Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Argo & Desolate Sands

Praise! Well not exactly but it was about enough right? He was still focused on her. Even as he flopped down back in front of Nerys his gaze was still fixed on Kolin. This was what she wanted! No one should matter but her! This was her salvation, she could serve happily under these circumstances. He wanted to be cleaned up, he wanted to be impressed... she could make that happen. Even though she didn't like women she could lick his groin clean, she'd seen Nerys moving earlier, she'd imitate that as well. Placing her large exposed tits in his laps she'd drool all over him and clean him up. She'd be focused on this situation, happily ignoring Nerys because all other attention in the room was on her. Ah... right was she impressing? She couldn't really know, even as she moved her chest about him, even as she drooled and licked up a mix of fluids she normally wouldn't like... she didn't know if this would be enough. Still she was happy, she was obviously trying to keep this man happy. It was because of her oath that she wished to do this for him. That she'd rather have this man's attention.

Nerys watched with a guarded visage. All of this was a bit too much. At the very least, she was finally free of this crazed woman. Well... not really. She knew that this woman didn't let go of grudges if she didn't have to. Instead, Nerys now had time to prepare for an eventual clash without it being a broken oath for her to defend herself or harm the woman. Her freedom came with so many limitations for Kolin... the woman had no idea what she'd done. Much like the oaths she'd sworn other people do, Nerys had been kept from defending herself and harming Kolin for her own protection since she wouldn't have been able to fight her diamond form. Ah... freedom was almost as sweet as a cigarette. A gentle exhale took place and Nerys could almost taste light menthol and sweet smoke.

If only Jason knew of this thing called cigarette, and had access to it, maybe he could have been less bothered by Kolin's doings. Whatever the case, he would soon see what she had to offer. More options than Jason could count were available, but what would she do when finally following his order? Well... she'd copy the methods of her clearly superior predecessor by plopping her breasts into his lap, surrounding his shaft as she cleaned him with her mouth. Could Jason find true fault in this? No, not really. Far be it for him to judge another for learning from those who came before; he was endlessly guilty of such things. Sometimes, even survival was placed in the hands of imitation; this was perfectly fine as a result. He was at least pleased by the progression, but there was a singular issue. "Good, good. But..." he said, interrupting himself during a moment of praise. His order for Kolin had been very specific, yet her attention was given with a bit of... tunnel vision, so to speak. "I said clean us up. You ain't gonna just ignore your coworker, right? It was your stupid ass who started all this, after all."

He spoke only truth. Kolin herself initiated this entire scenario, even throwing Nerys into the situation she herself came to hate. Even though she'd freed Nerys of her position, she could not have freed the sorceress from the Argo. All who boarded were at Jason's mercy; this was the way. Either one would be stranded in the certain death of this desert, or they would make themselves useful. "Hmm. You're doing something though, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You just came to me first... right? You can go ahead and do both."

Kolin was being praised, all was right in the world. Except it wasn't complete praise. He'd said clean us up... yes. This was true, but she had no interest in women. Beyond that she wasn't interested in doing anything that could be considered pleasuring a woman at all, especially not for Nerys whom she jealously hated currently. Actually, there was a lot of things that could have been done. Jason was apparently giving her a chance here... he wanted to know that she'd just been serving him first and not completely ignoring Nerys. She was actually ignoring Nerys though... it was a rather big sticking point for her. If she ended up having to do something nice for Nerys in this moment, she would have to kill her, she wouldn't be allowed to live having done something to please some woman, it was beneath her. She literally couldn't, even while trying to please Jason, she didn't know if she could cross such a line... not for someone as random as Nerys. Could she take another beating instead? It would be preferable to touching this woman. If she had her killed immediately it would also work, she'd earn Jason's ire for a moment or two, but she'd be down the competition right?

Nerys knew this already though, she sighed in the moment. Freedom had been so sweet for just a few moments... but now she could practically sense the hostility coming from Kolin as she considered turning her attention to the woman. "Everyone really likes throwing me to the wolves here. This one still has access to the Executioner. She's crazy enough to have me killed over something like this..." Nerys stated which made the look on Kolin's face change. Had she miscalculated, did Nerys have mind-reading abilities or something like that? How did she know she was planning to kill her? Could she sense her intent? How did she know she was her enemy? That even if she tried go to her now, it would only end in defeat for her later... such a thought was a bit distracting as she finished cleaning up Jason and thought about what to do concerning Nerys. "Her propensity for wanting to kill, maim, or have raped innocents who slighted her, in her mind is really high. And yes, this whole situation is her fault but... I don't see why I have to be punished because of that..." Nerys said with a casual shrug, gentle pleading in her visage. "I'd rather not risk myself in such a way if it's at all avoidable. Please, please don't put this on me... Captain?" she had no problem begging for this either.. Nerys was still a coward after all. She didn't want to die over something she had no control over. She didn't expect Jason to care about this truly, but he seemed quite attached to his playthings, perhaps knowing how bad this could go... he could adjust the woman's attitude about her punishment.

Kolin made no further moves. Ah... that wouldn't end well for her at all. If that mage had any ability to grant herself the cock she had as a man, perhaps she could have her way with Kolin, along with the rest of the Argonauts. Alas, Nerys had something else in mind. The ire of Kolin was apparently a dangerous thing for those who served her, as he'd noticed before when she addressed others. Repulsive as that was, Jason could not recover a toy that was broken of means not his own. If Kolin went off the proverbial handle and had Nerys done away with, it would mean only loss for him. "Fucking filth," he sneered, fully intending to kick at Kolin's abdomen and knock her away from him. "All that to get all the attention, huh? Alright. Both of you, bring your asses."

His order may have been for both women present, but Kolin would receive less of a choice. As he rose from his chair, he reached out to snatch Kolin by the locks again. The Argonaut would be using her hair to drag her along as he exited the cabin. There was something he intended to show just outside on the deck, and it was... the state he expected that young 'king' to be in. There Leorio was, still surrounded by Argonauts abusing his small body in shifts. He was kneeling, his clothes shredded until the vast majority of his flesh was exposed... though there was hardly any flesh left visible. The poor lad's backside leaked blood and excessive amounts of semen, the latter of which had also been sprayed along his entire body. A mixture of drool, vomit and ejaculate poured from his agape mouth into his cupped hands, but... there was something else as well. The current version of Jason's crew was not comprised of heroes. They were bandits, downtrodden men, and the general filth of a desert no man could survive alone.

What did this mean for how they treated Leorio, when given absolute freedom to demean the young king? Well, the other thing which filled his mouth, hands and upper body, was the piss of the Argonauts. Leorio appeared so defeated, so absolutely broken while yet another golden stream struck him directly on his one closed eyelid, and then... he saw Jason and Kolin. The oath left him wishing to please the Argo's Captain, and something else in his twisted mind demanded the same toward Kolin. As such, he looked to them both with a change of demeanor; he smiled. "D─do you like it?" he asked, trembling even down to his voice after the extensive ravaging he'd received. With nothing to say toward that pitiful boy, Jason decided to offer Kolin another question. "From where I'm standing, it looks like that's the kind of shit you want from me. Is it? 'Cause it's probably more than some two-bit fuckhole like you deserves, considering how you treat your own."

Kolin's lack of extra movements was taken as a problem. What was more, apparently this time Jason decided to listen when Nerys pointed out how Kolin was most likely to treat the situation between Kolin and herself. There was no real relief in Nerys in the moment as she watched Kolin be kicked in the abdomen. Again, she didn't really like violence or anything of the sort, she just didn't want to die because Kolin obviously didn't know how she felt. Kolin was knocked away from Jason with the same kind of vigor she'd once used to kick Leorio away from her when she was displeased. Was this retribution for her prior actions? Surely not, she was Queen, it was her disposition to be pleased nothing she'd done while ruling was wrong... it was simply her right. Ah, but they were on the Argo now, and nothing was really her right anymore. Nerys was ordered along with Kolin to accompany the Captain and this was no problem for the white haired mage. Covered in jizz and strutting about in heels and a thong like she ruled the world, she was hardly shy and again enjoyed being watched so it wasn't as if she took issue with modesty. Besides, she was fairly certain that keeping Jason waiting while she dressed again wasn't the best idea. Nerys walked along slightly behind the man, not looking down.

Why wasn't she looking down, because Kolin was there, being dragged along by her hair again. She seemed to be fussy still, moving from side to side unsure of how her plans to kill Nerys had turned into more abuse she didn't readily sign up for. Soon they came upon the deck and saw what happened to Leorio. Now, Nerys hadn't been present when the lad had interrupted and gotten himself into trouble. She knew what the lad was like, and how he aimed to please Kolin at all costs, strangely though taking in the sight of him completely wrecked in such a way just made Nerys' eyes widen as she covered her mouth. "Beg your pardon Captain, I have to go..." she skittered off in those heels towards the edge of the ship where she could throw up into the sands in peace. That was way too much, even for someone with a man's constitution. It was especially bad when she looked over at Kolin who seemed completely unfazed though a little frightened. She wouldn't have done this much to the lad, but she also felt nothing for him. He was after all a means to an end. And beyond that point he'd dared to question what she was doing and how she was doing it... he should have learned that lesson days ago. She paid him no mind when he asked his question and instead her attention was turned to Jason. His claim was that the sort of attention Leorio received was obviously the type she wanted. Of course it wasn't nobody would want that sort of attention, she definitely didn't. She wanted all of his attention, she wasn't sure why... she enjoyed the rough things he did to her, but she had no desire to be turned into the human equivalent of a toilet. If she did get turned into a thing, it shouldn't have anything to do with how she treated her people. In her own mind, they were hers, to do with as she pleased... and they received whatever form of punishment she felt like whenever they did anything to incur her wrath... this wasn't truly a problem at all, tryants were still leaders. "No, of course I don't want that kind of treatment from you or anybody else. Please, I'm begging don't let them do anything like that to me..." she was near tears. She didn't understand any of this, but while she didn't care what happened to anyone else, she cared immensely about what happened to her. He claimed if she wanted to apologize she'd do it with her body, she aimed to immediately. Clutching herself to Jason trying to attach herself to his groin by her hands and mouth... pressing the softness of her body against him. She truly didn't wish to imagine herself in such a position, but she wouldn't change how she acted to those who crossed her.

Nerys excused herself after beholding the fate of Leorio. Jason had no visible issue with this; the types of men he had on deck were ruthless, not suited to the stomachs of most. She could vomit in peace all she wanted, and he wouldn't say a thing about it. Kolin, however, could only watch. It seemed she didn't even intend to look away, nor did she have any emotional reaction other than an obvious fear for her own state of being. He could have expected as much, but that didn't matter either. What did matter, was that she specifically feared being offered to the crewmen. She didn't want him to let those savages do such a thing to her? She was somewhat mistaken. As the begging bimbo attached herself to his groin, he scoffed. Arms were crossed, and his narrowed gaze was set on Kolin. "But your attitude says something different, doesn't it?" was his question.

A bit of fear was occasionally necessary. Several Argonauts had been brought under control using fear, at least for some time. If Kolin was to be the same as them, so be it. "Hm. I hadn't even thought about them yet, but isn't that what the sort of shit you really want from me? Should I plough your ass and piss in your mouth?" he asked further. His questions weren't even true; he didn't care what he did to Kolin, as long as he could continue being satisfied by her and the tramps she employed in that damned desert city. If matters came down to such extremes, he would take the proverbial leap.

The noise of vomiting would be heard gently in the background. Apparently, this kind of reaction didn't reflect badly upon Nerys. She was left in peace for the time being, but every time she thought her stomach was empty enough she vomited more. Leorio was no saint, the boy did need some sort of punishment but that was a bit much for one like Nerys to think about. He was obviously just a lad being led around by his root. Nerys had seen this herself, but there was nothing to be done to change his mind about his behavior. Whatever the case, Nerys wasn't the person of important during this particular leg of the journey. Instead it was Kolin.

She was getting exactly what she wanted, to be the only one who was currently in Jason's line of vision. Of course, this was no real positive. She tried as she might to keep herself in his good graces, she only seemed to earn his ire. Right just now, she was trying to satisfy him and beg for forgiveness but instead he stood with his arms crossed and his gaze narrowed. "I... No. No... it really doesn't My attitude doesn't say I want anything like that," the woman stumbled through her own speech. She was still trying but now she was crying, truly she was frightened at least. It was a scary thought for her being treated the way that Leorio had. In fact, she didn't like the idea at all... she was okay with rough treatment, a bit of physical abuse, but she didn't want to be degraded past the point of humanity. "No, no really. I don't want anything like that. I just want your attention I don't want anyone else to have it. I don't want to be that..." tears streaming down her face as she tried to continue fellating this man but mostly she was just in tears she really didn't want that sort of treatment. She wanted a lot, she didn't fully understand but she hadn't been lying, she'd just wanted his attention. She was a spoiled type of brat, she didn't want other people to have things she wanted. She wanted people to suffer for slighting her. She wanted to be worshipped and appreciated and ... all kinds of confusing things like that.

And then, there were tears. Warm saltwater flowed down the swollen face of a flaxen jezebel as his phallus filled her mouth. Jason wasn't sure if he was disappointed, or if he found this to be a hilarious form of righteous justice. "That's exactly what your attitude says. Just being a fuckhole isn't good enough for Her Majesty, huh? You wanna be a commode." While speaking, Jason finally removed his hand from her hair. He grasped her face, squeezing as if trying to pop her head like some inflatable. Like this, he would hold her in place during her attempt to service him. One backwards movement of her head was halted before it bobbed forward, keeping her at his tip. Did he have something planned? Perhaps he did, or... perhaps he didn't. "Crying because you're desperately waiting? You don't have to worry. I'm a nice guy, y'know? Since you want it so bad, I'll piss in your mouth any time you act like that."

Ah, there was his plan. Kolin was fearful enough to cry, but was she frightened enough to maintain herself in future? Fear was an excellent motivational force, but what would she make of it, he wondered. Maybe he would actually be resorting to extreme measures, or maybe he could actually manage to enjoy himself with this little pet. Well... either way, he would be entertained. Perhaps his men would also be having a blast; many of them seemed excited by the prospect as they stood around on deck.

Yes, she was crying, but she was also well and truly scared. There were few things Kolin feared in life, and she didn't know she was afraid of being treated as subhuman until someone made it an option, a rather obvious one at that. Jason took hold of her face again squeezing it tightly enough that she thought it might pop. Actually she felt like it might, but she still tried even though everything tasted like her own tears she couldn't help it. Soon enough he pulled back again and put space between her throat and his manhood, she was quite sure he didn't like this. With the tip of him at the opening of her face, she couldn't help but become something of a sputtering mess. "No, no... I really don't want that. Please, don't do that to me. I swear. I swear I'll behave really, truly behave. I don't want to be treated like that... I really don't," There was so much pleading in this woman at the current moment, it was as if she was staring down death, but it was in a sense. She was staring down the death of herself, the death of her persona the death of her high opinion of herself. If she allowed such treatment of herself, if she wanted something like that for herself... she'd literally be trash. She wasn't always certain of what she wanted but she was quite sure she didn't want that.

As Kolin begged and pleaded for her sanctity, Nerys finally finished throwing up. She felt like she was empty, which was fine. She was done now and came back to a strange scene. Kolin crying, the tip of the Jason's manhood outside of her mouth, her being threatened to be pissed in. It was kind of hilarious when one considered how Kolin acted to everyone else. 'Stupid stupid woman. You could be happy but you're too busy being bitchy...' Nerys thought, this whole thing was so ridiculous. Literally all this woman had to do was not be a psycho, and she still wanted to be that.

Jason wasn't quite sure which reaction to expect from Kolin, but the one she gave was nowhere on the list. She was truly so frightened by the idea of such degradation, that she would swear her behavior. How fascinating. Jason didn't truly care to let his waste stream loose upon one of his toys, but the threat alone was now resulting in a potential new positive. What more could he make her swear to? How deep could that oath be taken? It certainly wasn't enough for her to say she would behave; he'd seen men keep such promises only in sight of the one they made them to... and those same men were attempted mutinies on his ship. Kolin didn't have a foreseeable way to slight him directly, but that did not save his crew and other pets, did it? No, and he needed much more to be confident that she couldn't just go around taking from him. "We crossed that river before, didn't we? You're two promises deep, so keep 'em coming," he said while lowering himself to look Kolin directly in the eye, maintaining and even intensifying the grip he held on her lower face. "Go on. Don't make me force a second one this time. Next time this mouth closes, I want it to be finished making a really good promise that'll make ol' Captain Jason happy. Understand?" In what seemed to be habitual fashion, Jason moved to force the opening of Kolin's mouth yet again with his thumb. If this gesture's purpose was not clear before, maybe it would be now. He wouldn't allow a proper closing of Kolin's mouth until he was satisfied, until she spoke words which gave him certainty. Once more, Zuria's former queen managed to strut right into a situation the world itself wouldn't let her walk out of.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast