A frown crossed Kolin's face. In fact, the entirety of this conversation made her look perpetually discontent. She couldn't believe the audacity of this man. Did he realize what she was? Didn't he know he should be groveling and begging her attention? What did he think... that she would change and demean herself just because she was close to death? That was hardly something she'd do. She'd use every breath she had to kick, scream and argue about everything until it was her way. "A ride is one thing... if I hadn't sent my more capable people ahead I wouldn't even care to do this at all..." she said and she was quite firm about this. Getting across the desert with the large group had been a problem. Getting across it safely with a small group was bad particularly because those she had for combat weren't prepared to face big monsters. At this point they could move on but not properly.

Kolin winced falling forward, several copies upon several copies of the maps on this table wobbled in and out of her vision multiplied by a great number. She snapped her eyes shut and still heard the voice of this captain. He still spoke to her as if he thought he would get away with it. "It hardly matters who you stick your dick in so long as you're satisfied. She'll do whatever I say because I said it. And even if she doesn't I'm sure there are many among you who don't care so much how willing or unwilling said participant is. A deal between us was offered you're the one who has a problem accepting it. And I unlike most am completely of my word. I'd deal with you personally just because you physically look my type but only if you behaved yourself... " she said. And this was true to some extent. Particularly when Kolin decided to do something for the sake of her own ire. Right now... barely able to stand, feeling the wetness of her lungs and knowing that the inside of her mouth tasted of blood she was quite certain she'd die here. But... what was this? A man claimed to have a cure-all for her. Something like that would prolong her existence for this ridiculous trip. Then... when she was ready she could take the next form she wished to. Ugh, but he had to be like this didn't he, she couldn't well accept his actions as they were. No... she simply had to be contrary. "Phoenix Tears? Has anyone even seen one in the last 300 years? Doubtful, no one's seen a mermaid in equally long a time period. Regardless... I am marked for death and will die. This body would have shattered apart and only didn't because I returned to being flesh..." she said. She was quite mad and in the moment revealed the entirety of her torso, from the spot her flaw was hidden in her diamond form near her ribs all the way down her right side, cracking rivers of blood pulsed visbly beneath the surface threatening to break skin. Normally porcelain skin disfigured beyond belief and she was bleeding inside so much she barely had any left in her brain. All she wanted to do was get across this shitty desert and make her next face. "It matters not... I won't beg for my life on some ridiculous man's idea of dominating me. It doesn't work. You aren't superior... and you shouldn't walk around thinking you are!" Kolin exclaimed. Yes she was near death, yes she'd had a bad day and yes she was still throwing a veritable fit. Someone would do what she wanted this day, and she didn't care who. In the last few days all had seemed to be going so well except for a few minor details and now suddenly she was stuck on a boat in the middle of the desert with pirates and a man who normally she'd bed but now she simply wanted to act better. She'd been spoiled by Knightly behavior. By those bound by a code of good will and doing the right thing. Never had she bartered from a position of weakness so she didn't understand it as a concept. Would she have, just tried to take that potion from him if she was in better condition... maybe. Probably but right now... everything was near fading.