Of all the things this man had said today, his plucking at her leadership ability was by far the most annoying. He claimed that they should take care of each other as leaders of this group it was the way on his ship. Of course, he'd believe something like that. He thought she should have offered herself, he had no idea how much higher she thought herself above these random people. He called this desert the real world, but Kolin knew better. This land was just lawless... she'd had so much to say about this, but now, she was in pain again. He'd let go of her throat only to aim a swift kick at the fault in her side once more, she cried out. Spitting more blood and nearly fainting from the immediate pain of it. She fell to her knees clutching her side. She wasn't allowed dignity here, but she still had some even as blood dripped from her mouth. He had just said that either one was food for the crew or food for the Wyrms. Those creatures were no joke at at her current level of injury and power, she had no hope of slaying one alone. Hell even with Lot, Leorio and Nerys she might not be able to take more than one down. Whatever. She'd offered Nerys as food for the crew, if that was happening she could take solace in not being the only woman put through the ringer. All those other girls always acted like they were above such acts, but when faced with life and death situations they always caved. She on the other hand... was very different. Whether this was a positive or a negative was an entirely different thing. "I've lived way too many lives and seen far too many things. I have never put some man's cock in my mouth and I don't plan to start now. I agreed to have sex with you... that's not included." That was her stance, even as she clutched her side, even as she writhed and screamed in agony there were things she never intended for herself and that was one of them. Technically speaking looking at the man's package she wouldn't really mind having it inside her. In fact without all the extra violence of this day, she might have even enjoyed it. But right now... the idea of putting her mouth on anything that wasn't actually food was disgusting.