Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Argo & Desolate Sands

Jason's words rather suddenly shifted! He was disappointed!? Kolin's eyes showed momentary terror, why was he upset? She'd been doing what she was supposed to... did he think she didn't wish to be kept by him? Was this why he behaved the way he did? Was there something to be done about this? All the while, the demeaning words he spoke to her encouraged her in the strangest way. She didn't care if he thought she wanted to leave, she did damn it. So why? Why? Why?! Why was she working harder, why was she actually doing what he said? She pulled back so that when he finished it would be in her mouth, she added her hand to the effort literally aiming to milk his seed into her mouth. She'd not had this idea of her own accord, she was simply following orders so she could actually get off the ship. Obviously this was what she wanted, and this is what she'd get. Still, she was a tinge sad, right? What if he was serious? What if he wouldn't come back? She wanted that right? But the thought of it made her heart hurt, even as she helped him reach fruition. She didn't want to stay! She didn't like this treatment! She didn't! But yet, she was wary of the idea of him actually leaving. How frightening, still in the moment she'd simply do what she needed. If she didn't speak she didn't have to contradict herself. But it was written all over her face instead.

Nerys, on the other hand watched this part of the thing with wide eyes. Jason's words seemed a bit extravagant for the moment. But when actually listening to them, Nerys' eyes widened. She looked and indeed there was terror and added movement on the part of Kolin, though she'd said nothing, she figured this was likely her way of getting around her need to tell the truth in front of Jason. Ah, but her face, she was terrified of the idea that he didn't want her. She was actually visibly upset though it was obvious that she just didn't understand the sarcasm involved with how Jason spoke. Nerys' face went flatlined. Those plump lips of hers thinned to near closure. A gentle reddening occurred as it became more and more red. A gentle heaving her her chest occurred. She was trying her absolute hardest and it wasn't working. To stop sound from escaping, she clasped her hands over her mouth, she mustn't laugh. She mustn't laugh... damn Jason was really hamming this up. Nerys was almost dizzy from holding in the sound which fought to escape her and in the moment fell over on her side with a gentle thud. She was clutching her sides, no sound escaping, her back to the scene but amusement in her visage. If any actually managed to see it, she was having a fit of laughter. She was silently having the biggest laugh she'd had since coming to this world.

All the elation he'd seen form in Kolin's visage, became the guise of a veritable child who feared abandonment. Did she even realize how much of herself she was giving away, despite the fact that she still had nothing to say aloud? It almost felt as if her body itself intended to give her true answer, and this, in fact, was what Jason took from her movements. She was still doing just as instructed, taking the effort of a showy ejaculation into her own hands─ literally. Just at the cusp of completion, Jason had something to say. "Well, I guess I should punish the lack of servitude, huh? Maybe I won't give you this drink you want," he said. These words were, of course, only for dramatic effect. Mere seconds later, there would be a stream of ejaculate firing forward, splattering its way out of his tip. With that, he sighed dramatically, scratching his cheek with his free hand while releasing Kolin's head. "Unless... maybe you were trying to make a point? Yeah, you'd probably rather have me at your place, huh?" Yes, even after all that, Jason still wasn't entirely done. He was certain the oath Kolin made alone was virtually nothing of her actions at this point, but his aim was to implant a series of thoughts into the whore's mind. There would be torment, further questioning, and it would never end if Jason had anything to do with it.

Jason was going to punish her, by not giving her what she was working towards? What had she done? She didn't understand... this whole thing was so confusing. She was still being subservient she didn't get it. She didn't want him around, she didn't want him to stay. She wanted to be what she needed to be, to get her vengeance. But... she also didn't want him to go away, she didn't want him alone with anyone else. No. That wasn't it... she didn't care if he was with anyone else. If she was in his presence she should simply be most important. Yeah that was better. Still, she didn't stop the pout that came to her face when he made his first claim. Ah, but that wasn't it, she was still milking him and he didn't hold back, and she got a mouthful of his seed. A grin came to her face before she opened her mouth before swallowing it down. His last words made her eyes widen. Did she want him to come by her place? Maybe... yes?! Her eyes brightened for just a moment but there was so much confusion in herself. "Of course, Jason♥~ You can come by and enjoy whenever you like... I'll look forward to it!~" Too much. She still couldn't stop the extra truth of her statements. She wanted to die, but she couldn't keep the elation out of her voice. It had to be the proximity. It was time for her to leave. She got up from her knees having been let go and she gave the man a smile, a strangely happy one. "See you around, Jason♥!~" she said happily as if she'd actually been given a gift before leaving.

All of this bravado did nothing for Nerys. She was still dying of laughter. She didn't even have to see this whole thing to know how happy the woman looked to be given such a thing to hang on to. In fact, Nerys could barely keep herself together, that silent laughter had taken over her whole body. Her sides hurt, her chest hurt... her entire body felt like it was on fire from the air not properly leaving her lungs. Oh, by the gods this was absolutely hilarious. Why was this woman so easy to read? For someone who spent all of their time trying to manipulate how was she such an easy target for that same kind of manipulation? 'You literally couldn't make someone this contradictory?!' she thought, while trying to force more air into her lungs.

Ah, there it was again. Of course, Jason, the wench spoke. She even showcased her mouthful of semen prior to swallowing his load and offering such agreement. For a show like that, he'd definitely be making the occasional trip to Dis, even if there weren't a thousand other whores to partake of. The rest would simply act as... additional incentive for himself and the crew, as it were. Oh, but what was this smile? Was that proper adoration and excitement he saw in her face while she wasn't pleasuring him? Could she really be stupid enough to think such a thing was connected to those oaths? The gears in that woman's brain were far beyond worn─ perhaps they were even made of burnt wood or something. . .

"Yeah yeah. Just make sure you've got that spot for me and the boys. We might hunt something big, and pull through to take a load off. Best room ya' got for me, full presentation when I show up, yadda yadda~" he chanted, waving a lackadaisical hand around toward the end of his clause. He was satisfied, and therefore quite done with Kolin and her pitiful lackeys. There were things to do, adventure to see, and an infinite number of things he could still learn from Nerys. That last thought may have even been something he thought to deal with first and foremost, actually. . .

Jason had some final parting instructions for Kolin which she took to heart. Though she wouldn't have wanted to otherwise, she'd actually make sure such a thing was prepared for Jason, if only because she actually really wanted to make him happy. "Hai!♥ " she chimed, another slip into a word which gave up her actual origin. Ugh... there it went again. Yep, distance... since he waved her off she took her leave having internalized what he said. She was quite giddy beneath that scowl her face wore. There were definitely more than a few screws loose in her head... but at least she was happy for a few seconds... right?

Whatever the case as Kolin and Company departed, Nerys finally managed to sit up. She was still laughing, silently. Added to her achy sides were tears balled up on the corners. Untold joy in her visage as she tried to make sense of an existence like Mai Valentine and couldn't. She simply couldn't rationalize that person, and their continued resistance to what they so obviously wanted was so ironic she could have died from being in its presence. No, but instead that same crazed ideology got her freed from service. And technically pushed towards the exact object of this woman's affections. Hell her own oaths kept her from being properly jealous about him, because now she had to share him properly. Beyond that she'd made it so everyone who fell under her authority would want to please the man sexually further isolating herself from being the absolute best thing in his life. She'd wound herself into so many knots over this one, Nerys was quite sure she had no idea which way was up in her own mind. That just made it funnier. Finally, some several moments after all of this started, the white haired mage was able to exhale a melodic giggle. She didn't know what she'd think of freedom in this world, but if she could have this sort of laughter, it was fine.

As Kolin took her leave, she was followed by an aloof Lot, a contemplative Leorio, and... another figure residing in shadows, yet always, always close enough to keep Kolin in his sights. Jason believed that even if he visited Dis the next day, he would have his accommodations as demanded. There was no way he hadn't plunged himself into the depths of that woman's mind, enough that she would even obey without oaths and the like. Perhaps she would wrestle with herself, make some rash decision or two, etc. Either way, she'd do as she was told, like a good little whore.

Jason took the time of departure to look out unto the major city. It was quite the repulsive place, not at all suited to his ideal utopia... but it was a start, in a way. He'd be checking in soon enough, but first, it was time to set off on a hunt he'd mapped out not far from Dis. "Sails loose boys! Time to take that golem down a few pegs!" he shouted with an elevated fist, inciting cheers across the deck as the Argo was turned about. In a few steps, he drew closer to the hysterical Nerys. Yes, his phallus was still very much on display, but it was a hand that he offered instead. Strange; it seemed he had a different sort of attachment to this one after all. Well, she was one of 'the boys' now, even if that came with a few additional benefits. "You're wasting lungs cracking-up. Save the air for better shit."

