Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Argo & Desolate Sands

Jason snapped at Kolin again. She still didn't really understand why he was so upset with her. Was she presuming to tell him he was wrong? No... well yes, but not really. She just didn't like the idea of being compared to another woman. She was the best, she was the pinnacle of appeal... she shouldn't be compared to others in a negative way only a more positive way. Why didn't anyone get that? "No, of course I wasn't questioning you..." she said immediately becoming subservient. Nerys heard her, and though she was quite busy taking in the man's rather girthy member, she also figured out a lot about Kolin in her following response. This woman was truly incapable of telling herself or anyone else the truth. She was also vindictive and spiteful if she was still upset about what had been said in response to King Arthur's questions. Regardless he had words for Kolin that both these ladies heard, Nerys internalized them, realizing exactly what kind of woman Jason was looking for. Too bad she was currently in the position she was... they could have had fun together as friends before this... and maybe they still could some day. Kolin on the other hand looked some mix between frightened and excited! She was going to be punished probably... but how? Would she be included? Could she take over and make sure that virgin bitch knew her place? Ah.... well virgin was a bit of an overstatement now... Kolin soon made her way within arms reach of Jason and waited for whatever he planned to do to her for her transgression.

In the meantime, from what she could interpret by his reaction, she assumed that Jason at least was fine with this choice she'd made. In fact she caught a glimpse of his face as he sighed and she was quite sure she'd pleased him... this made her happy and her body tensed internally as a reflex stirring herself and his manhood simultaneously. Nerys moaned, in that moment a cute and small sound which she hadn't expected in a moment like this but after finding a point of relaxation again... Nerys was quite sure she could continue. "Ah~ This cock feels better than I thought it would~ Please let me know if there's something I can do to make this dance better for you, Captain~" she said with a teasing wink. She meant this as well, she aimed to please and wished to know if there was anything she could do beyond what she planned. Of course, she wouldn't want to distract him too much and she also wanted to give herself a bit of time for a proper adjustment to being filled in such a way... so her movements began with the gentle gyration of her hips. Much like she'd swung them around the stripper pole, she seemed to have a pretty decent understanding of movement and pacing. The chair they were in, would begin to rock gently as she found a pace she could work with as she began moving in a way which was much more relaxed than her initial descent. All the while she seemed to become a bit more confident, because once again she could feel Kolin's eyes on her... and Jason.

How could she think she wasn't questioning him? Of all the dumb things Jason heard from Kolin this day, that might have been the most moronic of all. He was beginning to detest any time she opened her mouth, if it wasn't for the purpose of taking his tool into it. Now, Kolin was on her way toward him. She was excited, and she was fearful. Good; that was about what he wanted from her. She should have been thrilled for the chance to accept his punishment, and she should have been afraid of that punishment not involving his touch in some way. What he had in mind should make her quite satisfied then, shouldn't it? As for what it was, he cut his eyes toward Kolin while extending his hand. "What should you do?" was all he asked as his hand was held out, palm-down with his wrist left limp.

Nerys' decision was already paying dividends, as far as Jason was concerned. This strange position seemed somehow like a new form of penetration entirely, as if he wasn't even within the usual orifice, but a pleasant mutation of it instead. Just the same, it seemed to be doing wonders for Nerys, who came around to enjoying the penetration of herself far more quickly than Jason anticipated. "That so? Keep telling me about it, and tell the sow what she's missing," demanded the Argonaut. This odd form of movement Nerys chose was, much like all other things thus far, very new to Jason. What was its purpose? Well, Jason was quite satisfied with the feeling, though it didn't seem capable of building toward his release. Surely, it was to be considered yet another tease, albeit functional as a form of servicing as well. It was quite good regardless. Perhaps he would have further instruction for her, but that was only likely to happen when his mind finished processing the goings-on.

Having approached, Kolin remained both a bit excited and a bit scared. She wasn't sure why this was, but it had to be related to that oath she took. Beyond that, she was even able to mostly ignore her current feelings towards Nerys who got to be everything she would have wished. She was riding Jason! How as that fair?! It wasn't, she caught glimpses of that form moving about and it was exactly what she expected, a virgin shifting her hips about chasing her own finish. Jason surely wouldn't like that... he'd be mad when she came and he didn't allow it right? Kolin could take solace in that right? Nerys would get punished too and she wouldn't be alone. But his limp hand hanging out near her face and him asking her what she should do made her eyes widen. "I beg you to punish me Jason! I want to learn to be the best fuckhole for you... I'll accept it happily!" she begged for bad treatment and seemed like a puppy. Too bad Nerys had far too much on her plate to give much concern to Kolin. 'If she's gonna be basically the girl version of Leorio she might as well not be mad about anything...' Nerys thought.

Ah, but that thought was cut short. She'd started to move and her whole body was full of tingles. It was a slow building sensation, akin to the movements and slow rocking her hips took. Each time she moved, more and more of them spread out. She was quite sure there was a permanent blush on her face. The entire surface and her pouty lips being bitten down on. Those tingles led to a sharp increase of feeling as that slight gyration of her hips grew as she became more comfortable but the pacing of it didn't change. Her nether became more and more tight as she felt strangely something building that she'd never felt with anything buried so deeply inside herself. This wasn't good at all! Shock crossed her face in the moment as she became more certain of what was coming but from what she saw of Jason she wondered if he'd be alright with this... she'd need permission right? Nerys wasn't stupid, a man this dominate wanted to be served and people got what they got from it only when a certain level of satisfaction was reached. She'd need to beg for it. Ah, Jason gave her the perfect opportunity though. He wanted her to speak on this experience... to share it with the class so to speak. She could easily work her begging into that. Nerys wasn't outright as subservient as Kolin (mostly because she knew she was worth more than just a lay) but... but a life of cowardice and prepared her to be capable of begging a bit. "It's so big it's touching so many new places inside me~" she started those hips of hers still rocking along with the chair more and more. "I really don't want to stop at all. I'm so confused by how it feels my body acts like it hasn't ever felt anything so deep, so good!~" she exclaimed. "This cock is so amazing... I don't want to stop myself Captain!~" she was working up to something important. Begging was coming. "Please Captain, tell me... if you want me to stop, I really want to cum but I don't know if I'll be able to wait. I need permission... Please tell me I can cum on this excellent cock of yours for the first time?!" These words were so honest and sincerely Nerys was trying to avoid doing this without permission but... she didn't know how long she could hold out when she could feel that literally from the tops of her ears to her feet.

Kolin begged for punishment just as she should have, but there was a problem. Shamefully, she had every ability to be the best thing he shoved his rod into. Her form was more preferable to him. If she only showed a bit of initiative and innovation, he likely wouldn't have bothered with Nerys in the first place. Ah, but what was the problem? There was a piece of him on display, and she was doing nothing with it. "If you want to be a better toy, have some backbone. Should I have to tell you when it's time to throw yourself at me? No. It's the only thing you're good for, so it should be the only thing you're ever trying to do." This, in fact, was part of the Argo's creed. If an Argonaut had but a single thing they were good at, it was the only thing for them to do. Jason held his crewmen to this belief, and ensured that such individuals excelled in their fields while being of no use in any other. As his personal depository, Kolin would be held to the same standard; she would have to do something herself if it was acknowledgement she wanted.

One interesting thing about Nerys' decision, was the movement. It wasn't just the movement of Nerys herself, but also of the chair they occupied. So, this was the purpose of the chains? Interesting. Preexisting tightness only intensified over time; the Argo Captain bedded enough women to know what was coming as a result of this repeated clamping. What would Nerys make of it though? Would she simply give in to the feeling, taking upon herself the ability to achieve climax? She probably could have gotten away with it, but no─ she sought his permission for that as well. What a lovely blend of taking for oneself while deferring to the Captain! Jason's grin was wide and toothy as his free hand rose to the sorceress' face. Much like he'd done with Kolin, he took hold of her face while forcing his thumb into her mouth. Both of these women obviously enjoyed the sensation of some part of him plunging into their maws, so he would freely provide it. What of her most humble request, though? "If you stop, wouldn't that make you useless? My bitches don't have to hold it back when they know how to be good," he announced as both permission for Nerys, and something of a warning for... that other one.

According to Jason she needed to take some form of initiative. His logic being that if she was only good for one thing then he shouldn't have to tell her to do it. Kolin found this strange. Maybe because it was in her own nature to be as controlling as possible and want everything having to do with her to run through her. She didn't really objectively like the idea of people doing things for themselves. What if they got a dumb idea that would allow them to leave her or start gaining interest in someone else? No... definitely not the sort of thing she'd allow, but if Jason wanted this of her, she supposed that was what she'd do. She wanted to please him after all. So he wanted her to pursue him even when he was doing other things? What exactly did this mean? Her brain was processing this information as she looked at him with mass confusion across her face. That hand was still there as well... should she be trying...

As Kolin considered her options, apparently Nerys led by example. As she rocked both Jason and this chair she was trying exceedingly hard not to get overwhelmed by her own feelings until a certain level of certainty was reached. And the words which came from Jason which were directed at her were exactly what she needed to hear. He was pleased enough to grant her access to more filling sensations, holding her face while slipping a thumb into her open mouth, what would she do with this? Well her tongue would twirl around it, she'd suck it as if it was his cock instead of a mere appendage. If she was to be good for Jason she could take these for herself so long as he considered her equally good. Nerys knew from the last few moments he considered her as such... so she had no problem continuing. Those rocking movements of her hips reached the pinnacle of climax as she tightened to the maximum upon him. "Oh, fuck yes!~" she came in that moment with the force she'd never known before her entire body leaning forward as she came to a halt. What an interesting sensation, with something inside of her like this Nerys understood at least why women allowed men to have sex with them. This could be enjoyed when they were properly tooled for the job. Even so, those chains on the chair stopped it from toppling and instead allowed for a bit more depth with this position. It would shift Jason a little giving him a more upward view of her entire body, he would be reclined enough to find such a position relaxing, as she continued to move. She began then anew raising and lowering her hips at increased speed as she continued to chase that feeling, again. If Jason gave more instruction she'd switch it up, but right now she was putting on a show and enjoying all the feelings she could take from his body in this position. All the while Kolin watched. She was truly jealous, she would have taken Jason like this and loved it. It was unfair for someone like Nerys to get this when what she wanted for Nerys was the treatment she'd gotten earlier. She wanted his attention. How could she get it though... she'd start tentatively enough by licking his fingers. Did he really want this? Was she really going to be reduced to bad dog looking for praise? Well... yes.

Was this contemplation in the face of Kolin? It seemed to be that, at least. If his thoughts about what he saw were true, he could allow her a few moments of reflection while witnessing how Nerys reacted to a first experience. Nerys' rocking made it seem as if he were floating, reclining as he felt the sweet tingle of release finally begin to build. Such a thing was felt as the wetness within the mage's womanhood intensified, creating a marvelous sensation as it snugly slicked its way up and down his member. For the duration of this, he pressed his thumb firmly against Nerys' tongue, and... what was this? Was Kolin actually doing something over there? It was such a simple act of licking his fingers, but... it was a start, and something he hadn't specifically ordered her to do. "That's better," he said in passing, though his gaze remained on the face of Nerys. That grip on her chin was used to force the movement of her head, bringing two visages closer to one another when his next words came. "And so is that. You're doing good. You," he said, shifting his gaze once more toward Kolin. "You'll get there eventually. Now both of you, impress the Hero."

Apparently licking his fingers was indeed the right choice to make. He claimed this was better than her sitting around. Okay... she supposed she could work with that. She still didn't like it though, Nerys still looked way more comfortable than she'd like. What was more, the lass who had previously claimed to only like women was now riding Jason like she'd been doing it her whole life. Kolin was still plotting still angry, but her desire to be acknowledged by Jason was overwriting her taste for revenge for now at least. She didn't know what to do to impress... what could she do?

At the same time, Nerys couldn't help but be pleased. She hadn't wanted this experience at all. She didn't desire this man nor any other. But right just now she couldn't be happier to be praised. Even with his thumb in her mouth, she felt absolutely elated. He thought she was doing well, he thought she was good. She'd never wanted anything more, right? Oh... how strange such an over-riding thought was. Still, she wanted to impress and though her hips still worked there was a bit more she had in mind for him. He wanted her to impress and she would without fail, she didn't like to disappoint and she often rose to the occasion. Nerys knew the fun of this position as the man and as such she needed only replicate it as a woman. She shifted her position slightly, opening her legs and raising her legs up until they were even on the sides of him so she could have better leverage. In turn creating a tighter clamping upon his manhood by positioning alone. They'd still rock but it'd be at a much more quickened pace. Suddenly this entire thing seemed to be rather rough, but she was sure now her body could take it. "Hai, I aim to please! I'll do even better!♥~" She said. Instead of that simple rocking motion her hips moved around and up and down still plunging him in and out of her body at rapid pace with maximum fit. In this way he could take in her body at very angle he could watch her tits jump and know by feel alone she as shaking her ass with just as much skill as she managed without being plugged in such a way. What was more, he'd find himself knocking away right at the end of her, but she didn't stop herself because it felt nice regardless. She was excited this was a great deal of fun. Her hand found itself clamped against the back of this chair with each movement rocking each and every movement she was matching her own pace giving herself feed back so that unless he felt like it, Jason wouldn't have to do a thing. She was almost certain she could help him reach climax this way.

Whatever delusions were forming in the mind of Kolin, Jason didn't care; her servitude was all he cared about. She didn't even realize what was happening this entire time, so what did it matter? Regardless, Jason was winning. He'd won against one who stood in his path, sullying the area he chose as the future Utopia by erecting a massive whorehouse at its center. From the looks of things, it wasn't a very respectable establishment either. Well... if Kolin saw fit to subject others to such an existence, it was only fair for her to be in the same position. Better yet, she may as well continue being reduced to the lowest trash manageable, at least until she proved herself capable of being something more.

Nerys proved herself every few seconds. It was one thing to be satisfied whilst pleasure-seeking along with the Argonaut, but it was another to do all she did. He said to impress him. Kolin simply sat there, dumbfounded with his hand in front of her face, but Nerys... began to shift about over his lap. She said she would do even better, and she clearly meant it. In a few simple movements, her legs were lifted rather high, yet still using the chair as a base. The man behind this identity must have been wearing this face for quite some time, to be capable of finagling around in heels like that. Ah, but he had to be a man Jason was capable of getting along with─ one of 'the boys' indeed. Some sort of commendation was sorely needed for any woman who managed to become tighter over the course of some sexual endeavor, and here Jason was on the receiving end of exactly that... from the mind of another man. Truly, Nerys' original self was a wonderfully cultured individual! More squeezing, greater depth, all from the strangest position he'd ever witnessed─ what more could come of this? Apparently, there was but one end result. Oh, he could feel it. This rougher pace was far more to Jason's speed and normal preference, and he was quickly being brought to his rope's end. At this rate, she would end up in the same boat as Kolin, albeit for very different reasons indeed. "Not bad won't cover it anymore," he announced. "Looks like the start of addiction to me. What would the sows have to say about that?"

Kolin couldn't think of anything else to do. Truly she had no real idea of how to draw Jason's attention. It was quite sad, but in truth... she'd never had to try to get a man's attention before, with someone else here and doing everything they could, she'd been delegated to licking and sucking on his fingers. She continued this waiting for acknowledgement. She watched as Nerys moved about in her heels in a manner she'd never actually seen before. 'How the fuck aren't her thighs on fire?!' Kolin wondered as she looked all but bewildered. Even as her tongue moved she watched the constant rocking of their bodies and knew for certain that Jason was close to climax and that he'd been brought there by someone who'd been a virgin a few moments prior. Where did she get an idea for a position like that? How did she know it would work? Why did it seem to be doing so much? These were all questions which stewed in the blonde's mind. And alas she was jealous and horny now too. She had to get rid of Nerys, she had to make sure Jason only saw her.

Nerys on the other hand was having the time of her life. Each stroke she took for herself pushed her closer and closer to a new height. She'd never climaxed from something so aggressive while technically being on the receiving end. It was kind of nice. It made her mind wonder what would happen if she left herself to be dominated by one like Jason. If he bent her over and took her hard would it be just as enjoyable? Her eyes rolled up to the whites for a moment as the thought alone was enough to make her reconsider her current position. But no, she had a goal and she could still feel it coming along with those eyes of Kolin's though her mouth had started working again, those eyes were once again on this pair. As Nerys took herself for the ride of her life at Jason's expense. As far as Nerys was concerned this was a good day, though she wouldn't have asked for this of her own accord, she was at least enjoying it. And... Jason's own words implied he was enjoying it as well. The start of an addiction he claimed. "It doesn't matter what they say, this is great!" moaned the lass. Nerys body was close to the edge, but she'd already been told it didn't matter if she took for herself so she continued. Instead she had a parting plea for her Captain as she worked up to slamming herself down repeated rubbing against that spot at the end of her and feeling the burst of sensation that granted her. "Please Captain, tell me how you want to cum. I want to make that happen for you before I finish, please... please cum whenever you're ready, grant this girl a complete experience!♥~" Nerys begged. Ah, that wasn't an original thought either, but in for a penny in for a pound. Regardless she'd soon be seizing up. One final slam downward would have Jason knocking against her cervix and sending a swell of sensation so great it'd knock her drooling tongue out of mouth as she moaned her end.

As it seemed, the opinions of mere swine didn't matter; Nerys knew elation, and that was the one true matter of importance. Quite right, he thought. The simple truth was laid bare for all to see. Two living toys were within the cabin with the Argo's Captain, one more functional than the other. Always one to offer fairness to his underlings, Jason was content to spare her the fate of his demeaning side for the time being. At least she knew how to take him at his word, as her next request was not for her own orgasm, but how he desired his own. What an interesting question, and moreover... what a mighty conundrum. Jason would not last more than a matter of additional moments against this amount of friction and the cervix falling upon his head, and he did have a decision to make before the end reached him. What would he do? He would not subject her to the punishment of being reduced to a breeding sow, as he'd done with Kolin. Would he grant her the privilege of being bred instead, as a kindness? Would he rather conserve her physical state by leaving her unbred? Perhaps he could even offer true kindness, and leave the matter up to her. No, there was one ultimate answer to everything. He would take that 'how' as a 'where' when reacting, and his answer was...

"Everywhere," he said, keeping in mind that he possessed ample Phoenix Tears. Surely this one could make quick work of him, even shortly after reinvigoration. "When you're filled till you pop, you can bathe in cum as a reward for showing me something new. Just don't waste it," he continued. Yes, indeed, the more immediate decision was that his ejaculate would be released within Nerys without further hesitation. Whether this came during a rise or a fall, was entirely dependent upon Nerys' own movement at the time, but... there was a strange and new occurrence for the Argonaut as well. Even as he poured himself into her core, there were no signs of flaccidity ahead for the Captain. In fact, the only sign he had was that he would very soon be at the apex of pleasure once more. Shocked, Jason could hardly manage to react─ was this not a trait of women he was experiencing now?

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast