Nerys couldn't help but look at Kolin with absolute horror filling her face. This stupid, stupid woman... really never considered that anyone might actually be looking out for her. Had the gall to decide to sign everyone up to be whores for Jason, but somehow also had the absolute audacity to be jealous that someone else was interacting with him. How did it make it sense? "Make it make sense..." this was an utterance that fell from the mouth of Nerys unwillingly. Of course, Jason didn't seem too keen on saving her from potential torment. That was fine, she supposed expecting a perfect strangers help with such matters wasn't really alright. Because Nerys had spent their previous life as a perfectly normal human boy, he knew full well that kindness from strangers was supposed to be rare. "Whatever!" snapped Kolin seeming to have become upset again. "I basically told him he could have you, before all of that anyways... I figured you were just lying about not liking men to try and get one of mine," Kolin stated as if this was a normal line of thought. "What part of... I spent my first and formative life as a fucking man don't you get?! I was a man. I have man thoughts... I fucking made this body because I wanted to look at it all day... I... and let me be very specific about this... am not at all interested in taking a dick..." said Nerys with so much force it felt like it would snap her in two. "Well, you don't really have much choice in the matter. You'll do what he wants when he's in your presence... because that's what I promised him, and you'll be a slut for him because that's what I promised him," she mentioned as if this was a perfectly logical thing to do.

"So, let me get this completely straight. You... decided to swear to someone that everyone that works for you is their personal slut whenever they are near them. No limits... And you think it's perfectly fine to magically change someone else's sexuality. Not even thinking about what would happen if you say... had to share the man you are obviously interested in... with another man? Or you know, if your men, who are all about you... are suddenly all about him instead? That cover this bout of bad decision making? Right up there with... putting a sorceress you didn't understand in Anti-magic and having all of your men suddenly desire her more than you... and you did this on purpose again with a man this time? Right up there, with trying to face tank a hit from Excalibur in the form of a Diamond with a huge fucking flaw? You're on a roll today." Nerys said looking at the woman in front of her. Obviously, Kolin never considered any of that... it didn't matter to her because she was getting what she wanted. Besides, what kind of man would choose to have sex with another man? While Kolin thought it over... Nerys returned her attention to Jason. "I knew it wasn't that, I am mage, I know when magical effects are active. I spend all my spare time working on such things, so I have a pretty reasonable understanding of bodies, and other such things. That applies to magical creatures as well, so I can pretty quickly strategize around take downs of complex things or avoidance if they are outside of range. You know if I am actually asked a bit before something is done... like most people do with people with those kinds of skills. It's an additional way to help keep the crew up and lessen lives lost. I can also develop useful items from monster parts... I am reasonably proficient," mentioned Nerys. "I thought I'd mention because I was probably introduced with something like, oh she's just a coward and a healer..." she said, managing not to sound as upset as she was about this potential. All the while she decided she was quite done with Kolin. If she spoke to that woman too much longer she might end up having to fight her.... though with her retaining that injury to her body, she could probably finish the job of breaking her apart if she tried anything too hasty. Unlike Kolin, Nerys knew where her skills were, she knew what kind of use she could actually be, and while her body was made for ogling she could get by with actual skill and would prefer it if it was possible.