Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuria Kingdom

Lot and Kolin continued to have a rather casual conversation while the boy known as Leorio continued to flail his tongue about between the Queen's legs. Kolin had experienced her fair share of moments like this, and while Lot was far from the best man to service her, he was also very far from the worst. Right now, at this moment the absolute worst was Leorio who's tongue movements did nothing for the Queen, she spared him a momentary glance and noted the lad asking for permission to use his fingers in his trial. Would she hold out hope of the idea that his mouth was tired and that he wished to learn a bit more? Hope was for the weak. She had no expectation of him accomplishing anything, but at least the lad's fingers held more girth than that pitiful thing he kept in his trousers. "Continue, but tread carefully..." she mentioned as a warning, with a roll of her eyes. Deciding immediately that if she didn't like what happened next she was going to kick him again.

Moving right along there was something of a clarification from Lot, who wondered not exactly what the boy's purpose was, but instead why she had something so pitiful as her King in a place like this. "My plans stretch far beyond this place, as I am sure you've figured out by now... " she said while looking at the man who relaxed next to her. It was obvious as he spoke that he had intentions of at the very least replacing Leorio at her side, and while she could abide that for a time, her eyes were always set much higher than most knights could ever reach. "And yes, it isn't your place to say. But I can appreciate you taking an interest in my actual work," there was a compliment in there she supposed. Lot was at least way better than is brother at realizing the real way up was through her. "Basically this place needed to have its leadership replaced because the previous King couldn't see how much of a catch I was past his wife..." she stated. "This one had aspirations of taking the throne and qualified so I used his ambition for my own gain. His prize for completing those jobs was the title of King," she mentioned with only a casual flicker of her gaze towards the lad on the floor. "Besides all that, I need the resources here, and to leave it in such a state that no one wants to stay here. It's brilliant isn't it~" she said of her implied idea to leave the kingdom with its only ruler being a perverted boy that none respected. It would basically fall into ruins as soon as it was left. "It's nothing to worry about Lot, I am sure I can find a place for you the Knights I sent ahead aren't as much compared to you..." she offered the man some strangely earnest praise, while not being completely honest. The absolute best Knight was Cador, and getting him to make the trip across the desert was going to take some doing, but when Emilia and Guin were both kidnapped and taken that way, surely he would go. And upon finding out what became of them, he'd surely resign himself to her service fully. Ah, what a dream that was, in an instance she saw it in her mind's eye, and such a vision was also watched from a shadowed corner which showed only the glow of magenta eyes. Alas, those eyes would go unnoticed as she imagined this playing out in the best possible way.

Ah, glorious permission! That was all he needed! Giddy as the dog he was, Leorio made haste. His fingers made their way into the recently-utilized opening Kolin offered. Leorio was beyond certain of his ability to succeed now. The path he traveled was so similar to his brother's, he was sure to be offered the ultimate reward when this was all over. All he had to do first, was lead the queen to the first wave of satisfaction. His fingers, sadly, were quite limp while the only thing he did was thrust his hand to and fro. That lack of technique seemed to apply from every angle with this lad, and without much hesitation at all, he also jammed an equally limp pinkie finger into the queen's ass to join the motions.

All the while, the conversation with Lot continued. It was almost as if there wasn't someone toying around in the queen's undercarriage while she spoke so casually about matters of state. "That has been clear for some time. Zuria has been declining since you arrived, but those of us who believe in you know it is not due to failure on your behalf," he said, apparently having legitimate faith in this woman as a ruler. Kolin went on to tell the tale of her uprising, and thus Leorio's position as king. Lot scoffed at the notion of the former king fawning over his own queen; he could have upgraded and been thoroughly entertained. Leorio specifically being assigned the role of king was made no less disturbing, but he could imagine the mutt would lose his usefulness soon enough. Kolin gave no implication of keeping him around, after all... unlike Lot himself. "A flawless plan, my queen. While I wish your assigned king had been none other than myself, your methods are beyond me. I will serve faithfully until the end of my days, awaiting whatever opportunity you are willing to grant me."

