"I didn't ask what you care to talk about, and I didn't ask whether you think it's alright to show me shit or not. You think it's fine to hitch a ride from a man you barely know, as well as his crew that you don't know at all, right? Obviously you know how to live a little." Jason had no intention of putting up with this wannabe queen's attitude. There was only one true end to this exchange, and the only question was how long it would take. Defiance seemed to be the blonde woman's main objective, though. She would not dance and sing? A likely story. In his hand, Jason held the answer to half of her current problem; it was certainly something she'd find herself needing soon. If not... perhaps he'd make it so.

Kolin was right in one regard: she was what men wanted. Though curvaceous figures were far from uncommon in this world, the perfect ratio she possessed was rare indeed. That, however, was precisely what made her a perfect fit... for being a whore. "What I want... isn't for someone to do as I say for passage. I'll take you up on your offer for that mage, though; the boys might like her too. That doesn't mean much of shit though, does it? Somebody else ain't gonna hold up an arrangement between you and me; that's for you to do. I'm being really nice here, so I'd suggest you shut your cocksucker, and open your ears." As he spoke, Jason brandished the vial of fluid he'd been twiddling between his fingers. The liquid within glowed with an ethereal light, showing some obvious signs of magical ability. Whatever that mage couldn't do, it certainly could. "Phoenix Tears. This is the kind of shit you pick up on an adventure like mine. Pretty good stuff, y'know? Could take someone from their death bed to the best shape they've ever been in, if they drink enough of it. Crazy shit, right? Mermaid Tears go to a wound, but this baby here is more like an instant cure-all potion. I was keen to give you some of this, buuuuut... you don't seem like you're willing to play nice~. Oh! Wait! I shouldn't have shown you this, huh? You'll probably do something stupid, like try to wrestle it from me or whatever dumb thought that little brain of yours can come up with!"