Patience? Kolin or rather Mai didn't know the meaning of the word. Except as it applied directly to her being vindictive. Ah, but the oath she made, gave her many personality traits that she didn't normally possess. As such, she nodded... seemingly excited that how she was acting had been noticed. It was disgusting to think about beneath the surface, to be acting in such a servile manner when she had such a high opinion of herself. Still, here she was, wishing to be treated. With what... one might wonder? Well, Kolin was an object of sexual admiration, still, she wasn't actually all that big a fan of the act itself. That wasn't to say that she couldn't enjoy it, that she didn't enjoy using it as a tool to get what she wanted, but that was to say that she generally only enjoyed it on her terms. Right now, in the servile mood she was in, she simply wanted to please this man with her body in whatever way he saw fit to use it. And she'd voice such an opinion because he'd commanded her to, even as he randomly dropped the object of her admiration her face repeatedly. "I want the Great Hero Jason to put his cock in my pussy♥! I want him to use my fuckhole until he's satisfied♥!~" that was the treat she wanted for a job well done. She wanted to experience him. Of course, it went without saying that he could literally do whatever her liked to her, but this was indeed her desired endgame.