It made sense. If the two who were in charge benefited from the same rest bonus achieved via the captain's quarters, the entire group would benefit whether they were in the Party or not. As awkward as it was to agree, there was logic behind their placement in the same bedroom this time... and it wasn't as if he minded, or anything. 'Kuso. I've got a strong feeling this is all some devious plan of Yumi's to hook me up with hot, rich gamer chicks. Well... it's whatever, but─' His thought reached no proper conclusion. He had already agreed, so it was settled. It wasn't as if they would ever be outside of this world again, right? If he could keep that in mind, perhaps he could commit to the lass who already admitted some attachment to him, even in a roundabout way. He reciprocated... so there was likely an additional expectancy lying in wait.

Either way, Kou hopped off his solar sailer to join the others aboard the ship once more. If he was to commit to yet another room in Miki's company, that was fine, but he did have an interest in seeing it. "Well, let's see it then. I've... got no problem with sharing a room and all. Still, I haven't even had a look around yet."