Ah, and then they were finally gone. Nerys was still a bit hysterical yes, but it was mostly just because it was all too funny. But, she wouldn't be allowed that Jason had orders after all. Sails were being loosed and they had a target in their sights as well. A golem. Oh that wasn't good. Crushing injuries always took extra energy to fix up... well no matter. She could do it if she had to, whatever the case soon enough Jason was approaching Nerys directly. The blue eyed woman wiped a tear out the corner of her eye as she looked up at the man's extended hand. How strange, well, Jason didn't treat her badly or anything. His words were harsh on women who were soft, but... Nerys wasn't that kind of soft. She reached up with a smile and took the hand, ignoring for the moment his exposed genitals. "I know... it's just too funny," Nerys managed as she flicked a couple of pieces of hair out of her face and used Jason's extended hand as leverage to get herself back into the standing position. "Admittedly, I haven't laughed like that in ages..." she mentioned brushing it off. "So then, a golem? Am I saving my lungs for screaming my head off, Captain?" she asked seemingly ready for this aspect of the adventure... but also seeming to be a little bit flirty. Nerys was quite strange... she could at any moment take up an invitation to bed Jason, she could also simply heal up the crew and take care of her own research in a quiet corner. She had variable interests. It'd become more obvious since she was free the first day that Nerys didn't get too caught up on the perception of her sexuality, she just accepted what she enjoyed in the moment. Moreover, she was pleased to not be under the thumb of a psychopath, though she'd originally wished to be a great hero on an adventure, she realized a life where she got to choose the pace was a bit better suited to her level of cowardice.

"Hmph," was the only utterance Jason had to offer, at least regarding the comedic value of previous moments. In all honesty, he thought the situation was quite laughable when he came up with it. That wasn't worth noting, though; it was probably obvious anyway. Now then, there was a sand golem to be hunted to extinction in the country-sized desert! Would this crew of scoundrels succeed this day? Certainly not, but they would make great progress with even the first of such targets taken down! Nerys was content to question the golem, as well as whether screaming her head off would be the reason for saving her breath. Ah─ that wasn't specifically regarding fear of the golem, was it? No, Nerys wasn't trembling at all when those words were spoken. "Shishishi~" the Captain snickered. "For screaming your head off, for holding your breath, all that good shit! Got some new ideas today, do ya'?" he questioned. Jason was always a seeker of thrills. In recent years, the only thing he found as exciting as the next desert conquest, happened to be the strange ideas Nerys presented when they visited the cabin.

Jason laughed and surprised Nerys in the moment. She found it a bit shocking that he immediately jumped into the idea of some new sexual fantasy. That wasn't to say that she wasn't interested, it was just a bit shocking not to have to beat around the bush, so to speak. "Ah... I don't think I'll ever get used to that. I mean I definitely meant it the flirty way but usually it takes a while longer for my meaning to stick," she mused seemingly happy about the situation. "I might need a minute... let me make sure the idea is of proper quality, Captain♥!~" Nerys stated, in her natural state, uninhabited by strange oaths, she was strangely free. In this case, if she liked someone she flirted and actively tried to get laid, versus simple avoidance for as long as possible. Besides all of that, in addition to Jason being an interesting and quality individual, she also had this female body to test out with a male of interest, so sex was a bit different as a thing to consider.

She could mix things a bit, a bit of the old with a new twist. If Jason was already apt to try out whatever Nerys had in mind, she was far from willing to let go of the indulgence. They were fighting a Golem today? Well, that would take quite a while as far as getting past its defenses they had time. She put on a slightly perplexed face, as if she was pulling from the deepest realms of modern degeneracy to find something for Jason to partake in that was exciting and different enough for him. Her eyes wandered over his form and she found herself thinking back. A few days before this... a certain overly slutty uptight bitch had proclaimed she wanted to be fucked a very particular way. Oh? Right... a gentle blush came to Nerys' face as she remembered she'd thought to ask Jason about that... perhaps with a bit more of a gentle approach. Actually, among the things she'd developed since being here, she'd thought of a couple of other things to add to his Cabin. One of which was a body oil which would allow the pair of them to remain slippery, extra slippery if water happened to be involved. Oh. Jason didn't do romance like that, he might come to enjoy such a thing. Their bodies sliding together, a little bit of teasing a nice warm water bath and then... A wicked little smirk appeared on that still blushed face. "Captain, might you be interested in seeing a few uses of that giant bathtub in your cabin?"

Nerys was somewhat taken aback by Jason's approach. Why would she expect her meaning to be lost for any amount of time? Matters of sex were never in question for one such as Jason. Even if she hadn't meant her statement in a sexual manner, his reaction would have been the exact same as it was. Nerys, especially, managed to bring this out of him. How could he be anything but excited by the prospect of so many new ideas? He'd experienced strange things to him, such as foreplay going in both directions, the use of blindfolds, and so on. "Why wouldn't I? You've got some good ideas floating around in there," Jason spoke while reaching out to tap the mage's forehead. "It gets me excited. There ain't much else worth thinking about if I've got the kind of options you come up with."

A few moments were easily allowable for the true quality of sexual endeavors Nerys suggested. It didn't even take very long at all, before she smirked and reddened as if she'd come up with something quite devious indeed. What was this about the bathtub? He could remember ages ago, claiming women in the bath or at the water's edge. That all wasn't too foreign to the Argonaut, but he could assume Nerys had something else in mind. Curious, he gestured toward the cabin. "There's time to kill before there's golems to kill. Show me something new."

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast