Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Argo & Desolate Sands

Everywhere? What kind of answer was that? Kolin was curious. She'd been ejaculated into, he'd been trying to breed her. She'd basically agreed to have his baby, why was Nerys getting similar treatment? This wasn't fair, if he did this sort of thing all the time, then nothing about it was special and that was problematic for reasons that Kolin couldn't even begin to understand within herself. Why did she get the same treatment but nicer? What difference was there between this white haired lass and herself. She had the better figure, she knew it. Men should want her more. She wasn't a coward, she was brave and took the things she wanted... why did it keep her from people she wanted? Why did those men choose others when they could have her? Oh those questions combined with her desire to please Jason, had her nearly pouty as she vyed for his attention and received none.

At the same time, Nerys was in for a new experience as well. She'd never had sex with a man, she'd never considered the biological repercussions of sex at all. Right just now, she was hearing that he'd fill her core and then coat her body in the sticky fluids offered by his own and she was elated. Yes still, the world wished them to be sloppy messy sluts for Jason and she was very specifically going to be just that. Specifically for the Captain of the Argonauts, she was rather excited to potentially birth his heirs. She'd never considered having children before this point... but this was her life now and she was more than old enough to give it consideration. She slammed herself down and felt herself orgasm around the throbbing erection she'd been riding for quite duration of time. Of course, when this happened Jason, released himself within her as well, but this only furthered the situation. Nerys now understood something she didn't before in life and it was frightening. This felt absolutely wonderful. There was nothing more she could have wanted... "I... ah... Fuck! That's way too much... it's too good~" Her words came out almost slurred as she felt a different kind of ecstasy in the moment. Oh, but they weren't quite done yet. She felt Jason at her core still throbbing hard even after his initial release. A grin spread across her face as she clinched while dismounting. She understood this more than anything else. What a rare occurance and a special treat. She'd help him along in this easily planting her face and body on his throbbing erection and taking it into her mouth and tits. Once more she'd help him along, she knew she could do this, working him until he showered the secondary flourish all over her person as well. If this was what it was like to be a reasonable person's personal plaything... it wasn't the worst life one could live.

Indeed, why did Nerys receive the same treatment as Kolin? For starters, both parties were mere playthings for Jason to use as outlets. How he treated them was determined solely by their individual value in the moment... mostly. Kolin received the rougher treatment only because she brought it out of the Argonaut, while Nerys offered nothing but thrills and the freshest ideas. So long as Kolin behaved based on what she thought of herself, she was worth less than his own hand, and would be treated as such.

One conquest became official as Nerys descended onto the Argonaut's cock as he continued throbbing and spewing. He'd spoken his intention with her, but while he was dealing with the shock of the moment, she took matters into her own hands yet again. Another grip was applied during dismounting, squeezing out the seed which remained in his shaft in the process. His ejaculate remained dribbling its way out, but it seemed that didn't matter at all. Nerys didn't bother hesitating before maw and mammaries were applied to his girth once more. Well, she was certainly beyond hesitation now, wasn't she? The same could be said of Jason's libido. How long would that secondary flourish be for him? Not very long at all, as a matter of fact. Jason was grinning from ear to ear, cock trembling convulsively as his testicles demanded further emptying. Force was not lost from moments prior. It was an almost painful experience for this to happen in such quick succession, yet all too pleasant as well. With that being the case, what could he do other than let himself be satisfied? When next he came, he would do so in the form of an upward stream, likened to the spray of a hose that would spread as it cascaded. Jason's only regret? That only one of his acquisitions this day could manage such a thing.

The reason that Nerys received what Kolin considered better treatment wouldn't be made clear to her. In the moment, it was just another reason to hate the other lass. This is why she hated women, why were they always trying to take what was hers? This is why they all deserved to be less than trash! This is why they were just things to step on... while she tried to ascend. What skills could she possibly have? The obvious answer was another use besides what was told of her. But... that wasn't something that Kolin could ever understand, no... she would instead be furious about it. She'd right this wrong one way or another! She would get his attention sooner or later. And she'd make Nerys life hell.

Nerys completed her work and was rewarded by a secondary explosion. This one spewed like a hose all over the face, chest and neck of Nerys. She smiled in response. She was truly happy about this. Ah, but that wasn't really specifically connected to the oath. No, being covered in such fluids was a kink which was enjoyed when her partners were female, it simply seemed to apply regardless of gender. What an interesting thing to discover.... she licked her own lips having a proper taste of what had been expelled. That one wasn't something she would have consciously done before, but... it wasn't the most terrible thing she'd ever tasted. Actually this whole experience overall wasn't nearly as frightening as she found it originally. If this was the extent of her treatment in such moments, she could have even agreed to it regardless of the oath. Having sex was fun, she wasn't opposed to it, nor her current treatment in that situation. She also knew she had more uses, perhaps she could negotiate it as a semi-constant. Nerys was content to relax with a smile upon her face she was more than fully satisfied by this experience sexually and she knew as her past indicated that this man might not be up for conversation immediately. Having reached a certain point of relaxation she desired one random thing. A cigarette. This whole planet was missing the one thing that would have made this world worth living in. Still, Kolin seethed. What could she do to keep this lass from being happy? What could she take away from her? Having her 'raped' by Jason hadn't worked out. She enjoyed the fuck out of that... she enjoyed it. Claiming she didn't like men, but ending up with the hots for Jason took the punishment out of that. She had to get it back, maybe instead she could make her regret it. Oh yes! That was something to do, if she could release the other lass from her oath, then she'd hate what she'd done. She'd feel immense regret. She'd hate her potential future kid by Jason, she'd become just as bitter as Kolin was. She'd be just as unhappy! That's what she wanted more than anything right now, for Nerys to not be happy. To push herself back up in the eyes of Jason. She wanted his attention she wanted him to cast Nerys aside, and surely he would if she was no longer a proper play thing and she definitely wouldn't be without the oath that Kolin swore!!

While the vindictive bovine of the land seethed in jealous fury, Jason looked upon one of his most favored sights. This sorceress was bathed in spunk, and more importantly, she was visibly pleased about it. Few visuals could ever be greater. Actually, he could only immediately think of one better thing, and it was something he decided he'd behold as well. That was something to come momentarily, but first... "That's good; you even look like it's a big deal for you. I knew that man brain could get me sorted better than some spoiled brat. Speaking of brats..." Once more, he looked toward Kolin. In all that time, her technique hadn't improved at all. She wasn't even the most terrible toy to play with, but having so much required from his end was the greatest annoyance for the hedonist Jason. Now though, he had something specific in mind; it was time to see that better sight. "I ain't done punishing you yet. Since all you can think of doing is sitting there and waiting for your drink, get out of that chain and come clean us up."

He had nothing else in mind to offer Kolin at the time. She had every opportunity to prove herself more useful than she'd been, but accomplished nothing while in the cabin, aside from aimlessly wetting the Captain's fingers. That developing grudge of hers was a great hindrance to her ability to serve, as if she needed yet another one. Jason simply had to keep in mind that she did have one additional purpose, and said purpose would result in her leaving the Argo to accumulate more whores for his perverse antics.

Kolin couldn't help but be upset. Why?! Why?! Why?! Why was Nerys still being acknowledged over her? Why did it matter that she looked pleased... she was supposed to be a filthy slut just like Kolin. And there she was covered in jizz looking pleased about it. Nerys chuckled a little seeming to find this whole thing amusing. "Ah, well I kinda like a similar thing when I bed women. This isn't much different. The only thing that would make my day better is a cigarette but for the life of me I haven't seen one since I arrived on this place~" said Nerys who seemed quite content beyond her desire for her vice of choice. "Still, happy I could oblige Captain♥~" Nerys uttered words of thanks. Overall this experience could have been much worse for her. But the combination of that oath and her own ability to reason made it a pleasurable experience. Moving right along, it seemed that Jason was finally content to acknowledge Kolin again, but it was just to call her a brat and to punish her by making her clean up the mess created by him and Nerys.

An extreme scowl crossed Kolin's face, but she wanted to serve. She was happy being acknowledged she simply didn't like the idea of following up some random woman. It was different when it was her... this was just gross. If she had to be uncomfortable doing something then Nerys should be too! Kolin worked at unchaining herself from the fireplace since she'd been told to, but there was a light in her eyes that could only be described as evil. There was malice and hatred in her visage. Since she couldn't aim it at Jason for reasons of her oath she aimed all that venom at Nerys who felt it upon her skin like a burning sheet. "Nerys you're way too comfortable for someone who claimed to not like men at all. I can't really trust your temperament now... I, release you from your oath of service to me. Stay the fuck away from me and what's mine. And fucking be sad and wallow in the fact that I made you fuck a guy and like it!" that was it. This vindictive woman was now more pleased than she had been in quite a while. And Nerys looked over at her completely and utterly surprised. She was shocked, she'd known the woman was stupid she wasn't sure how stupid one could be. Is that how her girl brain worked? Did she really decide that Nerys would be upset knowing she'd bedded a guy not of her own accord and as a matter of consequence release her from servitude to make her ashamed? "He...he...ha....mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!~"

"Cigarette?" Jason repeated. He hadn't a clue what a cigarette was; apparently he wasn't too traveled at all after his own era. No matter. Whatever it was, he had no such thing to offer─ though it must have been something incredible to end a session with. Could it have been another sexual tool? Perhaps he would find out later. For now, he was expecting the otherwise useless Kolin to apply her mouth to himself and Nerys. She did use her mouth, but not at all for the purpose he'd ordered. Kolin's fury translated to her choosing... to release Nerys from servitude. So, now she would choose to slight him by freeing his newest toy, in addition to not complying with his order right away?

Nerys laughed. Why? It didn't matter; Jason couldn't care at the time. He rose from his chair, rage in his pupils and a grimace on his lips. "Did I say you were allowed to make decisions about my other pets, bitch?" His question was pure rhetoric. Jason didn't care what sort of half-assed answer Kolin would've come up with. A raised foot would be brought to Kolin's legs, its aim to trip her to the floor. What he would do then, would be a simple press of that same foot atop Kolin's head, keeping it pressed against the surface below. "Lemme ask you something. What does Jason want out of his sluts?" he asked, at which point he would grind his sole into the disobedient one's cheek. Depending on her answer, perhaps he could refrain from letting the crew have at her. If she thought his treatment unfavorable in any way, those lads outside the cabin would surely be a nightmare when allowed to do literally whatever they pleased. They were, after all, mostly pick-ups from the open desert─ most had very questionable motives outside of what they did for the crew.

Jason didn't know what a cigarette was... ah, that was indeed a shame. Nerys supposed that sort of thing was normal, perhaps she'd eventually find them and share them with the man. After all, it seemed they could share vices quite a bit, and to be fair they were a pretty reasonable match up. "It's another vice, like drinking but instead of liquid to make your stomach all heavy... it's just like, tasty smoke you inhale. Definitely relaxing... most relaxing thing ever after a meal, sex, a stressful day at work," mentioned Nerys, who'd used said vice in all of those instances. The Hero Jason would have enjoyed the indulgences of the modern era, Nerys was sure of this. They really could have been friends given how many interesting things Nerys could have showed him. Ah, but instead he was getting a lesson in what a dumb bratty woman from the modern era was like instead.

Kolin looked enraged when Nerys laughed, of course she'd been about to fly off the handle about it but... she was rather suddenly on the floor. Pain in her legs. Oh... right. She was not really in charge here. She'd just shorted Jason in some way. She'd disappointed him. That wasn't good at all was it? No, no it wasn't. Now there was a boot on the side of her face and she was being kept quite literally underfoot. He was quite right, he hadn't said she could do this, but it shouldn't matter, Nerys was hers, and she wanted her to suffer. It was literally his own fault she was like this... why didn't he understand? Muffled cries came from Kolin in this moment as she tried to think... what should she say now? Well, he'd mentioned his preferences originally right? "Big tits, a nice ass and ready to happily please, begging for cock. Sloppy happy sluts!" these were the words which came from Kolin slightly muffled underfoot. Now... Nerys wasn't into violence per se but, in this case, she knew. She knew that Kolin had been very much trying her hardest to make her have a bad day. She heard the words of the sorceress Merlyn, she was literally watching Kolin make the same choices over and over again and have it turn out badly. Her own rage and need to be vindictive against someone innocent to her was something Nerys had seen before. She thought back to the original King and Queen of Zuria and she knew... she knew this woman hated her just for being chosen and there was nothing she could have done to sway her. The only difference was... Nerys didn't simply cower behind the idea of the threats this time... she laughed in the face of them and watched as this crazed woman received retribution at least once. Still Nerys managed to stifle her giggle, she was too pleased. She was free of Kolin's influence so she could now... do as she wished right? Ah, but what did Nerys wish? She'd give time for a break before addressing the Captain of the Argo a bit more directly. Actually, now would be another great time for a cigarette.

The conversation he was having with Nerys, was lost to the Argonaut. Anger was not a thing he was short on. The audacity this sniveling bitch had to get in his way! She thought it was acceptable to take from him? To take charge in a way that she wasn't confident would please him specifically? That filthy, pitiful whore had so many chances to learn, but she hadn't taken one of them! He'd have to teach her directly. "Sloppy, happy sluts, yes! You know what a sloppy, happy slut doesn't do? They don't take from their masters." Jason was beginning a bit of a rant, but he was boiling over. His foot repeatedly rose with each point he would make, only to fall upon Kolin's face again and again. "You've got one job, slag! You don't make decisions unless it's gonna get me off. You work with your sow comrades, and you fucking like it. Anything you might've fucked up, you beg forgiveness with your body. And, if I tell you to do something, by the gods, you don't make a damn move until you've done what I said."

He went on and on, yet he still wasn't done. There were so many points to be made, so many things this worthless pig needed to do better. It had been quite some time since Jason had to be so direct with a servant of any sort; the fact that he had to do so was... annoying. "And when you've got a chance to really get my cock going, you don't just settle for waiting around or using that trashy mouth of yours! Your whole body exists for this dick, so you're gonna use every fucking part of it to get me off. That make any sense to a dumb, useless, bimbo slut like you?!"

Gone was the conversation Nerys had been entertaining. That was fine, Nerys was patient if nothing else... and unbothered completely about this situation knowing that it was all an elaborate yet stupid plan by Kolin to try and make her unhappy. Being free of her influence was one thing, it meant not having to worry directly about when the woman would randomly decide to throw you to the wolves. Truly there was no real reason to serve her, after a while most would realize that they were simply being kept until she got mad enough to get rid of them. In this case, it simply hadn't been a death or rape that was required to get rid of Nerys. That was a comforting thought to the woman as she considered how much worse this particular breaking could have been for her.

At the same time, Kolin received a very direct lesson. She hadn't known what to do, it was being spelled out for her. With each drop of a foot on her face a point was driven home about what it was that Jason expected of her. How interesting... she wasn't exactly against this treatment. Actually that was the oath too right? Well at least she finally knew what this man expected of her, that was good right? She could please him if she knew what he wanted from her. She liked this pain too, didn't she? It was attention directly from Jason while he ignored Nerys, this was indeed what she wanted. Would she have preferred it some other way? Maybe... but this would do for now. All attention is good attention. "Ye-sh, Jason... I'll only make decisions that make you happy. I'll use my whole body to pl-ease you..." Kolin tried. Sometime during this situation she'd bitten her tongue hard enough for it to mess up her speech a bit. Not to mention her now overly swollen face from being stomped upon... why hadn't she defended herself? Obviously he wouldn't have wanted that... another part of the oath right? Still that sentence came out quite servile she tried right? That would mean something. All the while Nerys watched taking in this sight but there wasn't any more animosity in her. No, instead it was pity... Nerys understood something now that she didn't before and it was also connected to the voice of Merlyn. That voice she'd heard when she was trying to disappear before, about how any bossy blonde would do for someone like Kolin. Still she behaved in these moments like she didn't know what she was doing or why she was doing it. Did she attribute her actions to the oath she took instead of to her own preferences? If she did, it was no wonder nothing she was doing made any sense, that was just sad.

Perhaps, at long last, a point had been driven home with that insufferable cunt, Kolin. Upon receiving her answer, Jason ground his foot into that puffy face of hers for a few additional moments. When his heel was removed from her, prior to him backing away, he pursed his lips to let lose a projectile of saliva unto her face as well. "Good!" he said as acceptance of her declaration. With that, he would seat himself before Nerys again. Eyes were upon Kolin, but it was a hateful glare. Could he even trust her to fully learn her lesson after taking a beating from him? The dirty tramp seemed to even enjoy the treatment, as he'd somewhat come to expect from his earlier moments with her. What was he to do? Well, at least he could always have something to take out his aggression on; that technically gave her a secondary use, he supposed. "Now, I ain't telling you again. Clean this shit up!" he barked. Now that he thought about it, though, a simple cleaning wouldn't be enough. How could he be sure she learned even a single thing? There was but a single way. "And while you're at it, do something else useful. Fucking impress for once, bitch."

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast