Jason snapped at Kolin again. She still didn't really understand why he was so upset with her. Was she presuming to tell him he was wrong? No... well yes, but not really. She just didn't like the idea of being compared to another woman. She was the best, she was the pinnacle of appeal... she shouldn't be compared to others in a negative way only a more positive way. Why didn't anyone get that? "No, of course I wasn't questioning you..." she said immediately becoming subservient. Nerys heard her, and though she was quite busy taking in the man's rather girthy member, she also figured out a lot about Kolin in her following response. This woman was truly incapable of telling herself or anyone else the truth. She was also vindictive and spiteful if she was still upset about what had been said in response to King Arthur's questions. Regardless he had words for Kolin that both these ladies heard, Nerys internalized them, realizing exactly what kind of woman Jason was looking for. Too bad she was currently in the position she was... they could have had fun together as friends before this... and maybe they still could some day. Kolin on the other hand looked some mix between frightened and excited! She was going to be punished probably... but how? Would she be included? Could she take over and make sure that virgin bitch knew her place? Ah.... well virgin was a bit of an overstatement now... Kolin soon made her way within arms reach of Jason and waited for whatever he planned to do to her for her transgression.

In the meantime, from what she could interpret by his reaction, she assumed that Jason at least was fine with this choice she'd made. In fact she caught a glimpse of his face as he sighed and she was quite sure she'd pleased him... this made her happy and her body tensed internally as a reflex stirring herself and his manhood simultaneously. Nerys moaned, in that moment a cute and small sound which she hadn't expected in a moment like this but after finding a point of relaxation again... Nerys was quite sure she could continue. "Ah~ This cock feels better than I thought it would~ Please let me know if there's something I can do to make this dance better for you, Captain~" she said with a teasing wink. She meant this as well, she aimed to please and wished to know if there was anything she could do beyond what she planned. Of course, she wouldn't want to distract him too much and she also wanted to give herself a bit of time for a proper adjustment to being filled in such a way... so her movements began with the gentle gyration of her hips. Much like she'd swung them around the stripper pole, she seemed to have a pretty decent understanding of movement and pacing. The chair they were in, would begin to rock gently as she found a pace she could work with as she began moving in a way which was much more relaxed than her initial descent. All the while she seemed to become a bit more confident, because once again she could feel Kolin's eyes on her... and Jason.