Strangely, just like in the throne room, Kolin had no issues carrying on about her business as this lad tried and failed at pleasing her sexually. His lack of technique across the board was almost frightening, to have that topped off by not even having a dick large enough to ride, he was simply useless. Exactly, how useless was becoming more and more apparent as time went on. She'd told the lad to tread carefully, how had he taken that? An approach with limp fingers aiming to plug holes with no technique applied in the slightest. She'd warned him, it was hardly more at this point than her disciplining her least obedient pet. She lifted her legs to kick the lad on the floor away from her person, intending to have his fingers removed in the process. She'd cross her legs at the knee once more and let out an exasperated sigh. "I did give you a chance, but you had to go and ruin it. Stay over there, and think about what you just did. And don't even think about about looking at me unless I tell you to," she grimaced as she expected such an order to be followed without question. Even so, she continued her conversation.

"It is indeed due to no failure. Only my success. The place I am setting up for myself... prospers as this place falls. Soon enough, it will be ready for all on the continent to join it. I've taken a few steps to make that more and more possible. I blocked the road from that shitty parish with a monster that slays the unwary. I took down the Kingdom of Cornwall and relocated all of its people. A few other smaller kingdoms have seen their knights taken and their royalty displaced and all usable people placed in spots where they'll be more advantageous to me," she explained the situation. It was becoming more and more obvious this place failing was indeed part of her plan, and she needed only a few more things to make sure she was ready to take her leave. She was ever cautious, not sharing any full details of her plans with any one individual. The men were always in competition with each other, thus would never actually share what they knew of the plans with each other. Even Lot as he was currently was simply happy to be included. He thought her methods beyond him, he had no idea... she was quite beyond everyone. This shitty continent had no idea what she had coming for it. She'd rule the entire thing... and then ascend back to where she should be. It was only a matter of time, and she was so close to the next step already. "I enjoy your reassurance. Do not worry, I'll allow you to continue to serve me, Lot. And you'll find the rewards of that rather satisfying as time goes on~" she mentioned. Another soft pat would reach for this man's chest. She was about done with this situation as of yet. She'd been gone for a while, Cador should have had enough time to teach Arthur how to be a proper Knight for her. So, she stood redressing so that she could return to her own chambers. She felt the desire to bathe and think some more about her newest Knight. That one could be the closest she took to a King of her own choosing... but, she needed to workshop him a bit. And of course, getting rid of that pesky woman Merlyn was ideal. Though he claimed not to really care for her, it was probably best that such a woman be separated from him forever. If he needed to know anything he should come to her. If taking down Artoria was his goal, she was the one who could give him that... and all she needed in return was his undying loyalty.

And yet again, Leorio managed to ruin what little opportunity he had with his foolishness. Kolin's foot found itself swiftly meeting the lad, launching him away and resulting in Leorio rolling across the floor. By the time he could lift himself, he'd already been ordered not to even look at the queen. The fool didn't understand what he'd even done; his approach had been no different than Lot's!

Ah, Lot. There was a very real chance that he was, simply put, the most loyal servant of Zuria's queen. The information she offered him was quite new, but nothing he would have otherwise deemed improbable from her. Ah, but there was one incredible surprise. She claimed to have been the one responsible for the fall of Cornwall. Cornwall had been Sir Cador's previous kingdom, before he was reduced to a Knight of Zuria. How interesting─ he now served the woman responsible for his own crippling failure. Lot could only laugh at the Spirit Knight's expense. "You did that to him? Your ability is unprecedented. I have never been more pleased to be at your disposal, than I am now that I know that." Lot meant every word he spoke. This day had gone from good, to incredible, to almost impossible to believe. How many more things would go right for him? Perhaps he'd even challenge Cador for his position later; surely he'd be victorious today. Whether he managed that or not, he was content. Kolin assured his continued ability to serve, and even spoke of the long-term rewards of doing so. Lot couldn't keep the grin from his face as he bowed to the queen during her parting moments.

Kolin was always plotting something. That much had been clear to Cador for ages, and was becoming clear over time for even Arthur. The latter made his way through the throne room after partaking of a small meal, while Cador found himself in the latter half of a dream state. He dreamed of... strangely enough, a surprisingly normal and uneventful day. Most notably, there was peace to be found all around a kingdom whose lands were kissed by frosted morning dew and a bright sun shining above. Cornwall was the place he saw in his subconscious, not at all ruined by the presence of Kolin's former face. In this dream, Cador wasn't even king. He remained a knight, but he could never be any less. With all the highly-ambitious dreams floating around in the world, and particularly in the minds of Kolin's followers, Cador sought only the smallest sliver of a utopia: one of simplicity, void of this world's blatant corruption of mankind. Here, Cador was able to exist without worry, even warming up by a fireplace while sipping cold brew from a mug.

In addition to being useless the lad also had to be stupid to not know the difference between his own technique, and that presented by Lot. If it was the case that he didn't then he also didn't learn from examples. As such the idea of keeping him around to learn from his betters was also not looking up. Oh well, it was fine. Before Kolin made her way out she had but one thing to say in passing to Lot. "That's our little secret. He doesn't know that was me~" she mentioned. Men liked feeling like they could be trusted in confidence, so she had every reason to believe that Lot would never find any reason to reveal that information. A bath awaited her and she was more than pleased to find her shoes were they belonged within her chambers. If they weren't so likely to rebel she might have kept both Guin and Emilia to keep her chambers clean. Too bad both were obviously too 'good' for the lifestyle she would have had planned for them. They would have been beneath her, but still living relatively comfortable lives... Oh well, some people really needed to suffer to appreciate the sort of kindness she offered. As such thoughts traversed her mind she calmly bathed.

And while Kolin bathed, the daydreams that plagued her mind had those glowing magenta eyes close. She was tired of seeing how absolutely horrible people were around this place. Everyone connected to Kolin was just horrible and Kolin herself had the dreams of a deranged, power-mad, scorned high schooler. Ugh, so much drama. But what was this? As Merlyn walked about between dreams she stepped into one with quite the interesting texture. This felt nice... and if it felt nice there were only about four people in the vicinity it could belong to. As such she took a casual stroll and found herself walking through old Cornwall. Soon enough she was upon a fire and watching as Sir Cador enjoyed a beverage and warmed himself by a fire. She casually stepped forward, taking the chair beside him and pushing her hood back at the same time. After all, knowing she could show off her face was quite the freedom, and she intended to get full use out of it. "Sir Cador's happiness is so simple. Nothing too outrageous, no world domination... just a good day. It's a great dream. I could get used to this..." she said as she conjured within this dream a mug which contained the energy that this very dream was made of. She might as well enjoy herself and have something nice while they conversed. Besides, she truly believed the man had a nice dream, those who wanted much were always poisoned by the world, only those with truly simple desires had the sort of dreams she had a taste for. Surely he brought news of some sort. Admittedly she was quite surprised he was even sleeping at this point.

Ah, peace. Cador rarely had an opportunity to sleep, but being the highest-ranked knight of Kolin did have its benefits. His rest was considered essential in times that would require his ability at maximum potential, and now was such a time. What a wonderful mug of ale he had, as well. Now, Cador wasn't much of a lucid dreamer, but there was one thing that could make his dream clear as day. A hooded woman took her place in the chair next to him. Of course, he knew it was Merlyn. He knew there was no way she would have gotten herself out of that cell without proper reason. These were not the facts which gave away his dream, though. Simply put... Cador didn't, or rather, couldn't dream of entertaining women. Alas, there she was, pulling back her hood and commenting on the imaginary world around them. Cador spared a single, sideways glance at the woman while drinking from his mug again. "Of course. Even in my imagination, you are annoyingly gorgeous. Good evening, Merlyn," he greeted.

With that lighthearted introduction out of the way, Cador set his gaze on the fire before them. He did have news. It wasn't much, but it was major. "Arthur is a fool. He doesn't have it in him to finish Kolin, but his intentions are fair. There are forbidden lands across a desert to the East. According to Guin and Lia, Kolin has been funneling Zuria's citizens in that direction. The funny thing? When I was king, the war Cornwall fought was with the country on the opposite side of that same desert. That place is the reason none came back from the siege, bar myself. This kingdom is going to fall in a different way than Cornwall, Arthur is seeming to be the ideal replacement for Leorio, and Guin, Lia and yourself are the prime targets for suffering. Tell me you have something uplifting to share."

While this discussion took place within the dream of Cador, Arthur continued to move. It had been some time since court came to an end for the day, so he thought it was in his best interest to return to his chambers. Of course, doing so led him by Kolin's door. He was attentive enough to listen for sounds nearby for the duration of his trip, and beyond Kolin's chamber door, he could hear the sounds of wafting water in a tub. Small splashes denoted the movement of extremities at the water's surface. Kolin's morning activities were done, then? Well then, perhaps it was already time for Arthur's next move. He stopped at the door, but did not knock just yet. This was something worth considering heavily. Contemplative, Arthur wondered if doing something right this moment would even be worthwhile. . .

Cador did indeed know peace within his dream state. Merlyn found his greeting to be about normal for her. She couldn't help but chuckle a little as he claimed that she was gorgeous even within his imagination. "Ah, such sweet words too~ I really could get used to such a thing~" the lass said fairly easily amused even in moments like these. Ah, but a simple happiness wasn't one they could keep up for too long. The matters at hand were still here and the wheels of fate never really stopped turning. What did Sir Cador have to share? Arthur was foolish? That much she knew. She, Guin and Emilia were all on the chopping block. Yep, she knew that too. Every word he shared added pieces to the puzzle. That being said did she have anything uplifting to share? Well, she supposed that depended on how one wanted to take the information she knew, versus the information still in flux. "I won't patronize you, Sir Cador. This part is... not going to be the most pleasant. I know that Arthur is immune to her magic because he is immune to my being. Even so, him not trusting me and his need to gather his own information is anxiety inducing," she said with a sigh. For Merlyn this part was like being on a road trip, having an entire route marked out and having some one scream 'fuck the gps' and take a backroad to nowhere. Only to realize at the end that they are wrong. "Guin, Emilia and I... will all be fine. This I can promise... and so will you. And Arthur will learn the truth of this world," she said. That part was absolutely the truth.

"The only news, I have is that she plans to have Guin and Emilia shipped off to her Red Light District, as bait for you. She knows that if you find out they went that way, you will follow to save them. Her own twisted logic, says that if you get there and they've already been tainted by that world. You'll give up on them and serve her completely of your own accord," she stated the truth of the day dreams that filled Kolin's mind. "As for me, she has a plan to stick me in the middle of a non-magic circle and then pass judgment over me in the throne room. She'll have one of you behead me. Maybe Arthur to prove he's really on her side. She wants me nowhere near him. She doesn't want him achieving any goal unless she has something to do with it. She wants his undying loyalty as absolutely as she can have it. She considers him to be the closest thing she'd take to a King, though she still intends to use the rest of you at her leisure."

Merlyn explained the gist of the plans within Kolin and went on to say something more. "Oh, and that place is a trap. She destroyed all the Kingdoms nearby so no one would have anywhere else to go. She doesn't simply want to ascend as a Queen of a place. She wants to lord over an ideal as a Goddess, again." A smirk appeared on Merlyn's face. She still found that idea laughable. Who made her a goddess in the first place? These were questions, still there was something else on Merlyn's mind and in her typical fashion she stared off into space thinking about whether or not it would be the right time to ask such a question. Not that she needed a right time to ask a question...

"Feel free to get used to it. If all goes well, expect my oh so kind demeanor to be present far into the future," Cador quipped in response. He truly found it bothersome that Merlyn could be such an appealing existence even within a dream, but he supposed that was the point of a succubus. Moving on, he held out the smallest amount of hope that Merlyn had something satisfying to say. In all technicality, she did. Arthur being the cause of anxiety was a notion he understood well by now, after conversing with the lad earlier this morning. Either way, she offered a promise of Guin's, Emilia's, and her own safety... as well as Cador's. With this, he could agree. "It was never a concern. No harm may ever come to those two while I am under oath, unless I fall first. Kolin would have to kill me," he said with certainty. Of course, he was just as certain of another thing... Arthur would soon be learning the truth of this world.

There was something dark as well. Not only were Cador's precious wards on the proverbial chopping block, but they were to be used as bait for his loyalty as well. Would that woman never stop taking from him? If she wanted his loyalty, she could have secured it ages ago by keeping both of them safe, but... twisted minds would not reach such conclusions. The plans involving Arthur and Merlyn were about as foolish as they could get. Cador could hardly stop his mind pointing out inconsistencies in the overarching plot, knowing Kolin could have lived a much more acceptable life without enacting such sick, demented strategies. "I'm sure Arthur wouldn't behead you, if he can't even bring himself to kill Kolin. It's a shame, though. I understand his perspective completely, but it is far too idealistic to be anything resembling possible. Kolin has to be stopped. Permanently."

A sigh escaped the Spirit Knight. Oh well. The Zuria Kingdom was all but forfeit, but if those who were still savable could come out alive and well, he figured it could be considered a victory by some accounts. Their survival meant they could find Kolin again, and they could fight with greater numbers. If only their potential numbers at present were what they could have been, things would be better off. With another swig of ale, Colin let his eyes wander toward Merlyn again. He had been wary of doing so, if only to avoid becoming enamored accidentally. Now that he looked at her, though, he found her expression troubling. "Something else on your mind, Merlyn?"

Meanwhile, Arthur's decision was being made. He weighed his options, and he found the current choice acceptable enough to take a proverbial stab at. As such, he took another step toward the chamber door of Queen Kolin. Knock, knock against the barrier of cold planks. It would be Arthur who made the first proper approach. He wouldn't wait for Kolin, no; he would take the initiative for their next discussion into his own hands.

"Oh? Well, I suppose I will then~" Merlyn's words teased frequently. It was quite interesting, to know that Sir Cador was content to show off such a demeanor to her. Of course, knowing that he was at least committed enough to say he planned to appear to her for quite some time was strange. Their entire arrangement was currently based around the idea of being rather non-committal by both of their own natures. How strange their two existences were, that they'd agree to such a thing while seeming to get along so well. But perhaps this was the reason for such an agreement. Regardless... something he said would require a minor adjustment on his part. "Kolin is not a real problem, in that regard. She does want to avoid killing you. Lot however dislikes that she ranks you above him in anyway and would challenge you, if he thought he could win," she casually mentioned. "One of those upward movers who thinks himself pretty well off, he is only a step above younger brother of his... and it's a really shallow step." Merlyn's words came with a bit of sass, but after seeing his daydreams and incidentally witnessing the acts of that bedroom, she was quite scarred.

The exact nature of the crazy plots presented by Kolin, seemed to rub Cador just as wrong as they did Merlyn. She also agreed, several of those plots could have been avoided if she wasn't so crazy as to need to make everyone suffer for some strange reason. "She does. And death is the most permanent solution I can think of, it's not like one can simply walk out of the Netherworld. At least not any normal person anyways, without her goddess state it should be a way to contain her. But I doubt he understands how death works. He did just get here, and he doesn't trust me so he likely hasn't thought about anything like that to ask me. He also doesn't just take my word on a lot of things so I am not sure he'd have believed me even if I told him..." the white haired woman sipped her drink, made up of the sweetest of dreams. She couldn't help but indulge in it, even as she lost her focus. By the time she was brought back to it. Cador was asking her about what she was thinking. There was something else on her mind, but how to address it. "Let me ask you something, kind of weird... and maybe a little philosophical~" her words came out a bit chipper but the look on her face while she thought and the question she asked were far heavier than her tone implied. "Having lived this life the way you have already. If you had to go again, based on how your previous actions turned out... Would you choose to have the worst part of your adventure at the beginning instead? For instance before the kingdom, before ascending or anything else. Or would you still take the big build up for the let down at the end?"

As Merlyn and Cador conversed, Kolin enjoyed her bath. Until of course a gentle knock was heard upon her door. Not many would dare to approach her in such away. Given this she could make some assumptions about who was at the door. Right at the moment, the only person who might want to see her was Arthur. She smiled, perhaps he was feeling exceedingly apologetic. "Come in..." she didn't move herself from the bath she was currently in. It was hidden from direct view behind a standing divider. She'd wait there for the lad to come up, she cared not if he saw her naked. After all, men were often disarmed by naked women and thus more malleable to their wishes.

"As you wish. I suppose I will have to work on the upkeep of my attitude. We wouldn't want Merlyn to have another bad-tasting dream, would we?" he said, almost sarcastically. In all honesty, Cador was quite satisfied that Merlyn found this dream of his worth tasting. These dreams, bar a few things in his waking life, were the only truly pleasant moments to be experienced in recent years. A high rating from the likes of a succubus was equivalent to having a fine piece of jewelry appraised. "I'm sure Kolin has no intention of killing me. She's already targeted me twice, and unlike others, I manage to never earn her ire," he said regarding his own dealings with Kolin, and the unlikely event of her discarding him. As for Lot, though… "That amuses me. Thus far, I've only met a single knight who could best me in combat. Lot is not that knight. Surely you would enjoy his company; I'm positive his dreams are delectable~"

The two agreed that the only answer to Kolin's tyranny, was death. She'd gone too far to be saved from herself, if such a thing was ever even an option. "I hardly understand the functionality of death here myself. If I were to find out, though, I'd want Kolin to be the reason. It is just a shame… that one like Arthur is going to be having a horrible experience regardless of the ending he chooses. To draw your first blood, or to suffer the consequences of not twisting the knife against someone like that? I can hardly tell which end would be worse on the psyche."

The strange aura exuding from Merlyn's current demeanor, was apparently due to a question lingering in her mind. It was weird, and it was philosophical. It was also… quite loaded. When would he rather take the horrors of this life? Early in the journey? That would leave one weary for the duration of their time, as he was. Toward the end? No one's final days should be lived in torment. "I would choose… neither. Both options are terrible, aren't they? I will always advocate living day by day, taking every moment as it comes. The good, the bad… it all shapes us to whatever this twisted world wants us to be. The intermittent horrors are what make the following sweets of life sweeter, and the pleasantries reminds us that current tough times are not so bad. We deal with our troubles as they come, and we either remember or hope that there is a light somewhere in the darkness."

On Arthur's end, a single phrase was spoken. Come in, the queen said. Ah, so this was how things would go. There wasn't enough time between knock and answer for her to leave the bath, so she would have remained there. In Arthur went, closing and locking the door behind himself. From there, he didn't stop moving forward until he was on the other side of the divider, where he proceeded to pull Excalibur from its holster… and place it on the ground. Pieces of his armor would follow, eventually laying all over the floor around Arthur. With neither blade nor protection on his person, he bent the knee. "Your grace. Sir Cador has told me of your accomplishments, and your ability. My apologies; in my ignorance, I underestimated the Queen of Zuria. I would swear an oath to you. . ." he said, pausing there to await clearance before his oath's details were spoken.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast