Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grandcypher

Lost was about the only remaining word worth describing Kou with. There was a medley of sensations invading his conscious mind, clouding it and preventing any thoughts other than those related to progress. Another sound escaped Miki's mouth, but this one wouldn't be allowed to last long even if it would have otherwise. He attacked the girl's lips just in the middle of that noise, while his left hand shifted its exploration to her inner thigh. In the meantime, his right hand took on a circular, rubbing motion applied to her chest. He hardly even realized what he was doing, considering how much of a stimulus he was receiving to his groin with even so little contact. Multiple breaks came between the pair's lips, and during each one after a while, small gasps were escaping the lad. He could feel a sort of tingle in his lower extremity, and he knew well what it meant. It certainly wasn't a good thing, and yet...

Lost in sensation, that was something that clearly became Miki the longer they engaged in this activity. In fact, she was more than a bit shocked when the sound which tried to escape her mouth was paused by the lad's own. Kisses seemed to happen and grow at their own pace, and strangely so did something else. As Miki rubbed against the lad's groin with her hands reacting to its movements, Kou's hands began making more varied movements. The one moving along the inside of her thigh brought a tingle up her spine and a gasp from her mouth. Meanwhile, her body's natural physical reactions to such stimulation, gave way to the hardening of her nipple below the lad's moving hand.

Between the movements of their lips, and the stimulation of their bodies, she seemed to be reaching a strange level of stimulation. Much more than she would have thought possible from something so simple. Still she couldn't stop her own movements and found herself rubbing against his length only to gently flick her fingers over the tip of his manhood. She could feel it beneath his clothes and found herself adding such a movement to her general caressing. This whole situation was spiraling well outside of her control, even so... she was enjoying it immensely. Heat was building up in her body, and moisture starting between her legs... she didn't think she'd find this so stimulating but it was a pleasant surprise.

Only a few movements of Miki's hand needed to occur over his tip before... another development came to be. Indeed, only a few swipes in, there was a speck of moisture that had made its way through his trousers. Kou himself remained ignorant of this, but such leakage happened from time to time. Never had it been something to occur so quickly, though. One could only assume this was the fault of it not being his own hand which caused stimulation. All the while, his hands were constantly in motion. Kou's right hand undertook a new goal, which saw it grasp the cup of her top which covered the object of his groping. He thought to jerk it down, but instead, he simply wound up snaking his fingers into it from above. The fault of this was some minor reprehension of Kou's. The longer this went on, the more he questioned his own capacity to continue. At this point, he was beginning to think consciously, and each thought came with a second guess. Could he even go through with this? Perhaps it was an ideal time to pull back. At the very least, he was considering it.

Progress was being made, but it seemed to be slowing quite a bit. Whatever was going on in Kou's mind, he'd moved on from simply rubbing against her chest, to trying to get into her top from the outside. Randomly having his fingers touch her skin elicited some more noises from her. She didn't mind this attention at all. It was a new sensation to have someone else explore her body. Moreover, she was just as enthused and interested by what was going on inside of the lad's pants. A small drop of moisture appeared at the tip of his manhood and this she felt at the tip of her finger. She was a girl, and only had experience with what such things meant for girls, and as such some of her technique changed to accommodate it. Her index finger would rub against this, for a second or two only to have her shift back to rubbing his shaft. Beyond this point, they could continue, and the flush which developed on her face didn't wane at all. In fact, her breathing sped up just a bit between kisses and this extra stimulation she might find herself in a very strange situation rather soon. Unlike Kou, she had no reservations, but that always seemed to be the difference between them.

Everything seemed to be do or die for a moment. Kou soon understood that there was a moisture building at his tip, if only because Miki's finger made direct contact with it, pressing that moist spot back against its source before her efforts returned to normal. Soon enough, Kou's finger found a point of interest as well... and a literal one at that. Within Miki's top, he found that smaller, additional lump referred to as a nipple. His fingers brushed against that firmed protrusion a few times over as his slightly opened mouth continued pressing against Miki's own. His left hand had never stopped moving either, and was eventually at the highest possible point of her inner thigh. There, it stopped along with his other movements, as Kou finally thought to speak again before... it was too late for his genitals to continue. "Oi, you don't uh... think this is moving pretty fast? I mean, you know... first kiss and all, sort of..."

This was quite the intense experience, and it seemed to only be progressing. Kou found his prize and Miki felt several jolts straight through the center of her body, which made her loins tingle. Beyond this, the lad's hands stopped only just shy of her nether itself. There was some marked anticipation in the lass' body. She was the type to engage in such things on her own, and though this body was unfamiliar with such things, her own mind prepared her for this new shared experience. Ah, but there was always something... wasn't there? Kou paused gently to mention the fast pacing of this particular situation and it seemed to give Miki a moment of pause. Just enough that her hand completed the stroke it was on before pausing. She gave herself a moment to think of through complex set of thoughts. It was moving kind of fast. This wasn't exactly a romance novel. She was being a bit more forward than she initially intended. She didn't really want to stop... but she also didn't want to rush either. Besides knowing they were this way when making their own decisions she could probably trust things not to slide too far backwards as far as their developing relationship was concerned. "Sou ka... " she managed looking sheepish, though she still didn't separate herself properly from the lad. "I suppose it got away from me a bit there... still," she said seeming to need to say something more so as not to leave the wrong impression. "As long as it isn't the last one, you're right." she said before pecking his lips one more time, finally unhanding the lad's groin. She'd taken a bit more than she'd intended to, being accepted in such a way, but that was sort of her way in the end. Perhaps, she'd be able to better mediate these urges after a nice bath... Yeah. A bath and a bit of self-exploration.

Following his own pause, Miki stopped the advancement of her movement as well. It was a very bittersweet thing to happen. Had she progressed just a bit more, he would have exploded right there in his pants. That would have been satisfying in some twisted way, but since that didn't happen, Kou could avoid potentially dissatisfying results on his part. She had words to offer as well. It was understood that they'd gone a bit far, even though Kou himself didn't care one bit about that. "Iia, it's just as much my fault," he said, aiming to avoid the lass taking full blame for being forward. She had a point to follow, though. This wouldn't be the final of such moments shared between the two if Kou had anything to say about it, and since Miki spoke the words herself, he nodded his agreement just after their lips connected once more.

"Hai. Definitely not the last. Hold me to that, yeah?" His query had so many meanings, even he didn't realize all of them. The man behind the mask of Geno Killer had reprehensions left and right. By every account of his own, he was shooting way out of his league with this one. As such, he was liable to be withdrawn from time to time. He could, however, place faith in Miki to keep those words in mind. "So... what now then?"

Ah, they'd all but stopped now hadn't they. But it seemed that Miki wouldn't be allowed to take sole responsibility for how far off the established path they'd gone. This was a bit heart-warming in its own way, as Miki or rather, Kimiko was more than used to deferring blame for big things onto herself for what were probably rather obvious reasons. Instead of sulking, she received confirmation that Kou was fine with continuing as they were, and did indeed not intend to cut himself off from their newfound closeness. He claimed he wanted her to hold him to the idea that this wouldn't be their last interaction like this. A smile came to her face at this notion. It could have had several meanings, but in this case, she figured this lad knew himself. And in doing that, he knew what his weaknesses were, if she could make up for them and keep them close, she'd do just that.

"Hai hai, consider it done!~" she said in a jokingly chipper tone. Still, she meant it just the same. She had no problem helping them along, especially with the knowledge that he was interested in her the same way she held interest in him. Moving along from this point and now that they were no longer literally clinging to each other, Kou asked what was next. Miki gave it a bit of thought, she'd had the thought she wanted a bath among other things, and it was getting dark. She supposed there was the actual lodgings that they now shared to consider as well as a time period in which they could strip out of regular clothing and get a bit more comfortable. Given the way the lass' mind worked, she'd already collected a great number of articles of regular clothing in her own sizes. She'd also gotten similar kinds of things for Kou, figuring he wouldn't have the room to carry them around on his own person, and because she had his measurements because of their swimming attire fittings. "I am not a psycho I promise..." she prefaced her statement. "I was thinking about picking out some pajamas and having a bath... I also have a bunch of clothes for you as well... if you're interested in sleeping in something not just your armor. Since we can settle in now. But since I didn't know what you liked there are a bunch of options..." she mentioned. Actually, this whole thing made her sound similar to a certain character's mother in another series. Maybe he wouldn't notice and she wouldn't seem like a crazy obsessive person.

"Hai. Onegaishimasu," he said, knowing he was in very capable hands for this agreement. Miki went on to state her plan to bathe, and brought up a matter of her having additional clothes for both of them as well. She prefaced this with the idea of her not being some sort of psychopath, but he could only laugh at the notion. He knew just what this could be likened to, and it was absolutely hilarious to him. "Yes, mother, I'll have a look at the options and see what fits best," he quipped, taking a glance at a closet at the other side of the room. He had an idea in mind, and it seemed the most suitable thing to do. "Have you made an Access Point yet? That doorknob can be replaced," he surmised. Whether Miki had even discovered that ability of her Artifact or not, he didn't know. Ah, but he'd soon be finding out one way or the other.

He laughed at her saying she wasn't a psychopath, perhaps, because it was a funny notion. She'd said it with the thought that she'd only show him a few of the items at a time, and thus would have some sort of control over how bad her obsession seemed to be. Of course, this was not to be at all. And it was followed by a very literal joke relating to a thought she had. "Oi oi, I am not really that bad," she said, knowing full well she was quite a bit worse. But that didn't matter, he'd never get to see, or would he. Apparently, she was capable of creating what the lad called Access Points, which he claimed could take the place of the particular doorknob connected to the closet allowing the lad to peruse. "I can do that?! REALLY?!" she seemed to be completely taken aback. "Well, I mean, I knew I could connect and lock certain places. I did it with a few dungeons. But I didn't know it worked for the spaces within as well..." she said very surprised by the information and a little bit nervous.

Still, it was something she'd offered so she'd began work on it. The golden orb she'd been given came out of her pocket and she began interacting with it while walking over to the door. Doing the same thing she'd done when she'd connected to the dungeons and creating a map which instead of connecting to the outside world, connected to the room she had in mind within the secret space. "I would like to reiterate that I am not a psycho..." she said as the point was made to this door. It would of course open into one of the white rooms inside of the trove, this one had been created with the label 'Our Closet' and contained, a right side wall full of clothing choices Miki had made for herself and potential other Avatars and the left side, was of an equally large number of things she'd picked up for Kou and all of his Avatars. There was also the little unknown fact, that she'd also made another general closet for the others, in varying sizes of clothes for both men and women, but she'd go without mentioning that for the sake of not seeming crazy. Literal dozens of whole outfits, socks, underwear in various colors, fabrics, and cuts, silk pajamas, cotton pajamas, under shirts and several different swimsuit options as well. He could literally dress any way he wanted to with any of his Avatars. "Left side is yours. Use it as you please."

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast