In addition to being stunned for numerous reasons all at once, he experienced a certain fear of being caught with an exposed erection beneath the covers. Perhaps she would think nothing of it. Perhaps that tepee just under his waist could simply be seen as a remnant of their earlier interaction. He could at least hope for such results. Luckily for Kou, the lass spoke her piece and moved on to doing other things. It was oddly convenient that she chose to sit facing away from him in the meantime, but he couldn't complain for obvious reasons.

With her positioned in such a way, could he finish? No; that would be ridiculous. He'd kept himself from doing so twice in the last hour or so; his end would be rather explosive as a result. Being incapable of trusting himself to keep silent, he decided to take the painful approach 'Fuck! Blue-balled by my own dumb shit,' he thought. Either way, he had to conceal himself to the best of his ability. His manhood was tucked back into his undergarments, and the extra pair of boxers he intended to use as a cloth were tucked under the mattress while Miki looked away. There was hardly a thing to be done about his erect state, but that alone was nothing too odd at this point. "Yeah, I think I know what you mean. I'd go for one too, but... not much need. I haven't gotten dirty since I last bathed, and... Celestial heritage has hella perks."