Making sure Kolin and the other faces Mai possessed couldn't take from him were a good way to go about it. Given her history this woman would do exactly whatever she wanted to other people to get around not getting her way. She'd promised him that her people would be happy sluts for him when he was around them, on the ship or off the ship. But now he was concerned about how Kolin treated her own people in her jealous rages and also how she'd treat others to get to him after realizing she couldn't hurt him directly. He wanted her to swear something and it had to be good or he was going to piss in her mouth. Kolin was a lot of things, but she wasn't sure her own mental image would recover from something like that, so she'd swear, with her own name. "I, Mai Valentine <3," she started which made Nerys eyes widen. 'This stupid bitch really swears on her name like she just doesn't give a fuck. No wonder the world forces shit. I knew watching her streams she was a bit dumb... but this is too dumb,' thought Nerys, still she listened trying to see what kind of thing she'd weasel herself out of. "Swear, that I'll behave myself and not bring harm to Jason, his crew or his playthings..." she said this and it was a promise but Nerys eyes narrowed. That was a bit too much like another oath she'd heard. She'd not sworn her last one on her name, but she'd made a promise and then pretty handedly broken it by use of other means. Besides that, it only counted crew and playthings it didn't count all of the other people she could use to harm him, nor did it guarantee that she wouldn't send other people after those people. It only said she wouldn't bring harm, and she had a cult following... that was hardly a promise. Kolin was a terrible person, the kind who tried to have people's siblings killed to get her way. The kind who had people's parents murdered for choosing to remain married rather than deal with her nonsense. She was also the kind of person who turned completely innocent people's names over to the Executioner to keep herself from being on the chopping block.