Surprise, surprise. Jason thought Nerys had good ideas within her head. She didn't think her own ideas were bad, but to have a man like Jason agree to such a statement made her happy. No longer the strangely slavish seeking of approval which came with Kolin's oath, she took solace in the fact that she managed to provide entertainment that suited both of their desires in such moments. The gentle tap of her forehead when he spoke made the ashen haired woman feel warm inside... how interesting. She figured such feelings would have disappeared but... she did enjoy praise a bit in general. And apparently there was more to come as Jason stated that such things got him excited and as such he didn't have much else worth thinking about. "Oh? Well, I guess I am gonna have to make sure I don't disappoint then~ I guess directness was one of the things missing in my life," she said with contemplation.

Soon after, she stated her ideas in the open-ended way she intended to tease the man, they were on their way. Nerys began walking first seemingly pleased that her idea had been accepted, even so she couldn't help the little pep in her step as she imagined the end of her idea here and all that would come with it. Besides that who could actually say no to the proper relaxation of a warm bath? Not, Nerys. Being a girl had given her a taste for leisurely tub soaks and certain other activities which could be taken care of in bathtubs. "Aye, Captain♥!~ You won't regret it!~" The mage mused. Once within the bed chamber she headed over to the bath and began filling the tub. It was quite large and filled with warm water. Not hot enough to boil, but just warm enough to ease the muscles. Though admittedly as a girl, Nerys could withstand temperatures much hotter than that... she knew for a fact that men didn't enjoy the boiling temperatures that women seemed to favor. While the water filled up she pulled from her robes several bottles of oil. They smelled of sugar, plums and gentle spices and when added to the water seemed to move across the top aimlessly. Ah this would be fun. A small hook on the wall would soon house the hat the mage wore on her head, and the eye upon it would close without it being on her head. She lined up a few of the bottles across the edge of the tub, in case she needed more later. And took a few nice views in from around the large black granite bath... it contrasted well with her skin and lead her to strange imaginings as she watched the water flow. If she caught the eye of Jason while she sat here, she'd begin to slowly strip out of her clothing, piece by piece removing articles of clothing that would get in the way of their shared bath.