that ain't happening yet," he griped.

Among the things spoken between Kolin and Nerys, there was a list of purposes from the latter, shared with Jason. He'd already seen some of her usefulness, but now that he had a more in-depth explanation, he could almost see her as an invaluable asset. His crew could thrive, even be greater than ever before! Jason had already decided that Kolin, while she would be reasonable to keep aboard the Argo as a slave to his will, was best utilized in her kingdom of prostitutes. Nerys, however─ perhaps she had a far greater purpose indeed. She could always be the one to remain aboard while Kolin continued to feed his desire from afar. "Guess you're not just some bimbo who used to have a dick then, huh? How about you do something about turning the cabin into a place me and my new pets can have some real fun in?"

Jason may not have cared about the argument between Kolin and Nerys but Nerys was still quite furious. Whatever the case, Nerys went on to explain her real skills and talents to Jason hoping he'd decide to do something else besides shove his dick into her. Of course, Kolin wouldn't have thought of using anything besides either force or seduction to get across this desert. It was a wonder she actually got anything done given that fact, but right now there seemed to be an out for Nerys, all while Kolin scoffed. "You should just accept it, seems like a lot of extra work for something not really satisfying..." Kolin said of the apparent work that Nerys was willing to do. Nerys couldn't help herself when she began speaking because this statement was completely moronic. "Not everyone is afraid of work, I know you don't get that because you've obviously had those tits all your life... but some of us actually enjoy feeling accomplished. Besides, I am a gold-star lesbian, and though I wouldn't die for that honor, I'd still rather do what I wish not being date-raped by someone else's stupidity."

Another scoff, Kolin had no idea what this woman was always going on about. Work if you didn't have to? Was she sure she started off her life in this world as a woman? With tits like those she never had to do a thing. Literally any and all would have given her whatever she wanted... she was doing too much. Whatever the case, Nerys listened to what Jason wanted and gave a gentle nod. "I'll take care of it... do you have any specifics you wish for the space or would you like me to surprise you?" Nerys asked of Jason. Obviously having been a man at one point she could think of several things to include in such a room for sexual pleasure, but if he had any particular or special preferences she supposed she should take care of those and build the rest of the room around it. She also had a theme in mind, but those kinds of things were to be modified by preference.

Was their conversation not done? These women were so bothersome to one another, Jason wondered how one came to be in service of the other originally. No matter the situation between them, Jason took the time of their little spat to appraise Nerys' physique. He found himself understanding the former male's transition; he would have chosen something worth viewing from the outside as well, had he been in such a situation as what brought those otherworlders here. What a shame. If Nerys had the foresight of becoming the form they created, one would wonder if that decision would have ever been made. Surely men far and wide were content to flock around the woman... but ah, that didn't matter at all. Jason could now freely consider the benefits of this woman, formerly a man with a man's sense of pleasure, being around. The conclusion he reached was titillating.

The captain's cabin would be taken care of as Jason desired, with further questioning as to his specifications. Jason himself was an enjoyer of a great many things, but the offer of a surprise was one he could hardly turn down. What would one of his slaves do for his pleasure? This was a recurring question in the Argonaut's head, though it was joined by general annoyance. "Tough choice. I like surprises, but I hate being let down. And look─ you're both letting me down right now. I'm getting pretty dry out here in all this sand. You, magic tramp─ give me an example of what you want to set up for me to use this," he said, taking hold of his shaft and casually swinging it about as a gesture of reference. With that said, his eyes cut toward Kolin. "And you. You're standing too damn close to me, for you to still be so high off the floor."

Apparently Jason had a problem with how long the conversation took between Kolin and Nerys but it was pretty much done. The two having a conversation could only go on for so long before it turned into something like a fist fight anyways. Whatever the case, it seemed a straight surprise wasn't really something that interested the captain of the Argo. No, instead he wanted a potential rundown of features that Nerys thought to include. All the while he waved around his junk. Nerys found herself looking again but managed to talk through it regardless, even as Kolin dropped to her knees before the man. She truly was content to let such orders have control over her. Why was she even bothering with everything else then? She watched for a few seconds as the blonde opened her mouth to begin paying lip service to the captain of the ship, all while seeming really enthused because in the moment she'd been chosen. 'Stupid cow.' these were the thoughts of one such as Nerys but yet her eyes hadn't moved.

"Probably something a bit classic, definitely the orgy-sized bed. Mirrored walls and ceilings, and soft lighting. Chain set-ups for your..." Nerys eyes wandered to Kolin as she tried to decide if she was going to call her a cow or not aloud. "That." she said thinking about it a bit more. "Ah... probably a stripper pole too... can't go wrong with a stripper pole. Whatever methods of restraints you may enjoy. And definitely one of those swings so you can position to your liking..." she explained of the general outlook. Of course there was the matter of décor but all of that was pretty easily solved by the man's own look. "Dark marble for floors and the fireplace... nice thick animal skin rugs for general use and probably some nice dark bedding. A warm water pool... well more like a giant bath... I can fit one of those as well," Nerys explained the general concept and quite liked it herself. There was enough around that one could dominate, be dominated, use different things for different moods, be a voyeur if they wished and even catch a nice dance if they wanted to. Actually, if Nerys was being honest, as a woman she quite enjoyed the stripper pole, mostly because it gave her many angles to view her own body, which she still enjoyed doing... even in this world. "Do those options... suit you?" Nerys asked, of course asking for such clarification was likely associated with the fact that she hadn't actually managed to take her eyes away from this man at all... but such was part of the problem with what Kolin had sworn. She'd also had to concentrate very hard on her speech to avoid telling on herself too much during this conversation, how strange she felt like her words could be used against her in this case.

Without so much as another word, Kolin kneeled to begin servicing the Argonaut. Good for her. Even as his cock expanded within the confines of Kolin's mouth, however, Jason didn't seem to be paying her any mind directly. He had already gone through the very necessary steps with her, and was now mentally moving forward to other conquests such as the fitting of his cabin, and apparently of a man who became a buxom woman when coming to this world. He saw the motionlessness of the mage's eyes, and could almost feel the world holding Kolin's vow in place. Regardless of desires that were obviously growing, Nerys spoke of interesting things... and foreign things. What in the world was a stripper pole? The Argonaut had never heard of such a thing, and the leaps his mind made were strange indeed. Surely it had to be some useful contraption; everything else Nerys brought up was very useful-sounding. All things suited his taste marvelously, even though he was very wrong about the purpose of a... stripper pole─ whatever the hell that was.

"Well, I'm guessing it definitely pleases you," he said cheekily, assuming these were all additions Nerys enjoyed thoroughly. One could trust a man, even in a woman's body, to be capable of knowing a man's desire. Such was one of many reasons Jason thought this one would be a new level of fun. "It all sounds like decent ways to keep you sows occupied. And, what, this pole thing stuffs your snatches while you dance for me? Is that what you plan on doing? Or do you ride it to give me a show of what I'll be getting after?"

Nerys watched Kolin and found herself trying very hard to keep her mind from wandering too far off the task at hand. Only Kolin would think that doing something like this to other people would be anywhere near useful. Gods forbid someone decide now is the time to kill them, while they're overcome with lust and unable to concentrate. A casual nod came from Nerys, the things she mentioned for the room were all things she would have enjoyed in a room of equivalent use. She even had a stripper pole of her own within her enchanted tower room. But... ah, Jason was a little wrong on its functionality. Ah, well she supposed such things as the ones he was looking for were indeed possible though not in the way he so phrased it. "The stripper pole itself doesn't go inside of anyone. It is more or less a prop, you dance on it, and because of how it is placed, it is possible to be seen from various different angles in various different stages and style of dress. And yes I have one in my personal workshop but that is because looking at my own body while I am thinking helps inspire me..." she said with a casual shrug. "Though the types of devices you are talking about were common before... I haven't heard of anyone getting the proper mechanical inclinations together to make that happen here. Though I could make the analog kind, if that's something you'd like me to add in..." said Nerys, she was speaking of course of the difference between vibrators and dildos. Not that Nerys had interest in these things originally aside from using them on people and maybe seeing them used in specific contexts. As for them riding something in the idea of a mechanical bull came to mind... maybe she could whip up something like that, magically... Jason would like that sort of thing right? She'd like showing him herself on that sort of thing.

Nerys' face flushed. She hated it. Why, why was she thinking like that? She wouldn't have minded her fellow man using her as material... though she didn't like the idea of taking a dick into her own body, that didn't mean she didn't understand still what it was like to have one. Ugh, all of this was so convoluted, why was Kolin so big on dismissing other people's preferences? By virtue of what she'd already said, Nerys was basically a virgin outside of her dealings with women which included nothing of penetrative value beyond fingers. Why was she now subject to something as weird as the desire for a certain blonde man's penis and making him happy? Why was this woman's problems made into ones which Nerys had to deal with. All the while Kolin was moving her head along this man's shaft vying for his attention she didn't like being ignored in the moment, she was right here... why wasn't he paying attention to her? Why was this conversation with Nerys more important than the fact that she literally had his cock in her mouth?!

"You dance on it? That's what I said," Jason replied, still not getting the picture. When he visualized whatever a stripper pole was, it was merely the length of a staff at the absolute maximum; he couldn't possibly see it as something that spaced the floor and ceiling. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he decided it was best to see for himself how it functioned. Dancing on a pole had a very different meaning in the Argonaut's mind, but it would be far from the first time he learned something new in recent decades. "I've got no idea how that shit's supposed to work. Whatever. What about this other thing you're talking about? Sounds like you should make whatever that is first. Shape it like me, even. I wanna see what it's like when I stuff you bitches, even when I'm not doin' it," he said, thinking well beyond even that. What if these devices were used in conjunction with Jason himself? He could bypass the fact that there was only one of him! It was such a marvelous sight in his mind, doing wonders for his imagination and growing erection.

Oh. Speaking of his erection, there was warmth being applied to it presently, wasn't there? Right. In his excitement over future debauchery, he'd forgotten Kolin even started servicing him. He should probably be paying attention to that, but no, there were far more important things on the agenda. She was pleasuring him as she should, and that was what mattered. His discussion with Nerys would continue in spite of the blowjob Kolin offered. "You're fit to help this one show off what that kind of shit does, right?"

"Not the way you imply... Strange though, I wonder how different the places we are from are that you don't seem to know what one is. I feel like you'd enjoy it more than most people I've come across," Nerys said as a moment of observation. Obviously, any man willing to get fellated in front of everyone and indulge in a woman like Kolin regardless of her lack of cleverness and take claim of the bodies of all of her followers even knowing a great number of them were men, had to... live a bit more freely than most. If not for the idea that all people who are in this world were coming from their home world, Nerys might have figured this man was just an ancient relic from a time period where sexuality wasn't quite as rigid as it had been when they'd lived their original lives. What was more, the other things Nerys was talking about seemed to have more of Jason's attention. She felt a strange desire to please, to even be praised for doing so. That being said when he claimed that she should make the item she was thinking of at the end first, she immediately began work.

Item Construction combined with the Divine Body of Knowledge meant she could recreate things to the exact specifications of any body she studied. Why had she never done this before, because she wasn't interested in anything resembling a penis before. But at the moment, because of the ungodly urges forced onto her by this ridiculous oath she'd not been able to take her eyes off Jason. She had an exact understanding of his cock. The length, size, girth everything just by watching it travel in and out of Kolin's mouth. Strange Nerys was pretty sure he didn't have this sort of knowledge about the one originally attached to his body. But right just now, magic began building in the manner she thought of. This world wasn't so different from their own, everything made there, could be made here with a few minor alterations so long as she understood it. And she understood this very well... a dildo was created within a few seconds of her thought process in her open hand. Though she would have preferred some time to think it over in a laboratory setting... this would do for a general understanding. "This... this is what I mean..." she said holding what seemed to be an exact replica of Jason's cock with enough consistency to move like one which was made of flesh without the skin and blood. "I am bothered by what I am willing to go through for someone I didn't have a natural attraction to... but," there was a slight pause from Nerys. "If things like this are what you wish, I can't really say no. I feel I should make you happy... and it will make me happy. Though admittedly nothing of the sort has ever entered my body..." she stated understanding exactly what such an order meant. At this moment Kolin gave a great pause, this was something she didn't expect. "You're a virgin Nerys?!" She asked. In the traditional sense of the word, yes, Nerys was a virgin... and Kolin had known that before some terrible tragedy would have befallen the lass. "In the sense that I have never been penetrated by anything other than fingers... yes. I thought this was implied by my liking women exclusively," Nerys answered this strange inquiry which made Kolin immediately go back to work... she couldn't be shown up by some random virgin, right? "Would you like me to go set up now?" Nerys asked as if she needed permission, she wouldn't leave if there was more to discuss. All while Kolin smiled having broken down the woman quite a bit. Even though she claimed not to like men, she'd have to like Jason, then she could question herself the same way Kolin was forced to consider her own mental instabilities, which was partly what she wanted, someone to suffer the way she suffered.

"I've been on this ship for centuries. Whatever you're talking about, I never heard of it. If you think I'll enjoy it though, I guess I'll have a little faith. It's your job to make sure I'm having a good time after all... ain't it?" he asked, seeming content to prod at the mental state of this former male specimen. Her resistance had been impressive thus far; Jason previously expected the women to let their argument extend to being a battle for his shaft. He'd been hoping to see such a thing, but he was sure there would be decent enough matches in the kingdom ahead─ he could have that experience eventually. Besides, how could he complain? There were two new types of tools that would be exciting to make use of, and Nerys was already in the process of designing one with her abilities.

The status of Nerys' virginity was made clear by her insistence upon preferring women. Even so, Kolin was apparently enough of a bimbo to question it after hearing more direct words. Jason thought to sneer at the flaxen woman and demand that she get back to work, but she returned quickly enough that he didn't have the time. As such, he only sighed. The tool Nerys created was the strangest concept for sexual pleasure Jason had ever seen, yet it did look remarkably like his own 'tool' in a manner of speaking. Wide-eyed, Jason whistled. "Not bad. I didn't realize it was that thick from the angle I've usually got," he commented. Oh, the things he would do with something like that. "Yeah yeah, fix the cabin up whenever. I guess this thing here will do in the meantime, unless you really want the great Jason to come watch you work. Oh... but you've got yourself a stand-in for me on hand, huh?"

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast