Cador calling Merlyn a good girl, made the succubus giddy. Yep, more fun to be had... not now but later. Now, she was being a proper teacher and good general influence on the world. She was helping Arthur navigate his abilities, but not without immediately punishing him for overuse of a skill. Yes, she'd made it more effective, and yes she'd taught him exactly how to do this but that wasn't really the purpose. "Yes, I taught you that..." she said about the attack. "Against monsters, in the wilderness... not in the middle of civilization. Time and place lad. Time and place." she said. "Keeping in mind the power level and fortification of what you are attacking is key. There are some minor things... I couldn't tell you before, but at least be aware of your connection. You should feel it by now..." Merlyn chided. All the while Lot aimed to capture both Kolin and Nerys. The latter of whom still just looked scared. After Lot got Kolin he was coming for her. And she was backing away. Nerys was above all things, a coward. She did what was necessary for her. If she stayed here... she'd likely be sentenced to death for her actions against the former King and Queen. Even so, Kolin's madness was infectious... would helping her secure her spot or leave her at the woman's mercy. She couldn't know... which decision was the right one.

Lot was going to have a hard time reaching Nerys, because Merlyn was going to be speaking to her. A look in that direction and all was still but Merlyn's face as Nerys looked at it. "Making the same choice more than once and expecting a different outcome is madness, Nerys," she said with finality. "There are things in life worse than death..." she also mentioned. This was a choice. A point of impact. Nerys could go with Lot and fix up Kolin or she could stay here and receive whatever punishment Guin and Elyan thought for her. She thought it death and death was too permanent. "I'm not so stupid as to think I can get away with anything. You can speak like I have a choice but are you really able to tell me life is worse than death when you literally don't have to fear it? No... then don't blame a coward for the choice they make to save themselves..." said Nerys and that was all. That distance closed again and Sir Lot would succeed in dragging along Nerys who would try to begin healing Kolin, but... there wasn't much she could actually do. Her diamond form had been shattered, which broke apart her body. She could delay it, but she couldn't actually stop the death. "All of them will suffer..." Kolin mumbled. "All of them will pay..." she uttered. "But none more than Arthur Pendragon!" her words were practically a curse, she truly now held a vendetta against him. She hoped they'd make it off. But as Merlyn had released Nerys' consciousness, she also knew they were getting away. "The other prisoners aren't nearly as respectful of the court as I was..." Merlyn mentioned. All the while the dream state of the castle returned to normal and Guin looked at it in amazement. Merlyn was truly magical as an entity and she looked so calm and poised. She also told Arthur off for his folly, she was obviously a very good teacher. Guin was very familiar with Queen Artoria's exploits though and she knew of Merlin how could he be here and a woman at the same time? These were questions worth asking right?